• Just talked to hans and he's on the verge of suicide. His little "free speech" BBS is a failure and he no longer finds comfort

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - Reminder: The reason we can no longer access user poster histories is because Brittany Murphy whined to Hans like a little bitch
      • View Topic - Hans, it's time to face facks. You're little experiment failed. This board is full of below 70 IQ racists.
      • View Topic - I just want to say THANKS for the BBS, HANS!!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST SYSOP OF FREE SPEECH BBS'S RACE!!!
      • View Topic - Members of this board have talked me down from the ledge of suicide on multiple occasions. I literally owe my life to this BBS
      • View Topic - Never failed to fail, it was the easiest thing to do.
      • View Topic - Hans is a faggot with an itchy censorship finger and a sad slowly failing vanity board
      • View Topic - I notice that when you post about certain special people, the banning starts. free speech bbs my ass.
      • View Topic - Hans, change 587BOARD to "Free speech zone"
      • View Topic - HANS, YOU FUCKING FAIRY, LOOKS LIKE YOU TOOK ON DAS BUT AND LOST BAD! THIS HAS TO BE THE SLOWEST SPINOFF BBS EVER!
      • View Topic - YES! Just talked to Hans and he's verified our first female poster!!!