• Can I sell fidget spinner stock short?

• Re: Can I sell fidget spinner stock short?
        Posted 08/12/2017 04:44 PM - Hide
      • Yep, it's just a matter of time...Beanie Babies, Pet Rocks, Mood Rings, Fairy Gardens...
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - put fidget spinner on my dick, never cum so good in my life
      • View Topic - Elom Musk mocks short sellers as Tesla blows out estimates, ships a record 25,000 cars in Q1 2017 and the stock price jumps
      • View Topic - Who is the buyer on the other side of a short stock trade?
      • View Topic - Stock Tards: I just invented a TARDIS-like teleporation unit. Is it illegal to tell my frields to short transportation stocks?
      • View Topic - Time to sell Costco, stock no increase in revenue from last year.
      • View Topic - Now that the stock market has hit new highs is it time to sell?
      • View Topic - what do u call short barrel rifle or long barrel pistol with stock that fires pistol rounds?
      • View Topic - Financial tip of the day: when a company goes gay, tranny or SJW, SHORT THE STOCK!!!
      • View Topic - So I think I'll sell Target stock now
      • View Topic - Stock Tards: I bough WLL @4.90, its now 10:83. Should I sell?