• I worked in the Deutsche Bank Building on 9/11 and was outside when the 2nd plane hit.

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 09/12/2017 01:43 PM - Hide
      • It was surprisingly less loud than you'd think. Though keep in mind from ground level, you're 7 city blocks away from the impact.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't posting on FC yet (maybe it didn't even exist then)? I only regged on Pup's original board shortly before it shut down, though I occasionally visited before that.

:shrug:
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: I worked in the Deutsche Bank Building on 9/11 and was outside when the 2nd plane hit.
        Posted 09/12/2017 01:47 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        There were NO planes.
        \
        :winner2:

I confess I didn't see it, I only heard it. :hmmm:;schlomoshock;
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: I worked in the Deutsche Bank Building on 9/11 and was outside when the 2nd plane hit.
        Posted 09/12/2017 01:55 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        There were NO planes.
        \
        :winner2:

:potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd::potd:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/12/2017 01:57 PM - Hide
      • What, exactly, did you see?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/12/2017 02:03 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        What, exactly, did you see?

I wasn't looking up when it happened. I heard the incoming plane and the explosion. It was plenty loud, just not as loud as I would've expected.

Also we didn't know the first explosion was a plane. It hit the north face of the north tower, and our building was south of the south tower so you couldn't see anything but smoke. We wouldn't have evacuated without being force to at that time because it there didn't seem to be danger to us. We were thinking it might have been a gas leak or something.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 05:25 AM - Hide
      • Did anyone see the planes or is it just on TV news reports that ones sees planes?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 05:30 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        It was surprisingly less loud than you'd think. Though keep in mind from ground level, you're 7 city blocks away from the impact.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't posting on FC yet (maybe it didn't even exist then)? I only regged on Pup's original board shortly before it shut down, though I occasionally visited before that.

:shrug:

911 was FC's greatest moment. It was so prodigious it shook the board like an earthquake, bringing it to its knees a couple times. I do believe the archives are out there for you to read. In fact given the choice between watching network TV and reading FC that day, I'd say you'd have been far better informed and far more immersed in the catastrophe than you would have been with corporate TV which has sucked for a long long time. I felt that then very strongly.

The passionate cries of misery that day and the following days from New Yorkers trapped in the swirling clouds of toxic dust left a deep impression on us.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 05:33 AM - Hide
      • do you have the 9/11 cancer yet?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 09:09 AM - Hide
      • Did you cumb?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 09:32 AM - Hide
      • Small world. I was working at 130 Liberty as well. Came down from 31 West 52nd to help with a software issue. The only guy I know that died was the short, black security guard that used to hang out by the escalators.

It was a miracle we all got out.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 09:38 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        911 was FC's greatest moment. It was so prodigious it shook the board like an earthquake, bringing it to its knees a couple times. I do believe the archives are out there for you to read. In fact given the choice between watching network TV and reading FC that day, I'd say you'd have been far better informed and far more immersed in the catastrophe than you would have been with corporate TV which has sucked for a long long time. I felt that then very strongly.

The passionate cries of misery that day and the following days from New Yorkers trapped in the swirling clouds of toxic dust left a deep impression on us.

Tr00f

:potd:
      • Fscking Moron
      • Original Poster (OP)
        Posted 09/13/2017 09:38 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Small world. I was working at 130 Liberty as well. Came down from 31 West 52nd to help with a software issue. The only guy I know that died was the short, black security guard that used to hang out by the escalators.

Assuming you're not trolling, I've heard as well there was only a single person who died from the building. What I remember was it was a building employee who died, not a tenant, so your story is plausible.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 09:43 AM - Hide
      • . posted:

I'd be interested to read that archive if someone has it. In the meantime, here's a link to 'married men post here if you hate your life' ;ulol;

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1wwfkr/oldie_but_goodie_epic_dont_marry_thread_from/
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 09:45 AM - Hide
      • Are you a Jew and did you get the message to get out of the building like many other Jews?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 09:51 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        Small world. I was working at 130 Liberty as well. Came down from 31 West 52nd to help with a software issue. The only guy I know that died was the short, black security guard that used to hang out by the escalators.

Assuming you're not trolling, I've heard as well there was only a single person who died from the building. What I remember was it was a building employee who died, not a tenant, so your story is plausible.

No troll. It was the short, black 50ish security guard who worked by the escalators. Don't know how he died though. They were finding human bones on the roof of 130 Liberty years later.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 09:56 AM - Hide
      • I used to work on the 35th and 36th floors. Trading.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 10:17 AM - Hide
      • I sat near the FX desk behind the quiet Japanese guy that always kept a blanket on his lap.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 12:29 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

I'd be interested to read that archive if someone has it. In the meantime, here's a link to 'married men post here if you hate your life' ;ulol;

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1wwfkr/oldie_but_goodie_epic_dont_marry_thread_from/

http://fuckedcompany.coolboard.com:80/

Someone more skilled than myself can find the 911 threads I'm sure.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 01:15 PM - Hide
      • I was 10 floors below where the plane hit. I was sitting in a conference room and heard the plane. I looked up and watched it go into the building. The building shook pretty hard, I ran to my office and left the building. I was on the ferry coming back to NJ when the tower came down.

Lots of people got killed because they listened to the idiots in their companies ie. Stay calm, go to your desk, blah, blah. The hell with that, I just left.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 01:24 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I was 10 floors below where the plane hit. I was sitting in a conference room and heard the plane. I looked up and watched it go into the building. The building shook pretty hard, I ran to my office and left the building. I was on the ferry coming back to NJ when the tower came down.

Lots of people got killed because they listened to the idiots in their companies ie. Stay calm, go to your desk, blah, blah. The hell with that, I just left.

How many people that you know died?
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - HAHA! American spy plane gets harassed by massively superior Soviety Union fighter jet and pilot SHITS HIS PANCE!
      • View Topic - on 9/11, the Pentagon was supposedly hit by a plane loaded with jet fuel. Why didn't it collapse?
      • View Topic - Yesterday Indonesian military Hercules plane crashes into building. Compare it to pentagon 9/11 crash
      • View Topic - Greek bonds have not traded on electronic platform for a month - Deutsche Bank has the biggest CDS exposure - 2 DB execs resign
      • View Topic - The ugly truth is that the obesity epidemic in America is due to wives working outside of the home.
      • View Topic - Building falls on construction worker
      • View Topic - China Killed 180k Dogs to Trade for Russian Su-27 Fighter Jet
      • View Topic - Can there be a free market if workers cannot join together to bargain with employers over wages and working conditions?
      • View Topic - PLA building fleet of 100 large transport aircraft
      • View Topic - What was the first non-stop crossing of the Atlantic with a jet aircraft?