• The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews

• Local milk person
    • Re: The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:51 PM - Hide
    • Fag Jew :winner2:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:59 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      . posted:
      death2me posted:
      There has been a severe backlash against your rally.

On Jew television? Nobody cares, faggot.

No, a backlash in the hearts and minds of the American people.

They are disgusted with your type.

STFU canuck. WHat the fuck do you know.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:59 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      The left-wing extremists have good in their hearts but can be a touch overenthusiastic. They want what's best for everybody.

The right-wing extremists are evil and want to bring about oppression, genocide and war.

Most Americans can see that, though I will admit that they are too lazy (or busy trying to cope with their own problems) to do anything about it.

The left (and establishment Cuckservatives) are the ones committing a genocide.

The alt-right is the surest way to stop that ongoing genocide in a calm & peaceful manner (rather than a civil war).

People can return home again, the violence & crime will diminish to nothing &, without zionists, world peace will be a real possibility.

Cut loose from subsidizing immigrant violence we can take proper care of our people & the environment.

Universal healthcare & a return to the Moon will only be the beginning.

The alt-right offer peace, prosperity & freedom for all.
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

The alt-right is the surest way to stop that ongoing genocide in a calm & peaceful manner (rather than a civil war).

People can return home again, the violence & crime will diminish to nothing &, without zionists, world peace will be a real possibility.

Cut loose from subsidizing immigrant violence we can take proper care of our people & the environment.

This rally wasn't about immigration; it was about a statue and about being racist.

Also, alt-right Trump has no plans to offer universal health care. His plan did just the opposite, really.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:11 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      This rally wasn't about immigration; it was about a statue and about being racist.

Also, alt-right Trump has no plans to offer universal health care. His plan did just the opposite, really.

Third world immigration is about race & so is opposing white genocide (hence all the "you will not replace us" chants).

Trump is alt-lite, at best (although some still think he's hiding his power level), but serves a useful rallying point.

Everyone understands this.

Besides Trump did say some nice things about single payer... but he certainly understands it's not possible until the illegals are kicked out.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:19 PM - Hide
    • 500 basementnazis and 10,000 antifa tells me something.
      \
      :cryingnazi:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      death2me posted:
      The left-wing extremists have good in their hearts but can be a touch overenthusiastic. They want what's best for everybody.

The right-wing extremists are evil and want to bring about oppression, genocide and war.

Most Americans can see that, though I will admit that they are too lazy (or busy trying to cope with their own problems) to do anything about it.

The alt-right won't convince any white women to sleep with you.

:snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The alt-right won't convince any white women to sleep with you.

The alt-right want there to be lots of Children so of course there will be sex, lots of it.

Women will be freed from the oppressive evils of the modern rat race & families will prosper.
    • Section 8
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It tells me that the same retards are still trying the same old tricks.

It tells me that there are still people who believe in the flat earth.

It tells me that there are still people who think Sandy Hook was a false flag operation.

It tells me that there are people who think that water goes down the drain in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere.

It tells me that I can shave an Arab, keep him inside for a year so his skin pigmentation fades, and send him into one of those rallies, and the white nationalists will accept him, not realising who he is.

It tells me that humans have always been, and will always be dumb.

I am pretty sure the earth is not flat...it is probably more egg shaped.

I am DEAD positive that SANDY HOOK was all FAKE...The school was not even operational. Where were the other children from the other grades. Hell there are dash cams that show no children evacuated and they even walked around in circles.

I don't care which direction water goes down the drain. Makes no difference to me.

I would never want to shave an Arab, I would not want to keep him in side ( they belong outside in huts) White Nationalist would never be so dumb as to accept some vile sand nigger

The only dumb humans are liberals. There are mentally insane.

P.S. I hope if you have a white daughter she is raped by niggers and muslims.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:40 PM - Hide
    • Section 8 posted:
      I am pretty sure the earth is not flat...it is probably more egg shaped.

I am DEAD positive that SANDY HOOK was all FAKE...The school was not even operational. Where were the other children from the other grades. Hell there are dash cams that show no children evacuated and they even walked around in circles.

I don't care which direction water goes down the drain. Makes no difference to me.

I would never want to shave an Arab, I would not want to keep him in side ( they belong outside in huts) White Nationalist would never be so dumb as to accept some vile sand nigger

The only dumb humans are liberals. There are mentally insane.

P.S. I hope if you have a white daughter she is raped by niggers and muslims.

That last statement shows how immature and vile you are. No rational human would wish harm on another human.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Oh, how the pendulum has swung. Game over for you fagjews, game over.

:lol:

:snicker:

:lol:

:thumbup:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That last statement shows how immature and vile you are. No rational human would wish harm on another human.

niggers are sub-human
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It tells me that the same retards are still trying the same old tricks.

It tells me that there are still people who believe in the flat earth.

It tells me that there are still people who think Sandy Hook was a false flag operation.

It tells me that there are people who think that water goes down the drain in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere.

It tells me that I can shave an Arab, keep him inside for a year so his skin pigmentation fades, and send him into one of those rallies, and the white nationalists will accept him, not realising who he is.

It tells me that humans have always been, and will always be dumb.

it tells me that you are irretrievably :c3po:
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:48 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:

When are you going to once again admit that you are a MENTALLY ILL SPAWN of SATAN?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      For fucks sake.

Thing is, and I say this as a white person, we brought all this shit on ourselves. If we had left the black people alone and welcomed them as full fledged citizens after slavery was ended, we wouldn't be in this situation now.

In the south ex slaves would clear land, build their own houses, and start farming or whatever, and the whites would drive them out and take over their property. The blacks had zero recourse. Do that to a group of people over and over again and see the end results today.

You reap what you sow, white devil.

;archiethis;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:17 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      These tards are twisted fucks.

The hillarious part is that if Hitler knew they were wasting their time in front of a computer screen spewing racist garbage, he would throw them into concentration camps.
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The hillarious part is that if Hitler knew they were wasting their time in front of a computer screen spewing racist garbage, he would throw them into concentration camps.

An altruistic half-truth at best, and the fact that you find it necessary to insult their efforts here proves that it hasn't been the total waste of time that you claim!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:26 PM - Hide
    • The Great Genius posted:
      An altruistic half-truth at best, and the fact that you find it necessary to insult their efforts here proves that it hasn't been the total waste of time that you claim!

A half truth means there is truth to the statement. So you are agreeing with me, Genius.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.