• I've managed to cut my Comcast bill to $78

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I've managed to cut my Comcast bill to $78
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:52 PM - Hide
    • Yes, it's always on. I will say the DVR is fanfuckingtastic. I wish I could make more use of the box. It looks like theres a shitload of stuff you can't access unless you are a Cumcast insider.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I pay 130 for business class internet at my home through Spectrum. Plus 55 for my phone lines through Ooma. Could probably cut an extension out but fuck it. the Wife has her own ext and conference calling available,

You pay 55 a month for a VOIP phone?

What a stupid asshole
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:44 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yes, it's always on. I will say the DVR is fanfuckingtastic. I wish I could make more use of the box. It looks like theres a shitload of stuff you can't access unless you are a Cumcast insider.

And thats what keeps me out of DirecTV Now, I'd likely hit an overage by just leaving the TV on. Which I do all the time.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:47 PM - Hide
    • I got the wife half sold on going internet only and just paying for HBO Go, Netflix, Hulu, etc. All I need to do is solve the DVR problem for the locals and then it's cookin' with Crisco time. Anyone own a DVR that is not provided by Schlomo Cable?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - Mitch, get back to work and put Repeal & Replace, Tax Reform & Cuts and a great Infrastructure Bill on my desk for..
  • View Topic - Trump introduces bill cutting pay off and allowing firing at will of federal employees. Boomer Boi takes it in the ass. Lol
  • View Topic - Trump Eagerly Awaits Healthcare Bill, That's The One With The Tax Cuts Right?
  • View Topic - RT @CitizenCohn: Single biggest element in repeal is the Medicaid cuts.It's the one thing the Senate bill didn't..
  • View Topic - RT @SenatorCollins: Still deep cuts to Medicaid in Senate bill. Will vote no on MTP. Ready to work w/ GOP & Dem..
  • View Topic - Protip to cut down on your water bill
  • View Topic - Deep washington insider: Trump is cutting off MSM outlets because he is a huge pewdiepie fan. Only anti pewdiepie outlets cut
  • View Topic - Tim Tebow turned down a $1 million endorsement deal to impress Bill Belichick - and then got cut anyway
  • View Topic - Bill Belichick is the Grinch, cuts people on Christmas
  • View Topic - So much for the Trump Ecomony: SunPower to cut 2,500 jobs on top of previous cuts