• Challenger driver wasn't an alt-richter, just a guy who got stuck in a pack of antifa who started to attack his car

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 08/12/2017 02:27 PM - Hide
      • This what happens when you block streets and attack people's cars :shrug:

Poor guy was in fear of his life.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Re: Challenger driver wasn't an alt-richter, just a guy who got stuck in a pack of antifa who started to attack his car
        Posted 08/12/2017 02:35 PM - Hide
      • this . ap: witness a rock was throne at the car. car turned around.
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Challenger driver wasn't an alt-richter, just a guy who got stuck in a pack of antifa who started to attack his car
        Posted 08/12/2017 02:38 PM - Hide
      • Yep, you see them throwing shit in the one video once he goes passed the intersection. I'm assuming the lady had her phone ready to record because she saw shit happening to the car further up the street - or she edited the video to hide the evidence (clearly failing to hide the other)
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - Tata Motors to unveil "enhanced driving" instead of AI. A tiny Indian driver is provided with each car and will drive you
      • View Topic - Girl, 15, is raped TWICE after flagging down a car following her first attack only to be set upon by the driver
      • View Topic - Run of the mill antifa tards attack male leaders of the alt right. Alt right leaders retaliate by attacking unsuspecting 98lb.
      • View Topic - When we are all in driverless cars and nobody drives anymore, and driving has become a thing of the past.
      • View Topic - GTR: 32 Three people injured in German city of Heidelberg after man drove car into pedestrian area - attacker shot by police
      • View Topic - What make and model car do you drive. American car owners need not reply because, well, they are like basically driving a
      • View Topic - What's the least number of miles you can drive a car per year and still not have problems caused by too little driving
      • View Topic - Being a truck driver, most of the slow moving cars I see on the interstate, are drivers of little Jap cars like Prius's
      • View Topic - Need driving tips to steal my parents car, I have had two lessons, my father drives a pathfinder
      • View Topic - This is how fucking stupid techies are. The head of GOOG's self-driving car division wanted federal regulators to allow cars to