• Gonts, share her burger?

• Local milk person
    • Re: Gonts, share her burger?
      Posted 09/13/2017 06:28 AM : Edited 09/13/2017 06:37 AM - Hide
    • why would you think it's a "her"? very dangerous assumption to make in equality regime of CIA lemon party gestapo rainbow taliban apartheid of unicorn snots. Think of them as "patriots". Pat who riots.

Gonts, share her burger? #1
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 06:33 AM - Hide
    • I WOOD TONGUEFUCK HER NOTHINGBURGER SO HARD..:tard:
      \
      :trev:
      typical incel bay area trev
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 07:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

It's DEFINITELY a female. Why? Because it has hands like fucking CLAWS (which ALL females these days seem to have).
    • SF Tard.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 07:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I WOOD TONGUEFUCK HER NOTHINGBURGER SO HARD..:tard:
      \
      :trev:
      typical incel bay area trev

It's a 5/10 in the Bay area. No self-identified female can be < 5/10 there.

It really can't be exaggerated how hideous S.F./Seattle/Portland is compared to NYC or LA or Dallas. :shudder:

And yet another person who has never been to SF chimes in :rolleyes:.

Yes, we have our share of cornfed hairybush earthpigs here. Just like everywhere else.

LA is overflowing with dumpy brown women, with a handful of 9/10+ with a handful of 9/10+ women to be found.
      NYC is overflowing with jews, arabs, puerto ricans, cubans, negroes, and all other racial sewage, with a handful of 9/10+ women to be found.
      Texas is overflowing with negroes, mexicans, and :murrica:, with a handful of 9/10+ women to be found.

It really isn't much different here in SF. While we have less of the racial sewage (with the exception of chinks, some mexicans, and the occasional negro), we have a bigger share of hideous leftie women who seem to be trying to make themselves look as unattractive as possible.

But we still have our share of attractive women. It really isn't much different from the other places. We just seem to have traded a share of racial sewage for a share of the types in OP's post. At least we don't have to worry about them shitting 12 kids out onto the taxpayer dole.
    • Local milk person
    • SF Tard.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 07:39 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Merle Faggard posted:
      ^post of someone who fucks themb. :snicker:
      \

^post of someone who cannot refute a single thing I said because he knows I'm right.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:00 AM : Edited 09/13/2017 08:02 AM - Hide
    • Merle Faggard posted:
      Thanks for a good list of worthless fucks.

It is a very long list. Click on a few of the profiles. They all pretty much look like this:

. posted:
      About KaeLyn
      KaeLyn is a 34-year-old (femme)nist activist and the reigning Queer Fat Korean Immigrant Ms. America Pageant winner. You can typically find her binge-watching TV, over-caffeinating herself, standing somewhere with a mic or a sign in her hand, eating tofu, or just generally doing too many things at once. She lives in Rochester, NY with her spouse, a baby T. rex, a xenophobic cat, and a rascally rabbit. Talk sexy about intersectionality, cult movies, or theatre nerdiness to her at @kaelynrich.

this

Gonts, share her burger? #2

. posted:
      I am the Queer Oprah, working to make the world safe for people to love themselves regardless of their differences.

and this

Gonts, share her burger? #3

. posted:
      Carolyn Wysinger is a thirty something masculine of center womyn from Richmond, Ca. She is a writer & Social Entrepreneur. She earned her B.A. in English from California State University, Long Beach and her M.F.A. from Antioch University. She has served on the steering committees for BUTCHVoices and Black Lesbians United. She is a board member of the NIA Collective for same-gender loving women of African Descent. Her first book Knockturnal Emissions: Thoughts on #race #sexuality #gender & #community is currently available on Glover Lane Press. Twitter: @knockturnalpro Instagram: theknockturnalproject
    • Local milk person
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:50 AM - Hide
    • Misuse of gonts tag! I demand OP be forced to paypal 25 cents to Hambs.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I wasn't 100% sure that was a real unretouched photo before I posted this thread. Thank you sir! :rofl:

I don't think this is the same person as the pigman eating the burger, but I'm not sure.

• Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:32 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Jesus. Read that little card of hers. It's like a collection of things that should make "HER"(?) undate-able merely on the basis of her giving a shit about them.

If this stupid twat who no doubt expects to have "her" date pay for the meal feels so strongly about bad tippers, why doesn't she leave the tip herself?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

jesus fuck. imagine sitting across the table from that, knowing it expects you to pay for whatever bucket(s) of slop it orders.

;nope; "umm be right back, gotta make a quick phone call" :escape::tdcs:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.