• The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews
      Posted 08/12/2017 12:40 PM - Hide
    • Bagger Vance posted:
      This is the most glorious video I've seen in months.

What the fuck is that creature holding the camera? Clearly an insect person, but while it looks somewhat male, it's wearing lipstick and makeup. And it's voice could be either that of a gay man or a dyke. :shrug:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews
      Posted 08/12/2017 12:40 PM - Hide
    • The pro white group was chanting "You will not replace us"

The press reports it as "Jews will not replace us"
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 12:41 PM - Hide
    • The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews #1

The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews #2

:smile:
    • Spanky.nli
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 12:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Oh, how the pendulum has swung. Game over for you fagjews, game over.

:lol:

:snicker:

:lol:

Clinton won Virginia Bagger.

:rolleyes:

:repub:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 12:45 PM - Hide
    • False-flag, Soros-funded rally.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:14 PM - Hide
    • Bagger Vance posted:
      This is the most glorious video I've seen in months.

;ahaa;

;datalol;

;libtears;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:27 PM - Hide
    • As usual the Jews went too far. Payback times coming.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:36 PM - Hide
    • White have one problem: jews
      Blacks show up assuming Whites are anti-Black.
      Fucking hell, niggers are stupid. Nogs should be marching side-by-side to exterminate the kike.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:42 PM - Hide
    • Can't we all just be nice to each other.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:44 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Can't we all just be nice to each other.

/
      ;crypto;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      On Jew television? Nobody cares, faggot.

:snicker:

:potd:

The days of shutting it down are OVER. The alt right owns the message boards, and there is nothing the Jews can do to stop it. It has begun.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:53 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      No, a backlash in the hearts and minds of the American people.

They are disgusted with your type.

And yet, Trump won and has a 45% approval rating.

90 to 95% of Trump supporters are, to some degree, racist and nationalist. There are tens of millions of white Americans who support the ideas behind this rally.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      For fucks sake.

Thing is, and I say this as a white person, we brought all this shit on ourselves. If we had left the black people alone and welcomed them as full fledged citizens after slavery was ended, we wouldn't be in this situation now.

In the south ex slaves would clear land, build their own houses, and start farming or whatever, and the whites would drive them out and take over their property. The blacks had zero recourse. Do that to a group of people over and over again and see the end results today.

You reap what you sow, white devil.

You have a valid point except for the 'white devil' part. ALL FUCKING people have oppressed others until the boiling point is reached. The Irish, the Chinese, the French, the Russians, the Zulus...etc. The Aztec's were not real nice people and oppressed others, no other races involved. The only people that seem decent on the human right issue was the Ottoman empire until the end.
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      death2me posted:

And yet, Trump won and has a 45% approval rating.

90 to 95% of Trump supporters are, to some degree, racist and nationalist. There are tens of millions of white Americans who support the ideas behind this rally.

- Trump isn't openly racist or WN. (He dislikes undocumented migrants but tries to deemphasise any explicitly racial component of that.)

- I can't believe that I have to say this, but it's untrue that 90% of Trump's supporters are severely racist or WN. I suspect at least 10% of his supporters are PoC.

- There is no way that 10 million Americans support an overtly Neo-Nazi rally like this one. Sure, 10 million might not want the statue moved but that's different than Neo-Nazi marches.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      We have medications for mental illnesses these days, Adolf. You might consider availing yourselves to some of them.

Medication screws people up and sends them on shooting sprees.
      But you knew that.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:10 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:

You're a faggot from Canada. Nothing you say is worth shit.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      We have medications for mental illnesses these days, Adolf. You might consider availing yourselves to some of them.

Medication screws people up and sends them on shooting sprees.
      But you knew that.

Let me interest you in some of our fine Pfizer products kekekekeke...
      /
      :schlomo:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:12 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      . posted:
      You're a faggot from Canada. Nothing you say is worth shit.
      Yes, but my observations are still accurate.

Your view is tainted.

No they are not, you stupid cunt. Fuck you.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:42 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:

A few Trannies on Twitter & a bunch of despised fake news entertainers & establishment politicians are not "the American people".

More importantly this rally shows any young white teenage boy who the REAL enemies of the establishment are.

Antifa & other progressives are the dull, humourless, oppressive busy bodies typified by their stupid leftist parents & affirmative action teachers.

The alt-right are fun &, when it's time, you get to punch commies.
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:44 PM : Edited 08/12/2017 02:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A few Trannies on Twitter

The left-wing extremists have good in their hearts but can be a touch overenthusiastic. They want what's best for everybody.

The right-wing extremists are evil and want to bring about oppression, genocide and war.

Most Americans can see that, though I will admit that they are too lazy (or busy trying to cope with their own problems) to do anything about it.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - White nationalist blogger Andrew Anglin condemns killer James Jackson, concerned that other whites might pay for his sins
  • View Topic - White libs think being a viscious snob to other whites not as rich as them is something GOOD because it shows they aren't racist
  • View Topic - SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER calls TRUMP RALLY PEACEKEEPERS, NEO-NAZIS, ignores this FACT: HRC was PAYING THUGS 2 DISRUPT RALLIES
  • View Topic - As a superior white man I enjoy the fact that my existence drives so many non whites nutty
  • View Topic - All these attacks at Trump rallies and white nationalist picnics are presaging something bad.
  • View Topic - Look, I am a white nationalist, and I KNOW FOR A FACT that Trump has no chance.
  • View Topic - This "lost narritive of White lives" is Judenspeak for the fact that multiculturalism & diversity cause Whites to die of despair
  • View Topic - Fellow whites: I think we owe it to ourselves to inject Ebola into out bodies to deny white privilege.
  • View Topic - whites, what the fuck is a white hispanic? is that something that you people buy into?
  • View Topic - If white nationalists triumph in one of the European countries, will whites flock there to fight for the white race?