BBS

• > 11/15/2014 09:48 PM : .
  • x
    • Recommed this highly informative lecture on cannabinoids playing on TV
      This program will air tonight on television's Free Speech channel - FSTV . Program reads "Pirate Television" and the details are the same, 2014 lecture by Michael Backes, author 'Cannabis Pharmacy'. 3:00 AM PST one hour long.

Immediately preceding, Pirate Television will air a lecture on Fukushima's Ongoing Impact, 2:00 AM PST one hour long. Helen Caldicott is the speaker. New, 2014.

This programming is not everyone's cup of tea - a bit like a university lecture or PBS, low budget, but high information, and the one at least is more truth and no hysteria.

:thumbup:
    • --
    • reefer_madniss
    • > 11/15/2014 09:40 PM : REPLAY
  • x
  • reefer_madniss
    • A wild sheboon appears!
      Jesus...look at those comments.

Page after page of (a) people not liking negroes and (b) people not liking the camera "woman". :lol:

I would imagine this did not go as "she" had hoped.
    • --
    • > 11/15/2014 08:44 PM : .
  • x
    • What are the chances of a 43 yo virgin being able to have sex with a woman?
      [quote]..[/quote]

NYBoi -- you are 43. You are just going to have to grow up and take some risks... I understand you're fearful and misunderstand social cues and scenarios, but you have to address your fears outright. I also have some bad news -- it ain't gonna be as good as when you were jerking off 5x a day at 16.

If it really bothers you so much, go acquire a hand job at the local AMP... Work up from there...

Also the Ford LTD was a fine vehicle... In its time. :lol:
    • --
  • x
    • > 11/15/2014 08:09 PM : .
  • x
    • > 11/15/2014 07:37 PM : .
  • x
    • UNIONS ARE FOR GARBAGE EMPLOYEES
      [quote]..[/quote]MEDICAL DOCTORS ARE ESSENTIALLY IN A GUILD. THE AMA DETERMINES THE AMOUNT OF RESIDENCY POSITIONS. I COULD GO ON, BUT IT WOULD BE LIKE CASTING PEARLS BEFORE SWINE.
    • --
    • > 11/15/2014 07:35 PM : .
  • x
    • Unluckiest school in America: Richmond HS in the Bay Area has five students or alumni shot in separate incidents in one week
      Richmond is a weird place, even by Bay Area standards.

It ballooned in population during WWII; most of the whites moved on, many of the blacks stayed. It became black majority by the 80's. Hispanic immigrants started moving in in the 90's- they are now a majority in the public schools.

Yet political power in Richmond is held by blacks and, surprisingly, whites. The mayor is a fat white woman who is a member of the Green party. She just won reelection against a longtime councilman who is black. Chevron Corp., which owns a huge refinery in Richmond and wants to expand it, spent upwards of $3 million dollars on the mayoral (they supported the black councilman) and council races. All the candidates they supported lost.

Richmond is so dysfunctional that after a generation of black (mis)rule, the city manager and the police chief are now white men.
    • --
  • x
  • KingmamboX
    • > 11/15/2014 07:20 PM : .
  • x
    • He married the right gal
      When a circus side-show giant needs a wife might as well wed a gal who will not run around on you.

http://www.thetallestman.com/images/altomaini/altomaini.jpg

http://www.thetallestman.com/altomaini.htm
    • LOVE
  • x
  • GruntledX
    • Should I jerk off, or lift weights?
      [quote]..[/quote]

The issue isn't burn out. It's motivation to get up, and walk out the door.

Once I walk out the door, I'm fine. By the time I walk into the gym, I'm 100% pumped up for a good workout.

So the biggest obstacle is walking the 30 feet between my chair/couch to the front door. Once I get past that, I'm good.
    • --
    • > 11/15/2014 06:56 PM : .
  • x