Posted 05/19/2017 04:56 PM - Hide
      • Crap didn't realise I was that old
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • WHEN_IM_64
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Sgt Pepper is 50 years old new Reissue
        Posted 05/19/2017 05:05 PM - Hide
      • Nothing to say, but it's OK. Good morning!
        \
        :herbert:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 05:05 PM - Hide
      • so overdone. Let it stop.
        Posted 05/19/2017 05:23 PM - Hide
      • Crappy album, only a few good songs, that are only remembered because they stand up on their own. Bad attempt at "concept album." Different styles of overproduction disillusioned everybody that wasn't smoking LSD.
        Pretty much sealed their fate.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 05:26 PM - Hide
      • deployable posted:
        Crappy album, only a few good songs, that are only remembered because they stand up on their own. Bad attempt at "concept album." Different styles of overproduction disillusioned everybody that wasn't smoking LSD.

Yet still a masterpiece if compared directly to Magical Mystery Tour which in it's movie form is unendurable even for a confirmed Beatles hater eager to witness their humiliation. Simply awful.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 05:27 PM - Hide
      • It would have been the best album ever if that Harrison raga garbage had been replaced by Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane.

What a fucking masterpiece that would have been. Harrison ruins the album.
        Posted 05/19/2017 05:55 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        deployable posted:
        Crappy album, only a few good songs, that are only remembered because they stand up on their own. Bad attempt at "concept album." Different styles of overproduction disillusioned everybody that wasn't smoking LSD.

Yet still a masterpiece if compared directly to Magical Mystery Tour which in it's movie form is unendurable even for a confirmed Beatles hater eager to witness their humiliation. Simply awful.

Good observation. 2nd worse album. Liked their early stuff and Let it Be. 'Course I also liked the namesake album by The Replacements.
        Only valid argument for atheism...
        "If God existed, why would he take George and John so early, and leave us with years of Paul and Ringo."
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 05:58 PM - Hide
      • It's Sgt. Pepper, not Sgt Pepper. You must be one of those Dr Pepper nuts.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 05:59 PM - Hide
      • deployable posted:
        Good observation. 2nd worse album. Liked their early stuff and Let it Be. 'Course I also liked the namesake album by The Replacements.
        Only valid argument for atheism...
        "If God existed, why would he take George and John so early, and leave us with years of Paul and Ringo."

Paul was the first to go. The real Paul would never have had anything to do with Wings...
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:57 PM - Hide
      • Why hasn't the sgt, got an advancement in rank in over 50 years!
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/20/2017 01:01 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Why hasn't the sgt, got an advancement in rank in over 50 years!

Lieutenant Sriracha's Lonely Tex-Mex Band?

• Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/20/2017 01:06 PM - Hide
      • What's so great about Sgt Pepper? A bunch of throwaway songs packaged with a halfway decent one (A Day In The Life). Revolver and Rubber Soul from 1966 are far much better.

I did like the White Album. Abbey Road is another overrated album that is constantly hailed as a masterpiece.

I might like the Beatles more on their own merits if it weren't for the baby boomers constantly masturbating over them.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/20/2017 01:11 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        What's so great about Sgt Pepper? A bunch of throwaway songs packaged with a halfway decent one (A Day In The Life). Revolver and Rubber Soul from 1966 are far much better.

I did like the White Album. Abbey Road is another overrated album that is constantly hailed as a masterpiece.

I might like the Beatles more on their own merits if it weren't for the baby boomers constantly masturbating over them.

"When I'm 64" and "With a Little Help from My Friends" have stood the test of time far better than "A Day in the Life," which would have been better saved for the White Album where it would go well with so much other art-fag shit.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.