• Is Eminem a "has-been"? He hasn't recorded anything worth listening to in more than 12 years.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Is Eminem a "has-been"? He hasn't recorded anything worth listening to in more than 12 years.
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      He was god awful. Intolerable dreck. Thank god he's finished.

He is fucking terrible and always has been. A wigger making noise.

/swoon
      \
      :tfb:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Is Eminem a "has-been"? He hasn't recorded anything worth listening to in more than 12 years.
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:38 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You sound angry that your boyfriend's been mocked.

:umad::emo:

;poty;:potd:;potd;:potd:;poty;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:39 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "Your rhymes were weak and your flow was weird - It took you 44 years to barely grow a beard...Just admit that you're jealous and acting like a big baby- because everyone knows I'M the NEW Slim Shady!"- Donald Trump

:tu: :loaf3:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - Three Years Ago This Coal Mine Was Worth $624 Million. Now It Sold for $1
  • View Topic - I can usually work out most guitar riffs given a few minutes. Ive been listening to this song for 20 years and still cant.
  • View Topic - Trevs: what is your explanation for this? Strange horn sounds in the sky, recorded all over the world for past 10 years (link)
  • View Topic - I have a mutual fund that I put in $30,000 15 years ago and it is now worth $330,000.
  • View Topic - March 2015 was warmest March ever recorded, NOAA says after "correcting data". Same goes for year's 1st quarter.
  • View Topic - After working for 18 years I have a net worth of over 1 Million
  • View Topic - Two years ago to this day, I had $25k in CC debt and net worth $27k (excluding investments). Today, $0 debt and net worth $106k
  • View Topic - It's only after many years of listening can you fully appreciate the reason why Eric Clapton is called Slowhand
  • View Topic - There have been no bands worth listening too since Queensryche and Dreamtheater
  • View Topic - Two years ago that Brazilian guy was worth $32 billion. Today he is penniless.lol.