• I've managed to cut my Comcast bill to $78

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I've managed to cut my Comcast bill to $78
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:52 PM - Hide
    • Yes, it's always on. I will say the DVR is fanfuckingtastic. I wish I could make more use of the box. It looks like theres a shitload of stuff you can't access unless you are a Cumcast insider.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I pay 130 for business class internet at my home through Spectrum. Plus 55 for my phone lines through Ooma. Could probably cut an extension out but fuck it. the Wife has her own ext and conference calling available,

You pay 55 a month for a VOIP phone?

What a stupid asshole
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:44 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yes, it's always on. I will say the DVR is fanfuckingtastic. I wish I could make more use of the box. It looks like theres a shitload of stuff you can't access unless you are a Cumcast insider.

And thats what keeps me out of DirecTV Now, I'd likely hit an overage by just leaving the TV on. Which I do all the time.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:47 PM - Hide
    • I got the wife half sold on going internet only and just paying for HBO Go, Netflix, Hulu, etc. All I need to do is solve the DVR problem for the locals and then it's cookin' with Crisco time. Anyone own a DVR that is not provided by Schlomo Cable?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.