• So here is a picture of the employees that work in a "hip" technology company in the city

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: So here is a picture of the employees that work in a "hip" technology company in the city
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:21 AM - Hide
    • older techies end up unemployed. But honestly would you want to work with that group of snowflakes anyway?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: So here is a picture of the employees that work in a "hip" technology company in the city
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      https://i.stack.imgur.com/C8ks3.jpg

They posted it on their job ad.

Do you notice anything? They are all early to mid 20 somethings.

It is very common to see images like this when jobs are posted by large or small technology companies. Their staff nearly always consists of 20 somethings.

Where do older techies end up working?

They should be the ones leading these little twats. If you are older and you never transitioned to management or sales, or branched off on your own, you are just as bad as those clock pu.chers in Detroit who never bettered themselves.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:24 AM - Hide
    • I wonder if they are as happy as they look. if so, god bless themb
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      older techies end up unemployed. But honestly would you want to work with that group of snowflakes anyway?

Unemployed? Why get into the field in the first place?

Fuck no
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:25 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They should be the ones leading these little twats. If you are older and you never transitioned to management or sales, or branched off on your own, you are just as bad as those clock pu.chers in Detroit who never bettered themselves.

Protected classes get first dibs on promotions in big companies
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:29 AM - Hide
    • Don't look old. They could be 40 somethings there.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Protected classes get first dibs on promotions in big companies

This is a loser mentality. I am not white and worked bottom of the barrel graveyard shift at a software company. I had good metrics and dressed in a suit and tie so I could talk to drunk home users at 4am.

I was moved to sales and was a co tri utor there as well. I sulpose you could make the argument that affirmative action was the reason I succeeded but I was laid off and started my own VAR and I now do about $15M in sales annually. There is no AA when you are vying for business from small and medium sized companies.

Evolve or die.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:32 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This is a loser mentality. I am not white and worked bottom of the barrel graveyard shift at a software company. I had good metrics and dressed in a suit and tie so I could talk to drunk home users at 4am.

I was moved to sales and was a co tri utor there as well. I sulpose you could make the argument that affirmative action was the reason I succeeded but I was laid off and started my own VAR and I now do about $15M in sales annually. There is no AA when you are vying for business from small and medium sized companies.

Evolve or die.

So you suggest not working for a big company?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Evolve or die.

So you suggest not working for a big company?

I am suggesting bettering yourself when young so that tou can make the transition to SME, management or sales.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:36 AM - Hide
    • dorky slightly tardish one all the way to the right: WOOD.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:36 AM - Hide
    • They don't look like people who get things done.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I am suggesting bettering yourself when young so that tou can make the transition to SME, management or sales.

I've been around some bad managers. I wouldn't say they "betterd" themselves, just got lucky, were a member of a protected class, or knew somebody.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:38 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      older techies end up unemployed. But honestly would you want to work with that group of snowflakes anyway?

;archiethis;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:40 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Evolve or die.

Good for you, seriously.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

It is very common to see images like this when jobs are posted by large or small technology companies. Their staff nearly always consists of 20 somethings.

Only elites get vc money stupid
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:44 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I've been around some bad managers. I wouldn't say they "betterd" themselves, just got lucky, were a member of a protected class, or knew somebody.

Connected to elites
    • Fscking Moron
    • Old techies should get a job in such places.
      Hit on the bitches
      They will refuse to sleep with you
      Claim age discrimination
      Create go fund me page
      Profit.
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      They don't look like people who get things done.

They don't get shit done. These shitty start ups all think the route to success is to mimic the work culture of google, where snowflakes just play video games and socialize all day. Google is successful because they make like 70% of all ad revenue on the internet, not because they have an environment where lazy kids can fuck off all day.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:49 AM - Hide
    • What sort of place where no Hindoos allowed?

:apu:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

I dont see any indians :nono:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What sort of place where no Hindoos allowed?

:apu:

;trumpthis;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 11:54 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

;archiethis;

Archie in his gut wrenching opening tirades on youtube touched on this. Doesn't matter how hard you've worked, what you know, what you've accomplished, what level of asset you may or may not be to an employer; you are trash once you cross middle age.

The modern equivalent of a big black garbage back talking back on trash day trying to say all it can do for you if you just keep it around a little while longer. :lol:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - I realize that employees are really for the benefit of the company, not customers
  • View Topic - This looks like a cool tech company to work for
  • View Topic - NE1 else work at essentially a glorified branch office for a company with a large corporate HQ? Is it supposed to suck?
  • View Topic - You're not a real company until you have at least 2 senior level diversity employees
  • View Topic - Company I work for has 4 VP level employees for Diversity
  • View Topic - When you travel internationally for work does your company reimburse for calls home?
  • View Topic - Started work at a new company. Very interesting work environment.
  • View Topic - I was just put in charge of another division within the company. Now responsible for 45 additional employees including 3 niggers
  • View Topic - Whole Foods Employees Beat Man In New York City
  • View Topic - BA HUMBUG! City Link ruins Christmas for more than 2,000 employees