• Equifax security breach caused by affirmative action TFB Chief Security Officer

• Local milk person
    • Re: Equifax security breach caused by affirmative action TFB Chief Security Officer
      Posted 09/08/2017 12:51 PM - Hide
    • :facepalm:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Equifax security breach caused by affirmative action TFB Chief Security Officer
      Posted 09/08/2017 12:52 PM - Hide
    • Wonder whos dick she serviced.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 12:52 PM - Hide
    • that's fucked up
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 12:53 PM - Hide
    • Music?

Security?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 12:53 PM - Hide
    • Maybe she learned it all on the side .
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:07 PM - Hide
    • Security is like music. It's fun!
      \
      :tfb:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:14 PM - Hide
    • I love it.
      This is what you cave niggers get.
      You refuse to hire talented people because of skin color and only hire inbred ignorant white trash.
      At some point objective reality hits you on the head and you either go out of business or hire better people.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I love it.
      This is what you cave niggers get.
      You refuse to hire talented people because of skin color and only hire inbred ignorant white trash.
      At some point objective reality hits you on the head and you either go out of business or hire better people.

you have issues faggot. what race are you? and what have you been turned down for?

let me guess the answers:

1) self hating white faggot
      2) nothing because you are on mental disability and have decided everyone else is at fault
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      you have issues faggot. what race are you? and what have you been turned down for?

let me guess the answers:

1) self hating white faggot
      2) nothing because you are on mental disability and have decided everyone else is at fault
      ;triggered;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:24 PM - Hide
    • Women are worthless
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:28 PM - Hide
    • Despite the fact that most hackers are morons, there are a bunch of very smart and well educated people who wear black hats. A music major, just like the Target assistant buyer, hasn't a chance against them.

I know how to manage people!!!
      \
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:43 PM - Hide
    • If we hold hands and sing songs, love will conquer hate.
      \

Um, boss, hackers just stole 143 million identities.
      \
      :milton:

LALALALALALALALALALALALALA
      \
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:45 PM - Hide
    • "Professional, Professional" What were her real titles? I know a receptionist who refers to herself as a professional.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:51 PM - Hide
    • ;ahaa; BITCH DONT KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT JACK SHIT EXCEPT MUSIC COMPOSITION!

;winner5;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Not her responsibility. She is just a manager. The employees make all the decisions.

Oh look, an email from a Nigerian prince. I love Africans. Let me click on this attachment he sent me..
      \
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :lol: Are u serious? What the fuck do they need her rancid cunt then?

you have to find a way and reason to REDISTRIBUTE wealth into the hands of weak ignorant white trash somehow.
      someone has to pay for her McMantion in the hills so her bastards can go to private schools and hate niggers.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:53 PM - Hide
    • Down with the patriarchy! Moar women in tech!
      \
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Not her responsibility. She is just a manager. The employees make all the decisions.

She should be the final word on what vendors to pick, see audits, even visit vendors on site to talk. What was she doing?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 01:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

She should be the final word on what vendors to pick, see audits, even visit vendors on site to talk. What was she doing?

I was fighting toxic masculinity with MUSIC. Hit it Mr Butters!
      \

• Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 02:04 PM - Hide
    • I wonder if this is just grounds for applying for a Credit Privacy Number and getting a new line of credit everywhere.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/08/2017 02:06 PM - Hide
    • Just like that lady who fucked over Target by getting hacked. Women ruin everything when put in positions of control, especially in areas of security. They don't have the instinct for security outside their own home/family. This is exactly why women need to be protected by a man.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.