• Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 05/11/2017 10:17 PM - Hide
    • no fat chicks posted:
      . posted:
      I've seen heaps of strippers that were fat and couldnt dance,
      some real ugly ones with gunts too!!!

try a place with a cover charge?

:shrug:

That wasn't really the point faggot, smarten up.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/11/2017 10:21 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

A MGTOW GETS SHANGHAIED!
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • blubber
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/11/2017 10:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      no fat chicks posted:
      . posted:

can't afford?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/11/2017 10:27 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

You ever notice a woman will pick the absolute worst time to start some needless drama & bullshit on you?
      That bitchez timing aint no goddamned accident...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/11/2017 10:49 PM - Hide
    • blubber posted:
      . posted:
      no fat chicks posted:
      . posted:

can't afford?

\
      ;yuofag;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/11/2017 11:43 PM - Hide
    • At 46 women aren't even a going concern for me anymore. Women my age hold no appeal, and I'm not going to be an ATM sugar daddy to some 20 something looking for a place to shit out crotchfruit. I've struggled my whole life, and am still struggling. My only goal now is to work towards some spiritual peace and find a quiet place to crawl off and die.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/12/2017 01:25 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      At 46 women aren't even a going concern for me anymore. Women my age hold no appeal, and I'm not going to be an ATM sugar daddy to some 20 something looking for a place to shit out crotchfruit. I've struggled my whole life, and am still struggling. My only goal now is to work towards some spiritual peace and find a quiet place to crawl off and die.

Imagine if I.. a guy, said, "Look if you don't always treat me and all men like I/we can do no wrong, ever criticize me for even the most minute thing, and do not bow down at my feet and practically worship men and don't treat us like angelic beings, then you HATE men."

Any man who would even make such a ridiculous pronouncement would be laughed off the PLANET. But that is EXACTLY what women do to us EVERY FUCKING DAY. And half of men, all of the blue pill loser morons say it as well- criticize women individually or collectively? "DUDE you HATE women." How much more RIDICULOUS AND COMICAL can you even get? It's like some insane Monty Python skit. I had enough of this SHIT 20 years ago and here we are still in 2017 still living under this RIDICULOUS FARCE!

And how much ludicrous can you get and how much more intellectually dishonest can you get? And how INVASIVE and aggressive that is as well, because the implication is obvious; they are implying that because you hate women you are also wanting to HARM women as well.

When ANYONE tells you that you 'hate' women tell them FUCK YOU you piece of shit for falsely accusing me and attempting to frame me as a violent psychopath ALL because I don't see women as perfect angels like an idiot like you does and in fact women today are the extreme OPPOSITE of angels, more like DEMONS.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/12/2017 01:26 AM - Hide
    • After I broke up with an ex and stated why I didn't trust her, she retorted "you just have a warped view of women" and then pointed to something I told her my dad did like 35 years prior. No, you're a particularly shady bitch, bitch.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/12/2017 10:35 AM - Hide
    • One university study showed a group of women photographs of men dressed in fast-food
      uniforms, and asked whether they would consider dating or having sexual relations with
      these men. The response was a universal negative. Then the researchers presented the
      same men to the panel, but in this test, the subjects were attired in more upscale uniforms
      (white shirts and ties). All the women were willing to consider these men as sexual
      possibilities.

Love, trust, partnership-virtues which men value highly in a relationship-are at best
      secondary in the female hierarchy of desires. These attributes only become important
      after the initial question of wealth has been answered.
      Because women want men to take care of them without any obligation or reciprocation,
      they always search out high-income males who are willing to spend money freely.

This is what a woman means when she says that she is looking for an "eligible" man or when she
      complains that "all the good ones are taken". The world teems with kind, considerate,
      "average" men, but such candidates are passed over with contempt.
      In the sexual arena, not only do nice guys finish last, they fail to even qualify for the race.
      As a matter of fact,the ONLY time a nice finishes FIRST is when he finally learns that he has "been played" for a damn fool, by being a "NICE GUY".
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/12/2017 11:17 AM - Hide
    • MODERN AMERICAN WOMEN ARE 98% WORTHLESS
      ONLY 2% AT BEST ARE WORTH A DAMN...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/12/2017 03:10 PM - Hide
    • Men have built and maintained all the civilizations & their governments, on earth, for all of hu-man history. They've fought all of the wars as well. Women have been perpetual parasites for all of fe-male history. They see what men have built - they want it - so they simply demand it for themselves - all the while shaming men to keep them down and subservient. Then came MGTOW. Game over, bitches. Game fucking over.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/12/2017 04:28 PM - Hide
    • Women in fact don't care about the real rapists, because the likelyhood of a real rape is quite rare. Women don't really worry about being raped, they just like to spout on about it so that they can strengthen their position i.e. safe spaces, new laws allowing easier prosecutions and so forth. You have to hand it to them, it's working. With men out of parenting (child raising in general) and education they get the chance to rear male children and we all know what happens next.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/12/2017 04:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Men have built and maintained all the civilizations & their governments, on earth, for all of hu-man history. They've fought all of the wars as well. Women have been perpetual parasites for all of fe-male history. They see what men have built - they want it - so they simply demand it for themselves - all the while shaming men to keep them down and subservient. Then came MGTOW. Game over, bitches. Game fucking over.

Mike Pence a few weeks ago was yelled at by feminist hags. Pence said that he did not want to be alone with any woman other than his spouse. The hags said this was "misogyny."
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/12/2017 09:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

WOMEN, THE OLDER THEY GET, THE MORE BITTER N PISSY THEY GET.
      WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT A WOMAN MY AGE OR OLDER?

:potd::rofl::potd: That clip is pure gold, what movie is it from?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/12/2017 11:48 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Mike Pence a few weeks ago was yelled at by feminist hags. Pence said that he did not want to be alone with any woman other than his spouse. The hags said this was "misogyny."

YOU CANNOT PLEASE A WOMAN. THEY WANT TOO HAVE THEIR CAKE & EAT IT TOO, AND A MAN TO PAY THE BAKER!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/13/2017 12:00 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

You ever notice a woman will pick the absolute worst time to start some needless drama & bullshit on you?
      That bitchez timing aint no goddamned accident...

This is only true if you're a trick. :mittens:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/13/2017 12:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Imagine if I.. a guy, said, "Look if you don't always treat me and all men like I/we can do no wrong, ever criticize me for even the most minute thing, and do not bow down at my feet and practically worship men and don't treat us like angelic beings, then you HATE men."

Any man who would even make such a ridiculous pronouncement would be laughed off the PLANET. But that is EXACTLY what women do to us EVERY FUCKING DAY. And half of men, all of the blue pill loser morons say it as well- criticize women individually or collectively? "DUDE you HATE women." How much more RIDICULOUS AND COMICAL can you even get? It's like some insane Monty Python skit. I had enough of this SHIT 20 years ago and here we are still in 2017 still living under this RIDICULOUS FARCE!

And how much ludicrous can you get and how much more intellectually dishonest can you get? And how INVASIVE and aggressive that is as well, because the implication is obvious; they are implying that because you hate women you are also wanting to HARM women as well.

When ANYONE tells you that you 'hate' women tell them FUCK YOU you piece of shit for falsely accusing me and attempting to frame me as a violent psychopath ALL because I don't see women as perfect angels like an idiot like you does and in fact women today are the extreme OPPOSITE of angels, more like DEMONS.

So no real pussy for you again tonight? Another handy evening?

:brain:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/13/2017 12:12 AM - Hide
    • I am the second person to post in this thread.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/13/2017 12:12 AM - Hide
    • I can't figure out if you MGTOW lot are fags or fools or both. If you feel this way about women then you need to better yourself in hopes of someday knowing what having a good woman is actually all about. And trust me it is not at all the lonely homo shit you beef heads are blowing on about.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/13/2017 12:20 AM - Hide
    • All the good women these days are too married, too gay, too old, or too dead...
      WTF? Do I gotta go to fucking Guatemala and get a 15 y/o? FUCK THAT SHIT!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/13/2017 12:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I can't figure out if you MGTOW lot are fags or fools or both. If you feel this way about women then you need to better yourself in hopes of someday knowing what having a good woman is actually all about. And trust me it is not at all the lonely homo shit you beef heads are blowing on about.

And yet here you are faggot :snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/13/2017 12:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      And yet here you are faggot :snicker:

I agree with the :snicker: idiot for once
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/13/2017 01:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I am the second person to post in this thread.

I was here first so that makes you third!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/13/2017 01:09 AM - Hide
    • wherever you find four mgtows...you'll find a 5th! :pimp:
    • AvgWorldCitizen
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/13/2017 02:13 AM - Hide
    • Feminists also support Abortion - the very practice of Killing Baby Girls. Over 90% of babies aborted in the US are female. Yet they support it cause its a "woman's choice" regardless of why. Ironic, aint it? Women supporting the mindless death of their own gender?

Gendercide is having massive repercussions in the world - China, India, Vietnam, The Caucasus (Armenia, Georgia, etc). and its spreading. 300 million baby girls dead. More coming. All because these sickos can use an ultrasound machine to abort females before they are even born.

Yet Feminists are silent on the issue.

Now with the US importing so many H1B visas from China & India - its 70% men. Causing an even further gender imbalance. This is a major impact to gender relations - not just because only less than 10% of men are gay and would like that - its wrong because it creates female bargaining power artificially.

It creates the attitudes that Western WHITE Women have. They are outnumbered by TOO MANY MEN so they can pick and choose. They can have sex with 100s of men and still find a White Knight at 35.

Bars, clubs, music festivals - even most conferences - all GUYS. Every city is a huge sausagefest except NYC, Philly and Boston. LA, San Diego, Seattle, Las Vegas (remove the Strip), Miami, Too few women.

Men have caught onto this. And MGTOW is a natural reaction to a huge GENDER IMBALANCE in the US (especially under 30 - look it up. I repeat UNDER 30....not over 50 which makes it look like the US is properly balanced. Its NOT! Old women outnumber old men so its a mirage). I would actually argue the reverse for the black community. The gender imbalance is hurting the black community in the reverse fashion. TOO MANY WOMEN - not enough men. We all know this because 1.5 million black men are "Missing" aka in jail or dead. But that's a different topic for another day.

Not ALL women are to blame. Some aren't these 3rd wave Feminists that abort baby girls and still feel ENTITLED to everything but produce nothing. But a heck of lot are and its because they have the NUMBERS in their favor - until about age 50 unless they are black.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.