• Hao Cumb all those little itty-bitty New England states are hardcore libbies EXCEPT for NH, which is hardcore-conservative

• Live Free or Die
      • Fscking Moron
      • Posted 05/19/2017 09:20 AM - Hide
      • Did they heard all the sensible people into a concentration camp called "New Hampshire?"

It must suck for the New Hampsters to be surrounded by a sea of tards.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Gpile.
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Hao Cumb all those little itty-bitty New England states are hardcore libbies EXCEPT for NH, which is hardcore-conservative
        Posted 05/19/2017 09:34 AM - Hide
      • Maine is hard core bagger country with a few exceptions. Its paradise.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Hao Cumb all those little itty-bitty New England states are hardcore libbies EXCEPT for NH, which is hardcore-conservative
        Posted 05/19/2017 09:48 AM - Hide
      • Granite State --> Granite Bonerz.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:20 AM - Hide
      • Gpile. posted:
        Maine is hard core bagger country with a few exceptions. Its paradise.

Yup. Just like the northern Rockies and plains from what I've heard.
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:27 AM - Hide
      • Live Free or Die posted:
        Did they heard all the sensible people into a concentration camp called "New Hampshire?"

NH shres the longest border with Mass as any of the adjacent states and southeastern NH is within commuting distance of much of mass--even (just barely) of Boston.

I'd wager that a whole shitload of conservative Massachusettsans--many who even work in Boston--have fled there to NH and reinforced the conservative character of the place. They'd be stupid not to.
        (Same goes for the surrounding states, but not as much because there are no large cities there like Boston.)
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:27 AM - Hide
      • They mover from high taxes state
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:28 AM - Hide
      • Because traditionally they haven't had to live near Mexicans.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:30 AM : Edited 05/19/2017 10:30 AM - Hide
      • Didn't NH vote for Cankles?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 12:13 PM - Hide
      • Proximity to NY. VT is full of libs cause a million faggot hippies moved to VT in the 60s
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - Hilarious; "Conservatives" seriously want to ban Trump from visiting shitty little England
      • View Topic - Reminder: I accept almost all news sources except from state media like .IR
      • View Topic - Conservatives: "I'm worried about the state of my country." Liberals: "I'm worried about how people will perceive me."
      • View Topic - Not all conservatives are stupid but most stupid people tend to be conservative.
      • View Topic - There are going to be two states within state - liberal left wing state (unsustainable) and conservative right wing state (susta
      • View Topic - Republicans won, yet 4 relatively conservative states voted to increase the minimum wage. How do you politicos explain that?
      • View Topic - A little reminder for F169 conservatives regarding tomorrows election:
      • View Topic - BAD NEWS libbies -States ditch electronic voting machines
      • View Topic - Sunday morning - board jammed with angry libbies grousing about conservatives - WHY?