• I talked to my boss like a dozen times today. Tonight, when I went to leave, I found a note on my desk.

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 10/12/2017 02:16 AM - Hide
      • He wants me to start a half hour earlier from now on.

:wtf: Last time he switched my shift, there was a big fucking email chain right up to the VP.

Now, he can't even be bothered to send me email?

I'm pleasant to deal with. I have no problem changing my shift for a half hour. But, FFS, couldn't he have just asked me???

;wtf;
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: I talked to my boss like a dozen times today. Tonight, when I went to leave, I found a note on my desk.
        Posted 10/12/2017 02:38 AM - Hide
      • He is just showing you your value (or lack thereof) in the company.
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: I talked to my boss like a dozen times today. Tonight, when I went to leave, I found a note on my desk.
        Posted 10/12/2017 02:40 AM - Hide
      • Guess what? Yuor the Aut!
        \
        :emma:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 04:26 AM - Hide
      • You are on your way out
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:10 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        You are on your way out

When the VP assures me I am due a promotion, and he personally tells me that I am one of his most solid teammates, that seems unlikely.

Also, he's done something similar before.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:11 AM - Hide
      • death2me posted:
        He probably just forgot to ask you earlier.

I have email.
        I have a 2 way radio.
        I was in the office a lot today (and will be again tomorrow) and he had time to discuss our football pool. (Which I am winning)
        There is only one day left this week that will be affected by the shift change, so he had another 24 hours.

I just think he's afraid to ask.
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:29 AM : Edited 10/12/2017 10:31 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I have email.
        I have a 2 way radio.
        I was in the office a lot today (and will be again tomorrow) and he had time to discuss our football pool. (Which I am winning)
        There is only one day left this week that will be affected by the shift change, so he had another 24 hours.

I just think he's afraid to ask.

Perhaps he was afraid. It doesn't really matter.

He could have just been thinking about the football pool as that's far more interesting.

Probably he just forgot or got too busy.

Edit: Maybe he didn't want to disturb you via radio. Perhaps he had already shut down his computer or thought you might neglect to check your email.

I'm very hesitant about disturbing my bosses.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:45 AM - Hide
      • He probably just stopped by your desk to talk to you, you weren't there, so he left a note.

I'm sure the expectation is that he needs to shoot his load in your mouth a little earlier in the day.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 11:20 AM - Hide
      • He's not asking you, it's an order and he's afraid of confrontation in case you protest.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 11:23 AM - Hide
      • Just keep your fucking mouth shut and do your fucking job peon. I am not your friend, I am not your pal. I am your SUPERIOR and you will do as you are told or you can find a new fucking job. Now, go get me a cup of coffee.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save   Sage/No Bump
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.