• Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Sounds Pretty Serious About Running for President

• Unregistered coward
      • Posted 05/19/2017 08:20 AM - Hide
      • The actor Dwayne Johnson recently told a GQ reporter that there was "a real possibility" he would run for president. On "The Tonight Show" on Thursday, Mr. Johnson, known as The Rock, wasn't the least bit coy about it when he spoke to Jimmy Fallon.

JOHNSON: A real national poll that brought together Republicans and Democrats in saying that I would beat Donald Trump if we had an election today -

FALLON: Absolutely.

JOHNSON: - to become president. And I've been really been blown away. And it's so flattering. And I think you have to question why. I think it's because, you know, a lot of people want to see a different leadership today - I'm sorry, not different, but better leadership today, right? A better leadership. I think more poised, less noise. And I also think that over the years I've become a guy that a lot of people kind of relate to: get up early in the morning at a ridiculous hour, go to work and spend time with the troops, take care of my family. I love taking care of people. And I think that kind of thing really resonates with people, especially today. I love coming here to "The Tonight Show" crowd.

FALLON: We love you.

JOHNSON: I mean, really, I've been blown away. And I'm very flattered by it. Three and a half years is a long ways away. So we'll see.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/arts/television/dwayne-johnson-the-rock-president.html?_r=0
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Unregistered coward
      • Re: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Sounds Pretty Serious About Running for President
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:12 AM - Hide
      • I don't watch tv - anybody know ANYTHING about this guy??? political positions
        on just about fuckin' ANYTHING - is he part of the hollywood echo chamber???
        who's he connected with - producers/directors and shit?
        at least Reagan ran for gov before pres...
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Unregistered coward
      • Re: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Sounds Pretty Serious About Running for President
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:21 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I don't watch tv - anybody know ANYTHING about this guy??? political positions

Hes a left tard sjw type
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:21 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        I don't watch tv - anybody know ANYTHING about this guy??? political positions

Hes a left tard sjw type

Yup. He was whining for the illegals
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:23 AM - Hide
      • May as well elect Donald Trump or Steve Harvey
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:28 AM - Hide
      • Who the fuck is this nigger?
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:49 AM - Hide
      • Can't be worse than that cocksucking fat bald faggot russian spy trump.
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:50 AM : Edited 05/19/2017 10:50 AM - Hide
      • His voice sounds like Obama
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:59 AM - Hide
      • The libshits believe any celebrity could be President because they simply don't understand why Trump was elected.

IT MUST BE THE HAIR! THAT'S IT. FIND SOMEONE WITH THE SAME HAIR BUT WHO IS BLACK!
        \
        :lib:
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 12:17 PM - Hide
      • As libshit or repuke?
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 12:20 PM - Hide
      • He is as relevant as Rosie O'Sweathog.
      • Hollywood. NEWS
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 12:40 PM - Hide
      • He grabbed a lot of Hollywood pussy in his days
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 12:45 PM - Hide
      • CARROT TOP. HE'S KIND OF TRANSGENDERED. AND HE'S KIND OF BLACK OR SOMETHING. HE HAS UNIVERSAL APPEAL! AND HE'S A CELEBRITY! JUST LIKE TRUMP!
        \
        :lib:
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 01:01 PM - Hide
      • I'd vote for The Rock.
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 01:02 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I'd vote for The Rock.

^---- Idiocracy right there, folks.
        Posted 05/19/2017 01:03 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        I'd vote for The Rock.

^---- Idiocracy right there, folks.

He's more American than Ted Cruz.
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 01:37 PM - Hide
      • Here is his problem:

The average person will see this for exactly what it is. This is a liberal hollywood moron who thinks that Trump was elected because he is rich and nothing else.

This is a disgrace.

He honestly believes money can buy him a presidency. (just like Trump did, in his mind)

Millions would happily vote for him.

The majority will not.

The democrat brand will take another huge hit by running him
        Posted 05/19/2017 01:41 PM - Hide
      • Even :repub: voted for Arnold in California. Maybe not The Rock, but I can certainly see President Jack Bauer runs for US President after serving 4 years as President in Designated Survivor
      • TONY_ROCKY_HORROR
      • Unregistered coward
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 03:06 PM - Hide
      • TONY_ROCKY_HORROR posted:
        . posted:
        Who the fuck is this nigger?

He's Samoan.

And half nigger
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 03:08 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        And half nigger

:nono:

Any part black means ALL nigger.
        Posted 05/19/2017 03:12 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Here is his problem:

The average person will see this for exactly what it is. This is a liberal hollywood moron who thinks that Trump was elected because he is rich and nothing else.

This is a disgrace.

He honestly believes money can buy him a presidency. (just like Trump did, in his mind)

The majority will not.

Unless of course he runs as a 'bagger, in which case the right wing trash will hail him as the new Messiah. :lol: :lol:

Stoopid is only bad when other people are doing it!!!
        \
        :repub:
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/19/2017 03:17 PM - Hide
      • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
        . posted:
        Here is his problem:

This is a disgrace.

The majority will not.

Unless of course he runs as a 'bagger, in which case the right wing trash will hail him as the new Messiah. :lol: :lol:

Stoopid is only bad when other people are doing it!!!
        \
        :repub:

I dont care which party he runs as.
        It is obvious to me that he wants to buy an election.
        That should make every American takes pause.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.