• Virtually no groceries in the house, and no money. what can I put together?

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 08/12/2017 01:30 PM - Hide
      • I have a few things in the fridge, like clams, shrimp, and I think I have mushrooms.

Of course, basics like frozen corn, frozen peas, and dry rice.

Trying to think of something creative.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Virtually no groceries in the house, and no money. what can I put together?
        Posted 08/12/2017 01:33 PM - Hide
      • Shrimp fried rice
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Virtually no groceries in the house, and no money. what can I put together?
        Posted 08/12/2017 01:33 PM - Hide
      • do a gumbo, jambalaya or stir fry.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 01:34 PM - Hide
      • stir fry
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 01:39 PM - Hide
      • we need poor soup a day boi back
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 02:47 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I have a few things in the fridge, like clams, shrimp, and I think I have mushrooms.

Of course, basics like frozen corn, frozen peas, and dry rice.

Trying to think of something creative.

Jumbalaya!!!
      • Fscking Moron
      • Original Poster (OP)
        Posted 08/12/2017 03:17 PM - Hide
      • I found two hamburger patties.

So I'm going to do them up like kebabs, and serve them on a bed of rice.

:pimp: yes, I am that damned good.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - Somalis in Sweden evicted, demand free housing and more money. -- 3 minute video gives good glimpse of what Sweden is suffering.
      • View Topic - At 4:40 a.m. Oct. 10, Joshua Jermaine Davis walked into a North Charleston Waffle House with a pistol and demanded money from
      • View Topic - So I put the money I had saved for a house into the Stock Market. Here's what I bought.
      • View Topic - Where does Europe get all the money to house and feed their pet niggers?
      • View Topic - Migrants say "Romania is selfish, they don't give you money and houses like Germany". Set off on foot for the Fatherland.
      • View Topic - Obama gives sow negress $400k to house homeless vets. Vets housed? 0.
      • View Topic - Restaurant owner fires maitre'd who gave lunch on the house to Trump. Donald left money anyways as tips to waiter.
      • View Topic - Breaking: Bill Clinton: "I will live in Georgetown Univ. on campus housing not the White House if Hillary wins"
      • View Topic - Took a lot at the pay grades. American military officers make a metric fuckton of money when you add in the housing allowance.
      • View Topic - Boomers are lucky they have tons of money and own nice houses and go to europe like it is no big deal