• AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION MUST BE ***REAL*** GOOD IF ITS WORTH DYING FOR.

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - DPD Leak via TMZ: Chris Cornell died in the act of autoerotic asphyxiation. That's a fucked up way to be found dead.
      • View Topic - Chris Cornell died of autoerotic asphyxiation
      • View Topic - so the consensus here is that rental real estate is not worth the hassle in this day and age?
      • View Topic - I havent had my "white people are dying out " affirmation in 24 hours and i starting to feel real sick
      • View Topic - IMPORTANT REMINDER: David Carradine, Robin Williams, and Jerry Seinfeld ALL died of autoerotic asphyxiation!
      • View Topic - 17 years after his death, Stanley Kubrick's Dying Request Honored; "Real Frank Poole Scene" from Movie "2001" Finally Released.
      • View Topic - my stock market worth is rising up to 6 percent now, I'm fucking Americans ass real tight
      • View Topic - 285 people die every year of autoerotic asphyxiation, more than the 140 in Paris