• Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 05/14/2017 01:25 PM - Hide
    • sticky!!!!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/14/2017 01:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This thread is worth its weight in gold!

OR a gold patak fillipe :lol:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/14/2017 01:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Spell it correctly or do not post in an archieluxury sanctioned thread
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/14/2017 01:53 PM - Hide
    • Archieluxury really hit it out of the park with this thread
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/14/2017 01:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Spell it correctly or do not post in an archieluxury sanctioned thread

:fu:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/14/2017 01:57 PM - Hide
    • I have said it before when people say that mgtows are a bunch of women haters and misogynists.

I like the snake anology. I think that's why a mgtow avoids a women, we don't hate snakes but if you get too close and are not careful around a snake you will get bitten. You don't hate women or snakes per se but the avoidance is the cause of what we have learned and what has been shown to be true of women and snakes.

The same goes for the red pillers or men that think they have found their nawalt. You can get a snake and keep it as a pet, you're careful to feed it so it isn't aggressive, you keep it comfortable in it's cage by keeping it a certain tempture so it doesn't get agitated. You only handle it a few times a week as to not make it angry. Eventually no matter how careful you are and no matter how much you have learned about your pet snake, one day, one day, while your not careful and for no particular reason it will bite you and it will poison you and you will die. That's just the nature of a snake, for no reason it will bite you.

The same for women, no matter how much pua material you read no matter how much you lift and no matter how much money you have, eventually that women will bite you in the form of divorce or cheating. One day, one day, that women will bite you for no particular reason.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/14/2017 01:59 PM - Hide
    • YOU ARE NOT "POWERLESS"
      YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TOO, CONNED, CORERCED,TRICKED AND FORCED INTO "THINKING" YOU ARE ALL BUT HELPLESS IN YOUR STATION.
      YOU CAN MAKE A STAND, MAKE A STATEMENT, MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MOST ALL THINGS BY DOING ONE THING.
      PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, AND VOTE WITH YOUR DOLLARS!
      YOUR MONEY TALKS, YOUR PERSONAL SPENDING CHOICES SPEAK.
      I KNOW, I'VE SAID THIS 100 TIMES BEFORE BUT IT IS TRUE...
      THIS PROBBILY SEZ IT BETTER THAN I CAN THOUGH.

i LIKE WOODY, HES A QUERKY CAT, BUT HE'S GOT A POINT AND IT'S THE SAME POINT I'VE BEEN TRYIN TO MAKE FOR YEARS.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/14/2017 02:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

How dare you speak filth in the presence of The Pontiff and our board Fuhrer!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/14/2017 02:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

How dare you speak filth in the presence of The Pontiff and our board Fuhrer!

\
      ;yuofag;
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/15/2017 06:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Archie is god

Mgtow is beyond archie
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/15/2017 06:34 PM - Hide
    • Hand:

No STD's - ever +1 (arguably +100 cos that shit stays with you for life)does not judge +1you know exactly how to please yourself +1free +1no time investment +1never complains +1

Women:

cuddles and hugs +1often the opposite of every single point for hand (anywhere from -1 to -6)???

hand +6,

woman -5 to 0
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/15/2017 11:19 PM - Hide
    • Women don't care about their children! They care how they feel and if they get what they want and if they have to use a child in the process of getting those things meeeeh! So be it!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/15/2017 11:22 PM - Hide
    • A women will with no remorse, use a mans children as a dagger & shield against him personally and in a court of law.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/15/2017 11:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A women will with no remorse, use a mans children as a dagger & shield against him personally and in a court of law.

Strange that most men can't see this and are pussy addicted losers
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/15/2017 11:43 PM - Hide
    • Pussy is the most addictive & powerful drug there is boys.
      A man will lie, cheat, steal, fight, kill, go to war, betray his friends & family, endure hardship, and even corrupt his pride, integrity & honor all over a lil snatch.
      :gramps:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/15/2017 11:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Pussy is the most addictive & powerful drug there is boys.
      A man will lie, cheat, steal, fight, kill, go to war, betray his friends & family, endure hardship, and even corrupt his pride, integrity & honor all over a lil snatch.
      :gramps:

Pussy is what makes men easy slaves to the satanic jew :moreyouknow:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/15/2017 11:59 PM - Hide
    • The worst is women who pick psychiatry. I personally know of one SJW in my extended family who is in med school (DO) and already tries to validate her extreme pro-trans, feminism, matriarchy, pro-slut, fake-rape shit with her brand of psychology. Board-certification as a psychiatrist will just add more fake validity.

Knowing she wants to do psych and knowing her extreme views, last time I met her I tried to (respectfully) make the argument that men are better understood by male psychiatrists and vice versa. She blew a gasket. Lectured me on sexism and the patriarchy. Good lord. She's going to fuck up a lot of already depressed high school boys and young men during her career.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/16/2017 12:15 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The worst is women who pick psychiatry. I personally know of one SJW in my extended family who is in med school (DO) and already tries to validate her extreme pro-trans, feminism, matriarchy, pro-slut, fake-rape shit with her brand of psychology. Board-certification as a psychiatrist will just add more fake validity.

Knowing she wants to do psych and knowing her extreme views, last time I met her I tried to (respectfully) make the argument that men are better understood by male psychiatrists and vice versa. She blew a gasket. Lectured me on sexism and the patriarchy. Good lord. She's going to fuck up a lot of already depressed high school boys and young men during her career.

SNUFF THAT WOMAN!
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/16/2017 03:29 AM - Hide
    • I have known women that were stay at home mothers with successful husbands with all the amenities that one could ask for. Still they were angry and unsatiated. I can not begin to understand this life of anger, envy, and materialism fueled resentment. Just look at todays divorce rates.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/16/2017 03:31 AM - Hide
    • Women are angry because they feel entitled to a life of materialistic pleasures that only exists in commercials. Women that lack hygiene and respect for themselves feel they are entitled to marry wealthy supermodel men. Their idealistic lives are always out of their reach and that pisses them off.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 05/16/2017 03:32 AM - Hide
    • Modern cuntwhores are spoiled and entitled princesses who both overestimate their own capabilities and underestimate the amount of hard work, dedication and discipline it takes to succeed on one's own merits, i.e., without perks and handouts!

Moreover, they reward selfishness, carry an attitude of superiority and have no comprehension whatsoever of what genuine struggle looks like. And why would they, given that they have received automatic affirmation and praise all their lives?

Last but most importantly, they NEVER LEARN. Many women seem to spend their entire lives repeating the same cycles of ignorance and debauchery over and over again, all while they look to the government to cure their woes.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.