• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Local milk person
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 01/17/2017 11:37 PM - Hide
    • I hang out with several social groups because I have a wide variety of interests. So for example here are three social groups I hang out with on occasion that are different from each other.

Group A: Musician types Group B: Reguar Joes that go to bars Group C: Business People

I remember a year or so ago, I was hanging out with Group A (The musician types). There was a woman dating a guy that I knew, she was into "band guys" obviously. Well they went splitsville eventually, and I lost contact with the band guys just because I stopped hanging out due to time restraints. Several months later that girl hit me up. I said whatever, and we started hooking up. She heard about me in that group as being "a succesful guy". I was the outlier in that group because all of them were broke.

Eventually I took her with me to hang out with Group C (Business people). Now in that group I am closer to the bottom of the barrel. Most of them were wealthier than me and smarter on some degrees. I could already see the clockwork spinning in her head as I introduced her to that group. Her and I broke up after a short time because she was a pain in the ass, and I never took her around my social groups again.

It was obvious to me what was happening. Not only do women do hypergamy on a man to man basis, but they do it on a group to group basis. So lets say you get the girl in a social group where you are the "king" so to speak. She will ride your back right into a "bigger opportunity" social group that you are sure to be a part of. She will then do the same, leave you for the "king" of that social group and ride his back into a even bigger social group. So on and so on. So by dating a woman from a lower social group and bringing her to a higher one, you are literally doing all the work for her hypergamy for her. Do not bring women into your social groups, especially ones that have more to offer than her prior ones.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 01/17/2017 11:55 PM - Hide
    • :facepalm:

Jesus Christ, what a fucking bunch of whiners. "Nice guys" are the biggest passive aggressive spoiled weakling assholes the planet has ever known.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 12:08 AM - Hide
    • "I won't bother improving myself. I don't need to lift weights or exercise. I don't need to define my own masculinity by finding SOMETHING I can pursue to be good at and develop self esteem. NOPE! I was born perfect! Now where's my Playboy bunny housewife who'll watch Manga with me every night and cook my meals?

She doesn't exist? All women are worthless!"
      \
      :milton:

The fuck outta here with that noise. You guys are all banding together in an intellectual silo trying to convince yourselves that you're the masters of the universe in charge of a movement. You're the same losers that you were in high school because your arrogance won't let you believe that there's room for you to IMPROVE your sex appeal. The world's going on without you. Most people have never heard of MGTOW, and when they do hear about it, they recoil in horror at how desperately pathetic a case of sour grapes it is.

You'll ultimately leave no trace of your existence on this planet by having no children (violating nature's prime directive), and go to the grave convinced that it was everyone else's fault.

By all means. Your weak genetics should not be transmitted to the next generation.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 01:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "I won't bother improving myself. I don't need to lift weights or exercise. I don't need to define my own masculinity by finding SOMETHING I can pursue to be good at and develop self esteem. NOPE! I was born perfect! Now where's my Playboy bunny housewife who'll watch Manga with me every night and cook my meals?

\

The fuck outta here with that noise. You guys are all banding together in an intellectual silo trying to convince yourselves that you're the masters of the universe in charge of a movement. You're the same losers that you were in high school because your arrogance won't let you believe that there's room for you to IMPROVE your sex appeal. The world's going on without you. Most people have never heard of MGTOW, and when they do hear about it, they recoil in horror at how desperately pathetic a case of sour grapes it is.

You'll ultimately leave no trace of your existence on this planet by having no children (violating nature's prime directive), and go to the grave convinced that it was everyone else's fault.

By all means. Your weak genetics should not be transmitted to the next generation.
      \

:crybaby:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 01:09 AM - Hide
    • Why were relationships in the 1950s so consistent? Why was the nuclear family so bonded in the past, but in a complete abysmal state now? We can say well, "Feminism" or something similar, but it all boils down to one simple principle: Leverage.

Leverage in a general sense is the ability to bargain to get your needs met. For example, if you were the ONLY employee that specializes in what your company needs, and there are no easy replacement candidates, you have leverage. With leverage, you can make demands or expect certain needs to be met. Your boss is more likely to hear your needs and meet them because it's preferable to the suffering of having to find a new candidate.

The problem with modern relationships is that women have all the leverage and men, generally speaking, have none. If you're dating a woman who's even remotely attractive(6+), she can find a replacement for you within days (or minutes). All she has to do is go on Tinder and send 10 messages in 30 seconds asking for dick and she will get every single one delivered that day. In fact unlike the boss analogy above, finding a new candidate is hassle free and probably easier than conforming to any demands you might have.

The severe lack of leverage you have bleeds through in your ability to bargain in relationships. Lots of men on "PUA" or "Red Pill" sites say "Threaten to walk away from her, that'll do it". Yes, I'm sure she is terrified of you walking away. Who knows when she'll meet another guy? Could be years! Or like we said earlier, seconds with virtually zero effort and investment. Maybe she will meet your demands (leverage) if she is emotionally connected to you and has low self-esteem, but that will only be temporary until she monkey branches. (because the energy of meeting any demand on her will eventually exhaust her).

You have no leverage in dating if the woman has any degree of above average attractiveness and uses social media.

Now if you get married, you once again have no leverage, and even negative leverage. Yeah lets use that game of leverage again. Wife cheating on you? Threaten to leave her! Oh wait, if you leave her she wins. You make a threat in which she gets half of your shit, your kids and gets to bang chad guilt free now while you move into your shitty studio apartment. OR stay with her and she fucks chad anyway and you live a life with zero self respect and drink yourself to sleep at night. OR ask her nicely to stop cheating, but when she realizes she can do it anyway with gaining benefits, why would she stop?

All it comes down to is that men have NO leverage. Relationships in the 50's worked because men had leverage. I.E women were shamed for slutting and getting divorced (leverage). Women didn't get big cash and prizes (leverage). What leverage do men have? The only leverage is not getting involved other than a few bangs here and there.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 01:12 AM - Hide
    • The benefit that men get from walking away is not having to listen to her nagging and whining anymore. It's a way of removing the bs from your life. When men walk away it shouldn't be a strategy to get her to come back, it should be done with the intention to walk away from her forever. Whether she comes chasing him back or not should be none of his concern. Only getting away from that which he does not need.

You see men hold pussy and women's validation very high on their list of importance. When you take that off of your totem pole you are no longer the slave. Yes women don't need you but men don't need to deal with bs. I think more and more men are coming to this conclusion.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 03:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "I won't bother improving myself. I don't need to lift weights or exercise. I don't need to define my own masculinity by finding SOMETHING I can pursue to be good at and develop self esteem. NOPE! I was born perfect! Now where's my Playboy bunny housewife who'll watch Manga with me every night and cook my meals?

\

You sound like a worthless faggot

manginas/simps like you are part of the problem 

Because you allow women to get away with anything. They are also a problem because these men are just as bad as women. They lost their masculine core which means u CANT trust them. They will talk behind your back, gossip crazy and many other things. Again NEVER trust bluepill manginas. They are feminized bastards and dont understand the true value of men. For every entitled cunt there is a mangina/simp letting her getting away with it.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 03:29 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

\

Because you allow women to get away with anything. They are also a problem because these men are just as bad as women. They lost their masculine core which means u CANT trust them. They will talk behind your back, gossip crazy and many other things. Again NEVER trust bluepill manginas. They are feminized bastards and dont understand the true value of men. For every entitled cunt there is a mangina/simp letting her getting away with it.

manginas are the fucking worst.
      if you want to know what to do, just look at it from a money standpoint. where i live, having a girlfriend is 40k a year. can't afford it and don't need it this year. bye bye bitches.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 10:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

\

if you want to know what to do, just look at it from a money standpoint. where i live, having a girlfriend is 40k a year. can't afford it and don't need it this year. bye bye bitches.

What is the cost breakdown for 40k?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 10:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

\

Some alphas to the MGTOW thing after they get ass raped in divorce court. I've no sympathy for them myself, they're usually the types who will grope a woman in the workplace and wonder what the fuss is all about because he's completely oblivious to the changes in attitude in society.
    • Underemployed.Trev
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 10:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

\

I recently married a (gainfully) employed nurse who pays my bills :shrug:

It's sort of a symbiotic relationship really. I bought and paid for a house during my golden IT career years so I was able to provide that while she largely pays the bills.

Why can't others do what I did?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 10:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

\

Even the most hardcore MGTOWers will drop their principles as soon as :tits: gives them any kind of positive attention.

The biggest problem is an imbalanced sex ratio for the population under 40:

-53% of babies born are boys
      -most incoming immigration is male
      -women in their 20s would rather date a successful man in his 30s than a man in his 20s who is trying to make it in this world

All of this creates downward pressure on the single dating market value of younger single men who want to date single women their own age.

The problem is that the world is a fucking sausage party. I bet if the vast majority of refugees wanting to come live in the west were young single women, you'd see Western women becoming hardcore nationalists demanding that the borders be closed.

And as for those who are white knights/manginas -- that is a dating strategy on their part as a form of virtue signaling in the hopes of getting positive female attention. Some may succeed being accepted into the friendzone and become a beta orbiter, but that is a fool's errand.

Even before the so-called "red pill" concepts became popular on the internet, even I was able to figure out that I could get female interest by acting like an adorable fascist among college girls in social studies.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 10:34 AM - Hide
    •  I view blue pill manginas no differently than women. As you said, their masculine core isn't there. They've been feminized, and essentially think like women, but still want to fuck women. They'd throw their best friend under the bus to get at a "7" that simply winked at them.

A guy I used to work with, and was friends with, was a total fucking mangina. This guy used to gossip like crazy, was always emotional, watched fucking "Teen Mom," and used to tell his girlfriend the shit that I would tell him as a "bro," despite me telling him not to tell anyone. He was also extremely jealous. The guy was a total little bitch. No other way to describe him.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Underemployed.Trev
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 10:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Something I've noticed about those engagement ring commercials

..It's quite possibly the biggest, ingenious, diabolical scam next to the lottery ticket. I'm talking Kay, Jared, Etc. Three things that kind of grind my gears.

If you're happy with that person, fine, but who in their right mind would pay these outrageous prices for this one ring? Chances are the relationship will fail and the product will have minimal value.

The men in these commercials are portrayed as unbelievably weak. It's like getting married is a must. It's hard to explain but it's just..odd. You have to go through all that crap and all the female counterpart has to do is say yes or no.

To be brutally honest. All these commercials ever taught me is that marriage isn't even about love, it's about spending tons of greenbacks on not only the wedding, but the proposal alone.

You don't need this amazing engagement ring to show your love for someone. Why does society think that. Why does a guy have to do all the work, spend all of his hard earned money, just to keep the relationship stable? Christ almighty.

Sorry for the rant this was just something that was on my mind.

You have a point. I hear of horror stories of financially stable guys who marry a spendthrift and a short while later, they have scores of maxed out credit cards and they are barely making ends meet -- even on dual incomes.

My wife is tightfisted with money like a Scot. She bought our wedding invitations from Dollar Tree :thumbup:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 10:39 AM : Edited 01/18/2017 10:40 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
       I view blue pill manginas no differently than women. As you said, their masculine core isn't there. They've been feminized, and essentially think like women, but still want to fuck women. They'd throw their best friend under the bus to get at a "7" that simply winked at them.

A guy I used to work with, and was friends with, was a total fucking mangina. This guy used to gossip like crazy, was always emotional, watched fucking "Teen Mom," and used to tell his girlfriend the shit that I would tell him as a "bro," despite me telling him not to tell anyone. He was also extremely jealous. The guy was a total little bitch. No other way to describe him.

There are white knights/manginas who express 'alpha' traits.

I believe that any man who raises a hand against a woman is a piece of shit.
      \
      :pedohunter:

SWOOON! What a man!
      \
      :tfb:

I've seen one case like this where the white knight blue pilled alpha would get raked over the coals in divorce court :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 10:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Men only have one gender role and that's working our asses off.

They do the same shit blaming women's cucking on toxic masculinity. "Oh you're upset because you can't form a meaningful bond with a woman outside of sex without being viewed as weak". No... I literally can't because women are shit and wouldn't lift a damn finger for me. My male friends have my back. Fact is I'm gonna be called a lonely faggot virgin anyway... You think i give a shit if anyone views me as weak? Not buying the feminism snake oil.

THEY ARE ALL SLUTS DENYING ME MY RIGHTFUL ACCESS TO THIER HEAVENLY BODIES
      YEAH IM A CREEPY HAPPA LITTLE SHIT WITH NO REAL MONEY OR HOPE OF EVER BECOMING A PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN BUT I DO GET TO ATTEND RED CARPET PREMIRE EVENTS IN HOLLYWOOD AND PRIVATE KATY PERRY CONCERTS WHERE I RUB ELBOWS WITH PEOPLE WORTH $20M BUT THEY ALL INFURIATE ME FOR LIVING BETTER LIVES THAN ME
      /
      :gentleman:

I suspect the next Elliot Rodger or :crazygeorge: lurks on these here premium e-biz boards
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 10:44 AM - Hide
    • "Feminism liberated women from the natural dignity of their sex and turned them into inferior men."
      --Francis Parker Yockey
    • Underemployed.Trev
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 10:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Men only have one gender role and that's working our asses off.

They do the same shit blaming women's cucking on toxic masculinity. "Oh you're upset because you can't form a meaningful bond with a woman outside of sex without being viewed as weak". No... I literally can't because women are shit and wouldn't lift a damn finger for me. My male friends have my back. Fact is I'm gonna be called a lonely faggot virgin anyway... You think i give a shit if anyone views me as weak? Not buying the feminism snake oil.

THEY ARE ALL SLUTS DENYING ME MY RIGHTFUL ACCESS TO THIER HEAVENLY BODIES
      YEAH IM A CREEPY HAPPA LITTLE SHIT WITH NO REAL MONEY OR HOPE OF EVER BECOMING A PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN BUT I DO GET TO ATTEND RED CARPET PREMIRE EVENTS IN HOLLYWOOD AND PRIVATE KATY PERRY CONCERTS WHERE I RUB ELBOWS WITH PEOPLE WORTH $20M BUT THEY ALL INFURIATE ME FOR LIVING BETTER LIVES THAN ME
      /
      :gentleman:

I suspect the next Elliot Rodger or :crazygeorge: lurks on these here premium e-biz boards

I'm not all that enamored by the MGTOW thing (I've always had no problem getting women to like me), but the way that MGTOWers hate women, I hate hiring managers/HR cunts in the IT industry with the same passion.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 11:19 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Some alphas to the MGTOW thing after they get ass raped in divorce court. I've no sympathy for them myself, they're usually the types who will grope a woman in the workplace and wonder what the fuss is all about because he's completely oblivious to the changes in attitude in society.

Unless you are a billionaire tv celeb in which case you can do whatever the fuck you like to the bitches. Maybe even get elected President. Well , that's a little crazy maybe but it's all great.
      /
      :trump:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 11:21 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I hang out with several social groups because I have a wide variety of interests. So for example here are three social groups I hang out with on occasion that are different from each other.

Group A: Musician types Group B: Reguar Joes that go to bars Group C: Business People

Aren't you cool? If you hang out with that many people, they are acquaintances, not friends.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 11:23 AM - Hide
    • Underemployed.Trev posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

\

It's sort of a symbiotic relationship really. I bought and paid for a house during my golden IT career years so I was able to provide that while she largely pays the bills.

What's your net worf
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 11:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I hang out with several social groups because I have a wide variety of interests. So for example here are three social groups I hang out with on occasion that are different from each other.

Aren't you cool? If you hang out with that many people, they are acquaintances, not friends. :gayness:
    • Underemployed.Trev
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 11:27 AM : Edited 01/18/2017 11:27 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Underemployed.Trev posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

\

What's your net worf

I am well off. I could afford to live on minimum wage if I had to (no mortgage).

Not as rich as BoomerBoi.nli, but good enough.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 11:27 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You don't want to end up like this poor fuck:

He was triggered by an arrest warrant being issued by a cunt for two missed child support payments at $250 a week, his sister telling him she's seen his kids behind his back and his alcoholic cunt ex constantly harassing him despite having court orders against him, tearing him out of his kids lives for three years.

Ten months before, his cunt whore ex's new man, Ted Backus shoots up her house and beats her up, then gets in a standoff with the SWAT team and the cocksucker gets away with misdemeanors instead of felonies for his unregistered gun and the bullets, thanks to his two cop brothers. This should have gotten Cliff his kids back.

Cliff ends up stabbing her to death on Christmas Eve 2013 and is now doing 23 to life in the joint. Supposedly he planned to slash her face and cut her hair off, then draw the Backus brothers into the mountains and kill them. Instead he stabs her to death then turns himself in to the police.

He was also paying for kids who were not his own.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 01/18/2017 11:55 AM - Hide
    • Due to their rebellious nature, women are commanded to submit to their husbands -

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Proverbs 21:9 It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

Proverbs 21:19 It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.