• Who is a LEGIT FBI hacker agent? Need a couple of gangstalking children off the internet for a good beating

• anon.user
      • Local milk person
      • Posted 05/19/2017 11:00 AM - Hide
      • So there's a social network, that you basically ROLE PLAY. You write characters and write wtf you want to make stories. aka go figure.
        There has been many times a plague of gangstalking and i have had it to the point of removing my account. This kid says hes 14 and in community college, but gracefully loves to bribe others that hes young and smart.
        A friend warned me that is he is not 14, a female in disguise to look innocent with a mental complexity.
        So far after removing him. He went on a rampage and has successfully turned every community against me, and i don't know who else to turn to. 10 or more of his friends have sent me a message with bad grammar. LOL but that's enough to me they want me out of the system.
        I have been always kind, and helping everyone i can to see the truth and find their potential to better in life.
        I have tried to ignore this individual, but has almost turned my own friends against me
        Unfortunately I'm typing on mobile.
        but i will post a link and screenshot of their accounts.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • anon.user
      • Local milk person
      • Re: Who is a LEGIT FBI hacker agent? Need a couple of gangstalking children off the internet for a good beating
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:33 AM - Hide
      • Who is a LEGIT FBI hacker agent? Need a couple of gangstalking children off the internet for a good beating #1

Who is a LEGIT FBI hacker agent? Need a couple of gangstalking children off the internet for a good beating #2

Who is a LEGIT FBI hacker agent? Need a couple of gangstalking children off the internet for a good beating #3
      • Local milk person
      • Re: Who is a LEGIT FBI hacker agent? Need a couple of gangstalking children off the internet for a good beating
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:54 AM - Hide
      • Who is a LEGIT FBI hacker agent? Need a couple of gangstalking children off the internet for a good beating #1

the last screenshot. As my wifi isn't working so well. I am comic guy's girlfriend. Hi there.
      • anon.user
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:57 AM - Hide
      • I am really stressed and tired of this. But since my boyfriend is a comic famous here. I'd thought I mention that to get you CONVINCED. I do have an account here as janeruacrux, but decided to go anonymous for security. So..please help a gal out. I barely ask any favors, this is my only one shot and if not goodbye roleplaying account and all the good people I met there, who are indeed a brain capacity to talk on a intelligent manner instead of this bullshit nonsense.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/19/2017 12:05 PM - Hide
      • :lol:
      • Gpile.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/19/2017 12:17 PM - Hide
      • Can you explain this to someone who is not autistic?
      • DERP DOOPER
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/19/2017 12:45 PM - Hide
      • Local milk person
        Posted 05/22/2017 08:54 PM - Hide
      • SHITCOCK FUCKFART
        \
        :trump:

YESSIR!
        \
        :police:
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.