• looks like Heather Locklear's plastic surgeon sold her the discount "just smack my face against the wall a few dozen times" plan

• Local milk person
    • Re: looks like Heather Locklear's plastic surgeon sold her the discount "just smack my face against the wall a few dozen times" plan
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:47 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;ulol; from your link:

looks like Heather Locklear's plastic surgeon sold her the discount

no idea who the fuck this cheesedick is supposed to be ;cornlol;

I see Alana Stewart is still anorexic. 😲
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Re: looks like Heather Locklear's plastic surgeon sold her the discount "just smack my face against the wall a few dozen times" plan
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Dude. She looks to be about 14. Come on, man.

Go to ANY fucking beach or waterpark and see the same. Innumerable Web sites have that pic. She WANTED to be seen and a photographer sated her desire. So that pic is here. And it bothers you? Arouses you to the point you may be unable to control yourself and you will touch her loving flesh composed of billions of individual cells?

YOU are the fucking pervert!!!!!!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:26 AM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      Go to ANY fucking beach or waterpark and see the same. Innumerable Web sites have that pic. She WANTED to be seen and a photographer sated her desire. So that pic is here. And it bothers you? Arouses you to the point you may be unable to control yourself and you will touch her loving flesh composed of billions of individual cells?

YOU are the fucking pervert!!!!!!

;projecting;

You sure read a lot into my post. I merely pointed out the fact the girl appeared to be underage. Surely you can understand why that would be appropriate. I live in a coastal beach city. I see this sort of thing all the time.

Guess the difference is I'm not some creepy :oldpedo: who snaps a pic so he can beat off to it in front of his computer later at home and share it with his fellow creepy pervert pedo loser buddies. :shrug:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I can't even tell which one she is. The one on the right or the left in the first photo?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4874112/Heather-Locklear-55-radiant-Farrah-Fawcett-event.html

Ummm. if you scroll down, you see she is the one on the left. Now she's a horse face. Her face has totally changed. Huge fucking head now.

;ulol; from your link:

looks like Heather Locklear's plastic surgeon sold her the discount

no idea who the fuck this cheesedick is supposed to be ;cornlol;

also from the link:

"Since Fawcett's passing in 2009 from anal cancer, the Foundation's President and CEO Alana Stewart has fought to carry out Farrah's wishes.

Anal cancer is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) in up to ninety percent of cases."

;clintwtf;

:facepalm:

:snicker:

dumb dirty whore
      Posted 09/13/2017 06:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;projecting;

You sure read a lot into my post. I merely pointed out the fact the girl appeared to be underage. Surely you can understand why that would be appropriate. I live in a coastal beach city. I see this sort of thing all the time.

Guess the difference is I'm not some creepy :oldpedo: who snaps a pic so he can beat off to it in front of his computer later at home and share it with his fellow creepy pervert pedo loser buddies. :shrug:

Hope you enjoyed it!!!
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.