• $1000 for the newest piece of shit iPhone. Nope.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: $1000 for the newest piece of shit iPhone. Nope.
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:03 AM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:
      ;jerrythis;

The funniest part is that >50% of the lemmings who will run out and drop $1,000 on this phone are living paycheck-to-paycheck and don't have a pot to piss in.

A fool and his money...

:snicker:

Most of them are signing up with a two-year :a2m: service contract so they can spread that $1000 out over 24 monthly payments and then "trade up" in two years for another 24 months of monthly payments on the iPhone Zhe or whatever must-have faggotry apple has shat out by then.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:03 AM - Hide
    • There are some very jealous people in this thread who are trying to hide the fact they simply cannot afford the best technology.

Look, if you want the very best tech, you must pay for it. The iPhone is clearly the best smartphone in the world.

What I find both laughable and appalling is that some horribly clueless people will shell out $800 for a god awful Samsung phone. It's an Android phone, for crying out loud!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      So dont buy the X, buy the 8. Buy a 7.

Having switched from iPhone to Samsung and back to iPhone I am done with the switching. Android sucks no matter how you slice it between the carrier bloat and lack of updates. Never mind how shitty a lot of the software is.

Do you want your phone to work or do you want to spend time twiddling with it ala Windows.

I've owned several android phones and have had absolutely no problems with them at all. Everything has worked as it should, no twiddling necessary, no problems ever.

Even owned a Windows phone. The windows phone was nothing but problems, constant updates, locking all the time, got the "spinning gears of death" three times on an update that required a full factory reset. Huge pile of shit, went back to Android.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:06 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      There are some very jealous people in this thread who are trying to hide the fact they simply cannot afford the best technology.

Look, if you want the very best tech, you must pay for it. The iPhone is clearly the best smartphone in the world.

What I find both laughable and appalling is that some horribly clueless people will shell out $800 for a god awful Samsung phone. It's an Android phone, for crying out loud!

:rolleyes: 0/10 you've been running this stupid troll for at least 3 years. Try a different angle.
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:07 AM - Hide
    • I'm not at all sure what they are doing here - they have one model where they are finally rolling out some features that Android phones have had for years, and the iPhone 8, which is presumably the mainstream model for people that don't want to spend $1000 on a phone, doesn't seem to have any significant enhancements at all. It's basically an iPhone7 with a faster CPU, but I can't ever remember the iPhone7 seeming slow anyway.

Oh, and increased the base size of the flash to 64GB, which is good - but also deleted the 128GB version so if you want more storage you have to buy the 256GB one...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :rolleyes: 0/10 you've been running this stupid troll for at least 3 years. Try a different angle.

Quence is right. I've used both iphones and android phones and the iphones are clearly superior in so many different ways. It's just so obvious.

That being said, $1000 for a phone is too much for me. I'll keep using my iphone 7 for another year or two.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Quence is right. I've used both iphones and android phones and the iphones are clearly superior in so many different ways. It's just so obvious.

That being said, $1000 for a phone is too much for me. I'll keep using my iphone 7 for another year or two.

:rolleyes: :wave: Quencce.

Ever notice how the Apple fantard crowd always goes on about how much better their devices are, but can never provide any specific examples of how exactly they are superior or what exactly they do better?

God I am so glad I own an apple device. With my 24 year service contract and phone payment, it only costs me about $150/month.
      \
      ;sjwfag;

Yeah apple products sure are great!
      \
      ;fatfag;

They're like, totally superior to anything else. So much better.
      \
      :gayness:

Totally. It's just SO obvious!
      \
      ;libfag;

Absolutely the best! I can't imagine using anything else to listen to music, send text messages, change my facebook status, and look at youtube videos with. God I love Apple and I wish I could show Tim Cook my appreciation by allowing him to baste my face repeatedly with rope after rope of his potent delicious man gravy!
      \
      :bluebunny:

UHHH HOW DO I SEND EMAIL WITH THIS THING?
      \
      :geny:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:19 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

^ Quence trying "a different angle" by responding and agreeing with himself as a dot :snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:35 AM - Hide
    • Merle Faggard posted:
      $1000
      \
      :nigel:

The phone gets discounted after a few months. $1000 is the richtard/fanboi gotta have it now price.

Not that I would pay for one.

Scarcity will keep the price high
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ^ Quence trying "a different angle" by responding and agreeing with himself as a dot :snicker:

gre. worse than micro even, and that's bad.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Homo Sign
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

I have to agree with you and quence about iphones being superior to android phones. If you've ever used both types of phones, it immediately becomes apparent that the iphone is truly an amazing piece of technology. The android phones don't measure up - no one should pay more than $75 for ANY android device.
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:42 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Ever notice how the Apple fantard crowd always goes on about how much better their devices are, but can never provide any specific examples of how exactly they are superior or what exactly they do better?

God I am so glad I own an apple device. With my 24 year service contract and phone payment, it only costs me about $150/month.
      \
      ;sjwfag;

\
      ;fatfag;

\

\
      ;libfag;

Absolutely the best! I can't imagine using anything else to listen to music, send text messages, change my facebook status, and look at youtube videos with. God I love Apple and I wish I could show Tim Cook my appreciation by allowing him to baste my face repeatedly with rope after rope of his potent delicious man gravy!
      \

\

:rofl: It's hilarious because it's true.
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Most of them are signing up with a two-year :a2m: service contract so they can spread that $1000 out over 24 monthly payments and then "trade up" in two years for another 24 months of monthly payments on the iPhone Zhe or whatever must-have faggotry apple has shat out by then.

On the Apple plan, they can upgrade after 12 months.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I have to agree with you and quence about iphones being superior to android phones. If you've ever used both types of phones, it immediately becomes apparent that the iphone is truly an amazing piece of technology. The android phones don't measure up - no one should pay more than $75 for ANY android device.

Allow me to agree with all of you. iPhones work flawlessly right out of the box and they keep working that way. Android phones have all sorts of hiccups and things that simply don't function properly.

Honestly, android seems like a budget OS designed for budget phones and for budget conscious (poor) consumers.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:44 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

^ ;cornlol; :facepalm: Quence

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH MYSELF AND ALSO MYSELF, THEN GO ON AND SUCK MY OWN DICK A LITTLE MORE IN FULL AGREEMENT WITH MYSELF AND EVERYTHING I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS RESPONSES TO MYSELF.
      \
      ;quence4;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Allow me to agree with all of you. iPhones work flawlessly right out of the box and they keep working that way. Android phones have all sorts of hiccups and things that simply don't function properly.

Honestly, android seems like a budget OS designed for budget phones and for budget conscious (poor) consumers.

;cornlol; :facepalm: Quence

YEP, I FIGURE I'LL GO AHEAD AND CHIME IN AGAIN IN AGREEMENT WITH WHAT I SAID TO MYSELF IN A RESPONSE TO MY OWN RESPONSE TO MY ORIGINAL POSITION THAT IPHONES ARE BETTER THAN ANDROID DEVICES. MAYBE IF I KEEP DOING THIS, THE ANDROID USERS WILL GIVE UP AND STOP ASKING ME FOR PROOF.
      \
      ;quence2;
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:49 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

My life isn't centered around my phone. I use my phone primarily as a phone; I send text messages and occasionally accept or place phone calls. Occasionally I need to pull up a map or check email, but I am NOT diddling my phone mindlessly all fucking day long.

I'm perfectly happy with my Android devices and...

Folks, when someone says this, you understand immediately that:

1. They don't actually believe their own b.s.
      2. They'd use a phone more if they could afford an iPhone
      3. They are a loser
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:50 AM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:
      . posted:

\
      ;sjwfag;

\
      ;fatfag;

\

\
      ;libfag;

\

\

:rofl: It's hilarious because it's true.

And yet here we are going into page 3 of this troll, and the Apple camp has still not been able to give us any solid examples of exactly what makes iPhones better than android devices, only that they are "superior" and "much better."

:rolleyes:
    • Get over yourselves
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:50 AM - Hide
    • You crybabies are bitching about something you would never buy anyway. What is the point of frothing about it?

You might as well get used to it. This is what living in a society where the Elites run everything is like. A bunch of shit that you can never afford, peasant.

Get used to it.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:52 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      . posted:

My life isn't centered around my phone. I use my phone primarily as a phone; I send text messages and occasionally accept or place phone calls. Occasionally I need to pull up a map or check email, but I am NOT diddling my phone mindlessly all fucking day long.

I'm perfectly happy with my Android devices and...

Folks, when someone says this, you understand immediately that:

1. They don't actually believe their own b.s.
      2. They'd use a phone more if they could afford an iPhone
      3. They are a loser
      \
      ;triggered;

0/10 this shit again :rolleyes::boring:.

Yes, I'm a loser because I don't spend the day mindlessly diddling the phone I whip out at every opportunity to show it off and impress other homosexuals with.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

^ ;cornlol; :facepalm: Quence

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH MYSELF AND ALSO MYSELF, THEN GO ON AND SUCK MY OWN DICK A LITTLE MORE IN FULL AGREEMENT WITH MYSELF AND EVERYTHING I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS RESPONSES TO MYSELF.
      \
      ;quence4;

;biglol;;biglol;;biglol;;biglol;;biglol;;biglol;
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - Got a rental car today. A hamsteriffic Kia Soul. Holy cow what a piece of shit.
  • View Topic - Online TurboTax is a fucking piece of shit
  • View Topic - why do women think that they're saving money if they pay $900 for$1000 worth of shit that they don't need? are they just stupid?
  • View Topic - PIECE OF SHIT 587 FREEZES HIS SHIT AND ASKS HIS GAY UNDERAGE TWINK TO RAPE HIM WITH IT.
  • View Topic - The corrupt and incompetent piece of shit Obama should resign tonight.
  • View Topic - 587, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF NIGGER SHIT. DO YOU PULL OUT WHEN YOU RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER? OR JUST ABORT EVERY 9 MONTHS
  • View Topic - The nigger that was shot and killed in St Louis deserved to die. What a fat, bloated, piece of shit he was.
  • View Topic - The young son of a modern internet nazi asks him "Father, why are you such a dumb piece of shit?"
  • View Topic - I feel the human penis is an ugly disgusting poorly constructed piece of shit.