• Equifax security breach caused by affirmative action TFB Chief Security Officer

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Equifax security breach caused by affirmative action TFB Chief Security Officer
      Posted 09/08/2017 02:18 PM - Hide
    • Jimmy_Tomorrow posted:
      Some people are exceptionally good at job interviews and the job interview process. Problem is, it is their only skill. They are like con men; they can't actually do the job, not by a fucking long shot, but they can convince interviewers that they are the perfect candidate. Oh, hey, and the virtue signalling "I'm a female and a mom when I'm not a world-class sooooper Security Expert!"

Hire for the wrong reasons, get burned. Every time.

bullshit goes a long way in corporate america.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Equifax security breach caused by affirmative action TFB Chief Security Officer
      Posted 09/08/2017 02:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Wonder whos dick she serviced.

Not mine. Looks like a typical American Hambeast.
      \
      :pedohunter:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/08/2017 02:31 PM - Hide
    • Jimmy_Tomorrow posted:
      Some people are exceptionally good at job interviews and the job interview process. Problem is, it is their only skill. They are like con men; they can't actually do the job, not by a fucking long shot, but they can convince interviewers that they are the perfect candidate. Oh, hey, and the virtue signalling "I'm a female and a mom when I'm not a world-class sooooper Security Expert!"

Hire for the wrong reasons, get burned. Every time.

Yeah, i know what you mean
      \
      ;smug;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/08/2017 02:31 PM - Hide
    • Hacker News
      new | comments | show | ask | jobs | submit
      login
      Tell HN: Things I Learned about Credit Bureaus This Week
      114 points by pakile 827 days ago | hide | past | web | 31 comments | favorite
      Last week, 1 or more parties hacked my Equifax account, set up an account at TransUnion, and ran up charges on a cloned credit card in Brazil. To resolve this, I've interacted with the FTC, police, card issuer, and credit bureaus. Here's what I learned about the credit bureaus:
      1. Equifax has no escalation path for security breaches on weekends. Even if a breach potentially affects millions of accounts, there is no way to report it until Monday.

2. TransUnion has no ability to investigate hacks or security breaches. They can only generate a reference number for the customer to file a police report with. (Note that their top product category is Credit Management & Protection.)

3. TransUnion and Equifax do not cooperate on investigations. Despite evidence that suggests the same hacker was at work, neither credit union indicated any interest in even talking with the other.

4. If your TransUnion account is hacked, you will lose online access for life. You will never be able to download your credit report from TransUnion again, and can only get it via mail. For life.

5. Experian displays your mother's maiden name on your profile page. There is no way to hide this, obscure your mother's maiden name, or select a different security question.

6. Experian agents cannot view support ticket numbers or track tickets. Only a supervisor can access ticket numbers. Of course, that means you need to talk to a supervisor...

7. Equifax and Experian are extremely reluctant to generate a ticket or escalate to a supervisor. At Equifax, I requested to speak to a supervisor 7 times. At Experian, the agent awkwardly tried to resolve a CloudFlare server error by asking if I was using Internet Explorer. It felt endemic. I did not sense this at TransUnion.

This experience has eroded my naive confidence in the consumer credit system. The burden for prevention, monitoring, and remediation is borne almost entirely by the customer. This doesn't seem right.
      Posted 09/08/2017 02:52 PM - Hide
    • 5. Experian displays your mother's maiden name on your profile page. There is no way to hide this, obscure your mother's maiden name, or select a different security question.

Staggering. All you can do is shake your head. That's so amateurish it is difficult to believe it is mere stupidity.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/08/2017 02:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Just like that lady who fucked over Target by getting hacked. Women ruin everything when put in positions of control, especially in areas of security. They don't have the instinct for security outside their own home/family. This is exactly why women need to be protected by a man.

Okay. :lol:

Y'know, men fuck shit up from time to time as well. It happens. Blame the corporations for trying to save a few bucks by not hiring someone with an actual history of working in cyber security.

This cyber security is expensive. How about we train Angie in the secretarial pool to handle it? All she has to do is press a few buttons, can't be that difficult. She'll be happy for the extra eight bucks an hour, too.
      /
      :pedohunter:

Sounds good to me. Where are we going for lunch?
      /
      :shatner:
    • MISO_PHUCT
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/08/2017 03:53 PM - Hide
    • so qualified posted:
      Equifax security breach caused by affirmative action TFB Chief Security Officer #1

I always make her cum laude
      \
      :tyrone:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/08/2017 04:30 PM - Hide
    • My favorite from this board (thank you for the dot who mentioned this a couple of times)

I believe if you have evil in your heart, something bad will happen to you and if you have good in your heart, only good things will happen to you.
      \
      :tfb:
    • diversity hire
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/08/2017 08:32 PM - Hide
    • Equifax security breach caused by affirmative action TFB Chief Security Officer #1

made a few of these
    • diversity hire
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/08/2017 08:32 PM - Hide
    • Equifax security breach caused by affirmative action TFB Chief Security Officer #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/08/2017 08:36 PM - Hide
    • so qualified posted:
      Equifax security breach caused by affirmative action TFB Chief Security Officer #1

There is a roinkster who works at the same company. Tells ya something about who they hire.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/08/2017 08:51 PM - Hide
    • Okay, how in the fuck does a music major get in at HP at 2002? I can understand 1998-2000, when companies were literally hiring anyone off the street. However, the market in 2002 was absolute shit.

How do I know the market was absolute shit? Because in January 2001 I was still getting regular calls from head hunters asking if I was interested in this job or that job. By March of that year, the calls suddenly changed to, "Are there any open positions at your company?" By 2002, the phones were silent as all the head hunters were flushed from the market entirely.

So, how in the fuck did she get a job at HP in 2002 when so many experienced and highly skilled employees were flushed from the market entirely? Either it was cronyism, nepotism, or she was fucking someone with the ability to hire her.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/08/2017 09:32 PM : Edited 09/08/2017 09:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Okay, how in the fuck does a music major get in at HP at 2002? I can understand 1998-2000, when companies were literally hiring anyone off the street. However, the market in 2002 was absolute shit.

How do I know the market was absolute shit? Because in January 2001 I was still getting regular calls from head hunters asking if I was interested in this job or that job. By March of that year, the calls suddenly changed to, "Are there any open positions at your company?" By 2002, the phones were silent as all the head hunters were flushed from the market entirely.

So, how in the fuck did she get a job at HP in 2002 when so many experienced and highly skilled employees were flushed from the market entirely? Either it was cronyism, nepotism, or she was fucking someone with the ability to hire her.

Affirmative action.

My friend was an aerospace engineering major in the early 1990s. The cold war was over, and the job market was terrible. Most of his aerospace engineering classmates were white or asian males, and they were all scrambling for the few jobs available.

But there was one aerospace engineering major who was a black woman. Her grades were below average, but she got job offers from every company in the aerospace & defense industry.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/10/2017 11:42 PM : Edited 09/10/2017 11:43 PM - Hide
    • TechCrunch: Equifax Hack-Checking Web Site Is Returning Random Results

The web site that Equifax advertised as the place where concerned Americans could go to find out whether they were impacted by this breach -- equifaxsecurity2017.com -- is completely broken at best, and little more than a stalling tactic or sham at worst.

..In some cases, people visiting the site were told they were not affected, only to find they received a different answer when they checked the site with the same information on their mobile phones.

TechCrunch has concluded that "the checker site, hosted by Equifax product TrustID, seems to be telling people at random they may have been affected by the data breach." One user reports that entering the same information twice produced two different answers.

And ZDNet's security editor reports that even if you just enter Test or 123456, "it says your data has been breached."

https://yro.slashdot.org/story/17/09/10/0128214/techcrunch-equifax-hack-checking-web-site-is-returning-random-results

https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/08/psa-no-matter-what-you-write-equifax-may-tell-you-youve-been-impacted-by-the-hack/

:facepalm:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 10:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Oh pleeze. Heres an idea, take your talents home and make india and nigeria great again.

Oh look, the weak whyte is afraid of competition.
      If you are truly smarter as stormfront claims, you shouldn't have any problems competing with indians and nigerian AND MEXICANS.
      right bagger?

Youre not competition, youre a nusciance.
      Sincerely,
      Everyone
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 10:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Oh pleeze. Heres an idea, take your talents home and make india and nigeria great again.

If you are truly smarter as stormfront claims, you shouldn't have any problems competing with indians and nigerian AND MEXICANS.
      right bagger?

Youre not competition, youre a nusciance.
      Sincerely,
      Everyone
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      right bagger?

You're competing on salary and benefits as well, fagger, so where's the gain in competing with people who will work for peanuts? It's a race to the bottom for everyone.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You're competing on salary and benefits as well, fagger, so where's the gain in competing with people who will work for peanuts? It's a race to the bottom for everyone.

Isn't that called capitalism?
      isn't that why you baggers busted unions?
      so you could undercut their labor?
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:59 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "Professional, Professional" What were her real titles? I know a receptionist who refers to herself as a professional.

That's what I was thinking. How do you have the job title of "Professional" at three different jobs?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:13 AM - Hide
    • so qualified posted:

yep coudnt hold a paying job for moar than a year or two Glass ceilung Paper asshole,does prove a cunt can be even more compentent at fucking failure than a one eared carpenter
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:14 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Isn't that called capitalism?
      isn't that why you baggers busted unions?
      so you could undercut their labor?

Not all "baggers" are employers, dumbass.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - Minneapolis. Police chief Resigns after promoting dim wits police officers
  • View Topic - BRAZIL: affirmative-action race tribunals measure skull shape & nose width to determine who counts as disadvantaged
  • View Topic - Gun battle in Arizona Walmart. Police officers delete a whyte
  • View Topic - Gonts, does this German police officer have you contemplating a life of crime?
  • View Topic - BRITAIN: Male police officers run away, so female police officer can get beaten by hammer
  • View Topic - Euroliberal cries after police officer breaks her balloon
  • View Topic - Washington DC - Two Police Officers Shot by Gun-Wielding Suspect, suspect shot dead, Libbies Inconsolable
  • View Topic - Whittier, CA - Police respond to traffic accident, 2 officers shot 1 of them dead, suspect wounded GTR
  • View Topic - White libtards yell at black police officer to end their racist policing of black criminals.
  • View Topic - Affirmative Action Army officer behaves in a predictable manner