• Hurricane Irma - Live Thread

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Hurricane Irma - Live Thread
      Posted 09/05/2017 06:15 PM - Hide
    • Small Block posted:
      . posted:
      Hurricane Irma strengthened to 185 mph Tuesday afternoon, tying as the second-strongest Atlantic hurricane on record, as it continued on a course toward the northeastern Caribbean and South Florida.

Gusts of up to 218 mph :wtf: were reported in the "potentially catastrophic" storm, according to the 2 p.m. advisory from the National Hurricane Center.

Despite its immense power, the storm may still get stronger. :eek:

noaa got gust at 225mph noa

sorry...intellicast

imagine how many people are saying FML right now.....
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/05/2017 06:50 PM - Hide
    • Small Block posted:
      SKS posted:
      How come the government in the Virgin Islands can confiscate guns and ammo?

thinking that same thing. must have to do with :state of emergency: like marshal law.

They should shoot then if they try. Just like Katrina, Harvey and any other natural disaster people need to defend them selfs, no one else will.
      Posted 09/05/2017 06:55 PM : Edited 09/05/2017 06:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They should shoot then if they try. Just like Katrina, Harvey and any other natural disaster people need to defend them selfs, no one else will.

I would agree. but better to give what they know you have and hang on to what they don't. like an AR, a 30-06 and black powder 50cal. you're still ok.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/05/2017 07:36 PM - Hide
    • SKS posted:
      How come the government in the Virgin Islands can confiscate guns and ammo?

It's part of a larger-scope order allowing their NG to confiscate whatever they think they will need, including weapons, food, fuel, vehicles, and so on. The implication being that the VI government was unwilling or incapable of doing that kind of planning on its own.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/05/2017 07:41 PM - Hide
    • St Thomas guy back. Ya I sent that Gov Mapp order around to all the gun guys. The gun issue is a long story down here. Laws (or lack thereof) are really poorly written. In any event everyone's laughing at him if he thinks he can get the guns. But I think it has more to do with neighborhoods doing road blocks and stuff like that.

Action isn't really going to start till tomorrow morning. Then peak around lunch. If we get hit with gusts of 220 not much is going to survive. We r in a concrete structure and can evacuate to even a bunker type thing under a friends pool.

Not sure how much longer interwebs will stay up
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/05/2017 07:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It's part of a larger-scope order allowing their NG to confiscate whatever they think they will need, including weapons, food, fuel, vehicles, and so on. The implication being that the VI government was unwilling or incapable of doing that kind of planning on its own.

FEMA does the real planning down here- the local govt is a joke. But guess what? FEMA is busy in Texas! Sorry VI
      Posted 09/05/2017 07:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      St Thomas guy back. Ya I sent that Gov Mapp order around to all the gun guys. The gun issue is a long story down here. Laws (or lack thereof) are really poorly written. In any event everyone's laughing at him if he thinks he can get the guns. But I think it has more to do with neighborhoods doing road blocks and stuff like that.

Action isn't really going to start till tomorrow morning. Then peak around lunch. If we get hit with gusts of 220 not much is going to survive. We r in a concrete structure and can evacuate to even a bunker type thing under a friends pool.

Godspeed dot!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/05/2017 07:58 PM - Hide
    • SKS posted:
      . posted:
      St Thomas guy back. Ya I sent that Gov Mapp order around to all the gun guys. The gun issue is a long story down here. Laws (or lack thereof) are really poorly written. In any event everyone's laughing at him if he thinks he can get the guns. But I think it has more to do with neighborhoods doing road blocks and stuff like that.

Godspeed dot!

GRE

keep us posted st thomas dot
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/05/2017 08:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

:tu: good luck lil dot.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/05/2017 09:21 PM - Hide
    • Rex posted:
      . posted:
      Rex posted:
      Do I get out of Orlando or do I stay?

get out

Where am I going? I have a Miata to drive out of here. Perfect for a storm.

fuck man, do some research and figure it out and get the fuck to somewhere safe.
      and stay in touch with us if you change your location. shit, stay in touch with us regardless man.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - another live test thread.... i need 4.
  • View Topic - LIVE THREAD: RNC National Convention - Day 5 - July 22, 2016
  • View Topic - LIVE THREAD: RNC National Convention - Day 4 - July 21, 2016
  • View Topic - LIVE THREAD: RNC National Convention - Day 2 - July 19, 2016
  • View Topic - LIVE THREAD: RNC National Convention - Day 1 - July 18, 2016
  • View Topic - Why do dumbasses in NYC live in a hurricane zone
  • View Topic - TempleOS guy is doing a live stream now: Official thread
  • View Topic - Official South Carolina Republican Primary Election Thread - Live election results