• Twitter suspends Rose McGowan's account due to her tweets about Weinstein

• Re: Twitter suspends Rose McGowan's account due to her tweets about Weinstein
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:08 AM - Hide
      • If true, they are going to take such an ass fucking over this they are going to be applying ass cream for the next year.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:09 AM - Hide
      • ;shutitdown;
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:10 AM - Hide
      • Only for 12 hours.

When Hillary was asked if she would return money from Harvey she said "Yes, some of it. I always give 10% of what I earn to charity and that will be part of it. There's no doubt about that."

That 10% doesn't include the bribes, payoffs and money she grifted.
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:15 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Only for 12 hours.

When Hillary was asked if she would return money from Harvey she said "Yes, some of it. I always give 10% of what I earn to charity and that will be part of it. There's no doubt about that."

And ~95% of her charitable donations each year go to the Clinton Foundation.

So net-net, she's keeping the Weinstein money.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:17 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        She was probably glad when twitter/facebook/IG censored right wing news/posts.

Now she has to take it.

Good. Fuck that ugly cunt.

;allthis;

She has boggly, Mexican dog eyes. Fucking HORRIBLE.

;vomit1;
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:20 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Only for 12 hours.

She said she would give all of it to charity or course. Maybe you heard or read it wrong.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:28 AM - Hide
      • NOOOO! BEN IS SOO DREAMY THIS IS ALL LIES!
        \
        ;tears3;
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:33 AM - Hide
      • Bloomberg Boi posted:
        And ~95% of her charitable donations each year go to the Clinton Foundation.

So net-net, she's keeping the Weinstein money.

Good book says charity begins at home what are the odds jimmy the greek this week? pete rose got a line
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:41 AM - Hide
      • I'm surprised that twitter has not cancelled Trump's account over some pretense. It would be a huge blow to his direct communication method.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:45 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I'm surprised that twitter has not cancelled Trump's account over some pretense. It would be a huge blow to his direct communication method.

I imagine Trump has taken a page out of evil obama and democrat playbook.

IRS may come knockin if you start blockin'.

File under: Goose and Gander File.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:59 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I always give 10% of what I earn to charity

Earn?

;ahaa;
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 11:40 AM - Hide
      • only a 12 hour ban. My account has been banned for 6 fucking days. 3 days left.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 11:42 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        I always give 10% of what I earn to charity

Earn?

;ahaa;

:potd:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 11:43 AM - Hide
      • . posted:

Now she has to take it.

You're defending that fat Jew that molested me!
        \
        :emma:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 04:34 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

Now she has to take it.

You're defending that fat Jew that molested me!
        \
        ;emma2;
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/13/2017 06:25 AM - Hide
      • Jew Exposed maoe and more.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/13/2017 06:50 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        Only for 12 hours.

She said she would give all of it to charity or course. Maybe you heard or read it wrong.

Hey favorite nonprofit for helping give needy children (Chelsea) food (La Grenouille) and clothing (Vera Wang) , the Clinton foundation.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/13/2017 07:19 AM - Hide
      • Who??
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save   Sage/No Bump
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.