• I have 10 string trimmers. I can't pass them up when I see them at thrift stores for $5.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I have 10 string trimmers. I can't pass them up when I see them at thrift stores for $5.
      Posted 09/12/2017 09:22 AM - Hide
    • Is that a weedwacker?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: I have 10 string trimmers. I can't pass them up when I see them at thrift stores for $5.
      Posted 09/12/2017 09:25 AM - Hide
    • You're as bad as my idiot bro-in-law. Eleven Coleman stoves (that use white gas) which he never uses. 20-25 dining room chairs, most non-matching, in his living room. Stacks of board games that are unplayable because of missing essential pieces. And so on.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 12:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Dad? I had no idea after you retired you began shitposting on F169.

:lol:

So true :tu:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 12:29 PM - Hide
    • I am sorry you share a 4th floor walk up studio with 2 other people and your only storage space is a 2'x2' closet.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 12:31 PM - Hide
    • My weakness is I like to get things running. Figuring out and solving the problem(s) is sort of a challenge.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 12:45 PM - Hide
    • So far I have paid less for all of them them than you big spenders pay for 1 at Lowes.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • BORED DEPRESSED and EMPTY
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 12:47 PM - Hide
    • You are DEFINITELY trying to FILL a VOID in your LIFE!

MARK ANTHONY TRAINA - COUNSELING PSYCHOLOGIST
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 12:52 PM - Hide
    • BORED DEPRESSED and EMPTY posted:
      You are DEFINITELY trying to FILL a VOID in your LIFE!

MARK ANTHONY TRAINA - COUNSELING PSYCHOLOGIST

I am trying to corner the trimmer market.

In reality, I am preparing for the collapse of the dollar and am sticking up on barter times

I have done good going to thrift stores, I have bought stuff at them years ago that they are asking 3-4x as much for now as inflation heats up.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 12:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I have a couple dozen 35mm cameras. Mamiya cameras from the 1970s and 80s. Also dozens of lenses.
      Make offer

$5.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 12:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I have a couple dozen 35mm cameras. Mamiya cameras from the 1970s and 80s. Also dozens of lenses.
      Make offer

$5.

:money:
      You can't afford
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 01:08 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Make offer

$5.

:money:
      You can't afford

OK $10 but that's my final offer.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 01:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I got 3-4 of them free also.

if you were smart enough you'd be flying round your yard just need to whittle some wood for a big group of slooppy props
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 02:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      So far I have paid less for all of them them than you big spenders pay for 1 at Lowes.

The new ones have a battery in them so you don't have to deal with gas or a power cord.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 03:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      So far I have paid less for all of them them than you big spenders pay for 1 at Lowes.

The new ones have a battery in them so you don't have to deal with gas or a power cord.

I hate battery powered yard equipment. Slowly but surely they hold less and less of a charge during the first year you use them, then they sit during the colder months and come spring the $99 battery won't take a charge.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 03:54 PM - Hide
    • Here's most of them

I have 10 string trimmers. I can't pass them up when I see them at thrift stores for $5. #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 03:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You're as bad as my idiot bro-in-law. Eleven Coleman stoves (that use white gas) which he never uses. 20-25 dining room chairs, most non-matching, in his living room. Stacks of board games that are unplayable because of missing essential pieces. And so on.

Coleman lanterns and VW's collectors
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 03:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Make offer

$1 including shipping.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 03:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Here's most of them

I have 10 string trimmers. I can't pass them up when I see them at thrift stores for $5. #1

That's not enough.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 04:05 PM - Hide
    • That's iron's gear.
      \
      :Geezer:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:30 AM - Hide
    • The Homelite is a straight shaft electric . STRAIGHT SHAFT ! I think this is the first straight shaft electric trimmer I've ever seen.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Here's most of them

That's not enough.

Spread them trimmers out ?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - My wife and I had our first baby, we've been buying everything used at thrift stores for practically nothing.
  • View Topic - Fuck people who post yelp reviews about thrift stores and "OMG!!! CHEAPEST TRHIFT STORE EVER, BARGAINS GALORE!!! "