• Ruh roh baggers! Speaker Ryan warns more tapes of repukes discussing TREASON are coming.

• Local milk person
    • Re: Ruh roh baggers! Speaker Ryan warns more tapes of repukes discussing TREASON are coming.
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:42 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Trump will get his day in court just like any other criminal. If the corrupt repuke congress gets going you'll see Comey's memo next week.

It's always next week and then the week after that and then the week after that. Just give it up, why are you such a sore loser jeez!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Ruh roh baggers! Speaker Ryan warns more tapes of repukes discussing TREASON are coming.
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:46 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Trump will get his day in court just like any other criminal. If the corrupt repuke congress gets going you'll see Comey's memo next week.

It's always next week and then the week after that and then the week after that. Just give it up, why are you such a sore loser jeez!

It may take a week just to type up all the charges. The new special consul just hired some lawyers who worked on Watergate. Impeachment and imprisonment are moving along nicely.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:49 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Notice the lack of proof.
      \
      :shitpig:

Bill received half a million for a Russian speech. More than DOUBLE his usual fee. At the time, Russia was acquiring uranium company.

Check it out Lori.

:rolleyes:

"shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

Notice the lack of proof of any links.

I'm still trying to understand why the 'baggers think it would be the State Department that would be the lead agency in approving a deal for a Russian company to buy a Canadian company that owned mines in the US.

Maybe they should try googling "Department of Commerce" :lol: :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:49 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It may take a week just to type up all the charges. The new special consul just hired some lawyers who worked on Watergate. Impeachment and imprisonment are moving along nicely.

I'm just trying to help, I mean there's no reason why this stuff should affect you so much. It's prob taking time off your life. Who goes through 90% of their day thinking about Trump and hating someone so much. It's a little unhealthy don't u think?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm still trying to understand why the 'baggers think it would be the State Department that would be the lead agency in approving a deal for a Russian company to buy a Canadian company that owned mines in the US.

Maybe they should try googling "Department of Commerce" :lol: :lol:

Can you make another link about that stuff, this thread is for the Libby proof links thread. Do you see any yet?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I'm just trying to help, I mean there's no reason why this stuff should affect you so much. It's prob taking time off your life. Who goes through 90% of their day thinking about Trump and hating someone so much. It's a little unhealthy don't u think?

Your concern is touching. You can rest assured that I have other interest besides the greatest scandal in American history.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Your concern is touching. You can rest assured that I have other interest besides the greatest scandal in American history.

See right there, youre even dreaming about it now. It's really consuming your life. You should find a hobby or something, I see antifa in your future, if not already.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

See right there, youre even dreaming about it now. It's really consuming your life. You should find a hobby or something, I see antifa in your future, if not already.

Awww so sweet that your worried about me. Antifa is in the hearts of all decent human beings.

• Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      \

Bill received half a million for a Russian speech. More than DOUBLE his usual fee. At the time, Russia was acquiring uranium company.

Check it out Lori.

"shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

This was reported but buried by MSM sonny. Do try to pay attention. The investigation of the Clinton Foundation is ongoing. Be patient. Cankles and Slick Willie will be tried one day.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Awww so sweet that your worried about me. Antifa is in the hearts of all decent human beings.

One day you'll have the courage to step out of your mom's basement and maybe just maybe actually make a decent living for yourself and who knows, you might become a good fry cook or a bus boy, or a little ceasers sign spinner. You could be great at all of these things. I believe in you!!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      \

Check it out Lori.

This was reported but buried by MSM sonny. Do try to pay attention. The investigation of the Clinton Foundation is ongoing. Be patient. Cankles and Slick Willie will be tried one day.

Still noticing the lack of proof.

:lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

One day you'll have the courage to step out of your mom's basement and maybe just maybe actually make a decent living for yourself and who knows, you might become a good fry cook or a bus boy, or a little ceasers sign spinner. You could be great at all of these things. I believe in you!!

I'm afraid I won't be able to follow in your footsteps. I'm glad you got on a career path appropriate for someone of your ability. Maybe someday you'll make the big leap and get a job cleaning my office.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm afraid I won't be able to follow in your footsteps. I'm glad you got on a career path appropriate for someone of your ability. Maybe someday you'll make the big leap and get a job cleaning my office.

Well you won't be able to because you won't leave your mom's basement. How am I going to clean your so called office, your mom won't let me in the house?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:26 PM - Hide
    • Let's just do everything Obama was going to do.
      \
      ;trumpthis;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Well you won't be able to because you won't leave your mom's basement. How am I going to clean your so called office, your mom won't let me in the house?

You seem confused. My mom doesn't have a basement and neither do I. Maybe you need a few more remedial classes before you can handle a broom.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You seem confused. My mom doesn't have a basement and neither do I. Maybe you need a few more remedial classes before you can handle a broom.

That's what they all say. Listen kid, it's not trumps fault that youre a failure, he didn't force you to live in a basement, he didn't force you to not do anything with your life, and he def didn't force you to be such a whiny pussy. Stop blaming everything on other people and start taking responsibility for yourself. You people are all the same always crying and complaining about all their problems. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! GET A JOB BOY!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) says the possibility that more secret recordings could be leaked is a "cause for concern" after a leak emerged from a 2016 House GOP leadership meeting.

Ryan on Friday refused to speculate who might be the culprit, but he agreed that Trump presidential rival Evan McMullin, a former leadership staffer who attended that meeting, was the name on everyone's lips in Washington.

As a staffer for GOP Conference Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.), McMullin had been present for many leadership meetings in Ryan's office. Last August, the former CIA officer shocked Capitol Hill by announcing an independent bid for the White House.

"I'm not going to speculate," Ryan told conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt, "but that's the name most people - you hear about."

McMullin did not respond to a request for comment.
      According to the Washington Post, which obtained the audio, Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) told his leadership colleagues last June that there are two U.S. politicians on Russia's payroll: Trump and Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.), a vocal and unabashed defender of Russia.

Ryan quickly jumped in to stop McCarthy from going further, warning the small group of GOP leaders and senior staffers not to leak the discussion.

"What's said in the family stays in the family," Ryan said, according to the Post.

Both McCarthy and Ryan this week downplayed McCarthy's Russia comments as a joke and a bad attempt at humor.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/334209-ryan-more-audio-leaks-cause-for-concern

WE ARE FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      \
      :repub:

The hill, cnn, nytimes, NBC, abc,washpo, huff post. What do all these have in common??? F-A-K-E-N-E-W-S!!!

Notice how they won't post the transcript or recording because that makes it obvious they were joking around. Instead they quote selectively to make the conversation appear serious.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:43 PM - Hide
    • The American people are sick to fucking death of ;tears3;:crybaby:;tears4; sore losers. The more they push this "muh Russia muh impeach" shit, the worse and worse they look.

This is the press and the liberal machine killing itself in realtime, folks.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

That's what they all say. Listen kid, it's not trumps fault that youre a failure, he didn't force you to live in a basement, he didn't force you to not do anything with your life, and he def didn't force you to be such a whiny pussy. Stop blaming everything on other people and start taking responsibility for yourself. You people are all the same always crying and complaining about all their problems. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! GET A JOB BOY!

It's nice that you memorized what your mom told you. I don't really think this is the place to share it. Why don't you wait till your next AA meeting.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The American people are sick to fucking death of ;tears3;:crybaby:;tears4; sore losers. The more they push this "muh Russia muh impeach" shit, the worse and worse they look.

This is the press and the liberal machine killing itself in realtime, folks.

The FBI doesn't agree with your screech. They are going to LOCK HIM UP.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

And then what?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

And then what?

He dies in prison.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It's nice that you memorized what your mom told you. I don't really think this is the place to share it. Why don't you wait till your next AA meeting.

Is it making you mad, do you think we should have a mom off? I bet my mom could whip that little basement dwelling booty into shape in no time! My AA meeting isn't until tonight, I got all day to help you see the other side of the basement boy!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      He dies in prison.

So what? Hillary still won't be president😂😂😂😂

Yes. The next president will be far to the left of Hillary. Won't it be great.

:banana:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.