• SURVIVOR OF AUSCHWITZ DESCRIBES THE HORRORS SHE WITNESSED IN 82 SECONDS.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: SURVIVOR OF AUSCHWITZ DESCRIBES THE HORRORS SHE WITNESSED IN 82 SECONDS.
      Posted 05/19/2017 10:50 AM - Hide
    • BEN_BANNED posted:

Horrible.I am a Holocaust Survivor (Ghetto Rega, Belzec, and Sobibor).

:frown:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 11:57 AM - Hide
    • BEN_BANNED posted:

How awful that must have been.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      How awful that must have been.
      exactly
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:53 PM - Hide
    • On a side note, you will notice a lot of Soap Makers are Jewish, not sure about Lamp Shades and Sausages though.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 12:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Horrible.I am a Holocaust Survivor (Ghetto Rega, Belzec, and Sobibor).

:frown:

Highly unlikely that any Jews would hang out here, especially old Jews.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 01:00 PM - Hide
    • Didn't Hitler kill dent heads too?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 01:51 PM - Hide

• JEWS ARE LIARS AND THEIR FATHER IS THE FATHER OF LIES... THE DEVIL HIMSELF.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 01:55 PM - Hide
    • BEN_BANNED posted:

The soap-Jew stories have been discredited. That lying Jewess was making shit up. Also bogus is her assertion that the showers sometimes dispensed water through the nozzles and other times dispensed poison gas. Any plumber will confirm that that's a nonsense story and would have been an expensive and complicated pain in the ass to construct safely so as to eliminate poison residue before each use to dispense water.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 01:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

THE ORCHESTRA PLAYED GOY MUSIC AND HOLOCAUSTED OUR EARS!
      \
      :jewspeak:

THEY MADE US DO PLAYS WRITTEN BY GOYIM. IT WAS A SHANDEH!
      \
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:03 PM - Hide
    • A holocause survivor frequents f169. He reminds us from time to time about his survival.
    • room101
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:03 PM - Hide
    • :rofl::winner:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:04 PM - Hide
    • STFU J00!
    • room101
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      THE ORCHESTRA PLAYED GOY MUSIC AND HOLOCAUSTED OUR EARS!
      \

THEY MADE US DO PLAYS WRITTEN BY GOYIM. IT WAS A SHANDEH!
      \

Did you not watch or listen to that Video? WTF? Soccer team, movies, cantina, script coupons as money!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:16 PM - Hide
    • room101 posted:
      Did you not watch or listen to that Video? WTF? Soccer team, movies, cantina, script coupons as money!

All all-Jew soccer team? No wonder the Aryan Nazis kicked their asses time after time.

Goy movies? How fucking cruel.

Worse, yet, for Jews who spent their lives amassing wealth... FAKE MONEY!!!

What a horrible life they led in the camps!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 02:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      All all-Jew soccer team? No wonder the Aryan Nazis kicked their asses time after time.

Goy movies? How fucking cruel.

Worse, yet, for Jews who spent their lives amassing wealth... FAKE MONEY!!!

What a horrible life they led in the camps!!!

Sound a lot more like a working environment and not the dreaded death camp! It was a transportation hub, with a swimming pool! No chimneys, no piles of dead! No gas chambers!
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Sound a lot more like a working environment and not the dreaded death camp! It was a transportation hub, with a swimming pool! No chimneys, no piles of dead! No gas chambers!

MAKING A JEW DO MANUAL LABOR IS AKIN TO FORCING A PERSON TO EAT A DOG TURD, IT'S BENEATH THEM. PHYSICAL WORK IS FOR THE LOWLY GOYIM.

THAT'S WHY THE JEWS CONCOCTED THE FAKE GASSING STORIES.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:11 PM - Hide
    • WTF, I believe in the Holocaust now.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:14 PM : Edited 05/19/2017 05:14 PM - Hide
    • I don't just believe in The Holocaust.

I have lived it. I survived Bergen-Belsen, Treblinka and Sobibor.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 05:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      WTF, I believe in the Holocaust now.

But it did happen! Really!
      SURVIVOR OF AUSCHWITZ DESCRIBES THE HORRORS SHE WITNESSED IN 82 SECONDS. #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/19/2017 08:14 PM - Hide
    • SURVIVOR OF AUSCHWITZ DESCRIBES THE HORRORS SHE WITNESSED IN 82 SECONDS. #1
    • room101
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:38 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

:potd::thumbup:
      I read these were original interviews for Speilbergs' 50 survivors, for the Character rolls in Schindlers' list.
      These folk's weren't chosen. Made the place sound too pleasant I guess!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:45 AM - Hide
    • SURVIVOR OF AUSCHWITZ DESCRIBES THE HORRORS SHE WITNESSED IN 82 SECONDS. #1
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - Holocaust Survivor (Buchenwald, Treblinka and Auschwitz)...I have survivivor's guilt... Why me?
  • View Topic - Witness describes mob attack in Philly
  • View Topic - As a holocaust survivor (Treblinka and Auschwitz ) I wonder why it happened and if it will ever happen again.
  • View Topic - Holocaust Survivor (Dachau,Treblinka and Auschwitz)...I have survivivor's guilt... Why me?
  • View Topic - New witness in pedo Trump case describes multiple rapes.
  • View Topic - I am the only Holocaust survivor here. Been through Dacau, Treblinka and Auschwitz.
  • View Topic - Treblinka And Dachau. And Then Auschwitz. I Was There. I Am A Holocaust Survivor...I Don't Want To Talk About It Much.
  • View Topic - I am a Holocaust survivor. Spent time at Dacau, Buchenwald, and Auschwitz.
  • View Topic - I am a Holocaust survivor. Spent Time In Dacau,Buchenwald and Auschwitz.