• Why are we not discussing Trump's trip to Israel? I Am A Holocaust Survivor (Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor)

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - Holocaust Survivor (Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor) Dies In Denver
      • View Topic - Trump to spend $100 million tax dollars on Israel trip.
      • View Topic - Israeli newspaper claims Trump will recognize entire Jerusalem as Israel's capital during trip
      • View Topic - As A Holocaust Survivor (Treblinka and Buchenwald)...I'm saddened to see anti-semitism rear its ugly head once again in Germany.
      • View Topic - I survived the Nazis at Dachau, Treblinka and Buchenwald. And I will survive Trump. Yes. I am a Holocaust survivor.
      • View Topic - "Holocaust On Ice" reminds me of my days at Treblinka. Yes. I am a Holocaust Survivor.
      • View Topic - As a holocaust survivor (Treblinka and Auschwitz ) I wonder why it happened and if it will ever happen again.
      • View Topic - As A Holocaust Survivor (Dachau,Treblinka and Buchenwald)...I See Many Parallels With Hitler and Hillary
      • View Topic - Holocaust Survivor Here (Treblinka and Buchenwald). Democrat reminiscent of those that marched deferentially into the ovens.
      • View Topic - Holocaust Survivor (Dachau,Treblinka and Auschwitz)...I have survivivor's guilt... Why me?