• $1000 for the newest piece of shit iPhone. Nope.

• Hen.nli
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: $1000 for the newest piece of shit iPhone. Nope.
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:59 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      So dont buy the X, buy the 8. Buy a 7.

Having switched from iPhone to Samsung and back to iPhone I am done with the switching. Android sucks no matter how you slice it between the carrier bloat and lack of updates. Never mind how shitty a lot of the software is.

Do you want your phone to work or do you want to spend time twiddling with it ala Windows.

Exactly this. My first smartphone was an Android. Not going back since switching to an iPhone.

I have a friend that goes into a Trev-like froth periodically over my choice, but I'm never going back, sorry Androids.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:00 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Quence is right. I've used both iphones and android phones and the iphones are clearly superior in so many different ways. It's just so obvious.

That being said, $1000 for a phone is too much for me. I'll keep using my iphone 7 for another year or two.

I have to agree with you and quence about iphones being superior to android phones. If you've ever used both types of phones, it immediately becomes apparent that the iphone is truly an amazing piece of technology. The android phones don't measure up - no one should pay more than $75 for ANY android device.

Allow me to agree with all of you. iPhones work flawlessly right out of the box and they keep working that way. Android phones have all sorts of hiccups and things that simply don't function properly.

Honestly, android seems like a budget OS designed for budget phones and for budget conscious (poor) consumers.

All of you, including Quence, are 100% correct.

I've used android phones and I lost count of how many times things go awry with them. The android OS is TERRIBLE!

I finally switched to an iPhone and the experience of using it was like seeing Heaven parting and listening to angels singing. It was otherworldly. That's how impressive the iPhone was to me.

I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever switch back to an android phone. They are junk.
    • Vilb
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:03 AM - Hide
    • Rex posted:
      From the CNN article:

Apple analyst Gene Munster, now with Loup Ventures, believes between 30% and 40% of Apple's customers would be willing to pay the $999 to buy the new iPhone.

30 to 40 percent will be a serious chunk of change. Customers are addicted to their iPhones. They'll pay up.
      \
      :shatner:
      So Apple knows how to make a profit off of morons.

Not exactly innovative.
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Yes, I'm a loser because I don't spend the day mindlessly diddling the phone I whip out at every opportunity to show it off and impress other homosexuals with.

Who in their right mind is going to whip out their lame android phone and "show it off"? NO ONE is impressed with ANY android device. :laugh:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Quence is right. I've used both iphones and android phones and the iphones are clearly superior in so many different ways. It's just so obvious.

That being said, $1000 for a phone is too much for me. I'll keep using my iphone 7 for another year or two.

I have to agree with you and quence about iphones being superior to android phones. If you've ever used both types of phones, it immediately becomes apparent that the iphone is truly an amazing piece of technology. The android phones don't measure up - no one should pay more than $75 for ANY android device.

Allow me to agree with all of you. iPhones work flawlessly right out of the box and they keep working that way. Android phones have all sorts of hiccups and things that simply don't function properly.

Honestly, android seems like a budget OS designed for budget phones and for budget conscious (poor) consumers.

I've used android phones and I lost count of how many times things go awry with them. The android OS is TERRIBLE!

I finally switched to an iPhone and the experience of using it was like seeing Heaven parting and listening to angels singing. It was otherworldly. That's how impressive the iPhone was to me.

I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever switch back to an android phone. They are junk.

;cornlol; Quence ;slol2;

GUESS I'LL JUST GO AHEAD AND KEEP ON RESPONDING TO MYSELF IN FULL AGREEMENT WITH MYSELF AND ALL THE COMMENTS I MADE IN PREVIOUS RESPONSES TO MYSELF AFTER RESPONDING TO MY INITIAL POSITION THAT IPHONES ARE BETTER THAN ANDROID DEVICES. SINCE I CAN'T DESCRIBE A SINGLE SPECIFIC THING THAT MAKES IPHONES SUPERIOR TO ANDROID ADVICES, MY ONLY CHANCE IS TO CONTINUE RESPONDING TO MYSELF IN THE HOPE I CREATE A STRONG ENOUGH ILLUSION OF SUPPORT AND AGREEMENT AMONG THE ANDROID TREVS THAT THEY WILL STOP ASKING FOR PESKY THINGS LIKE "PROOF" AND "SPECIFIC EXAMPLES."
      \
      ;quence4;:afk:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:07 AM - Hide
    • Made me cumb.

:archieluxury:
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Bloomberg Boi posted:
      . posted:
      :rolleyes: :wave: Quencce.

Ever notice how the Apple fantard crowd always goes on about how much better their devices are, but can never provide any specific examples of how exactly they are superior or what exactly they do better?

God I am so glad I own an apple device. With my 24 year service contract and phone payment, it only costs me about $150/month.
      \
      ;sjwfag;

Yeah apple products sure are great!
      \
      ;fatfag;

They're like, totally superior to anything else. So much better.
      \
      :gayness:

Totally. It's just SO obvious!
      \
      ;libfag;

Absolutely the best! I can't imagine using anything else to listen to music, send text messages, change my facebook status, and look at youtube videos with. God I love Apple and I wish I could show Tim Cook my appreciation by allowing him to baste my face repeatedly with rope after rope of his potent delicious man gravy!
      \
      :bluebunny:

UHHH HOW DO I SEND EMAIL WITH THIS THING?
      \
      :geny:

:rofl: It's hilarious because it's true.

And yet here we are going into page 3 of this troll, and the Apple camp has still not been able to give us any solid examples of exactly what makes iPhones better than android devices, only that they are "superior" and "much better."

:rolleyes:

IT HANDLES MY SNAPCHAT FILTERS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY ANDROID PHONE WOULD. TOTALLY WORTH A THOUSAND BUCKS!!!
      \
      :madison:

BRYCE WAS SO JEALOUS WHEN HE SAW HOW WELL MY FUSCHIA iPHONE MATCHED MY SHOES. IT'S SUCH A FASHION STATEMENT!
      \
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:11 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      . posted:

Yes, I'm a loser because I don't spend the day mindlessly diddling the phone I whip out at every opportunity to show it off and impress other homosexuals with.

Who in their right mind is going to whip out their lame android phone and "show it off"? NO ONE is impressed with ANY android device. :laugh:

You're completely missing the point here: I don't care about impressing anybody with my phone. It is a tool. I use it to make phone calls, send emails and texts, occasionally pull up a map or a website, take a picture, etc. I have no interest in mindlessly diddling my phone all day because I have OTHER SHIT TO DO. People like you, their entire identity is wrapped up in what phone they have in their pocket. People like me simply don't give a shit.

I don't care what phone you or anybody else has in their hand, and I sure as hell don't give a fuck what you think about mine. I spend more on golf in a month than you Apple fags spend for your fashion statement devices over the 24 month payment period finance it due to the fact you're all a bunch of broke losers to whom one thousand dollars is actually a lot of money.

:discussionclosed:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:12 AM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:
      IT HANDLES MY SNAPCHAT FILTERS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY ANDROID PHONE WOULD. TOTALLY WORTH A THOUSAND BUCKS!!!
      \
      :madison:

BRYCE WAS SO JEALOUS WHEN HE SAW HOW WELL MY FUSCHIA iPHONE MATCHED MY SHOES. IT'S SUCH A FASHION STATEMENT!
      \

:lmao::goodjob:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

;cornlol; Quence ;slol2;

GUESS I'LL JUST GO AHEAD AND KEEP ON RESPONDING TO MYSELF IN FULL AGREEMENT WITH MYSELF AND ALL THE COMMENTS I MADE IN PREVIOUS RESPONSES TO MYSELF AFTER RESPONDING TO MY INITIAL POSITION THAT IPHONES ARE BETTER THAN ANDROID DEVICES. SINCE I CAN'T DESCRIBE A SINGLE SPECIFIC THING THAT MAKES IPHONES SUPERIOR TO ANDROID ADVICES, MY ONLY CHANCE IS TO CONTINUE RESPONDING TO MYSELF IN THE HOPE I CREATE A STRONG ENOUGH ILLUSION OF SUPPORT AND AGREEMENT AMONG THE ANDROID TREVS THAT THEY WILL STOP ASKING FOR PESKY THINGS LIKE "PROOF" AND "SPECIFIC EXAMPLES."
      \

;potd;
      /
      :goodjob: pertty much sums up every Quence thread :discussionclosed:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

I'm not an Apple fanboi, but you people are not wrong. The iphone is the best smartphone I've ever used...bar none!

What bothers me is the knowledge that I spent several years as an ardent android supporter without understanding the joy of owning an iphone. I used to disparage iphone owners with many of the same juvenile comments as seen in this thread. Boy, was I ever wrong! And ignorant.
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You're completely missing the point here: I don't care about impressing anybody with my phone. It is a tool. I use it to make phone calls, send emails and texts, occasionally pull up a map or a website, take a picture, etc. I have no interest in mindlessly diddling my phone all day because I have OTHER SHIT TO DO. People like you, their entire identity is wrapped up in what phone they have in their pocket. People like me simply don't give a shit.

I don't care what phone you or anybody else has in their hand, and I sure as hell don't give a fuck what you think about mine. I spend more on golf in a month than you Apple fags spend for your fashion statement devices over the 24 month payment period finance it due to the fact you're all a bunch of broke losers to whom one thousand dollars is actually a lot of money.

Golf? :rofl: That's the 'sport' for people who can't play real sports.

And you're missing the biggest point of all: an android phone is a 'tool' only if you use it as a hammer or doorstop.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:50 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      \
      ;fatfag;

Yes. Golf. I wouldn't expect someone who is out of breath by the time he waddles back to the couch from the fridge to understand.

And as I said, while you Apple fanfags are busy looking for contracts that will allow you to stretch the payments for the phone you cannot afford over 24 months, I spend more than that every month on fucking golf.

We live in two different worlds. Your identity is wrapped up in your (financed) "tech" so much that you take note of what others have and judge them accordingly. Me? I couldn't possibly care less, and neither could anybody I associate with; we're professionals who regard our phones as nothing more than the tools they are.

Only small-minded children seek to impress others with the newest shiny "tech" offering, curiously enough the ones most proud of their phones (like you) tend to be the ones who (a) are least able to afford them and (b) do the least with them.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:54 AM : Edited 09/13/2017 09:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

;quence2;

\
      ;quence2;

;quence2;

;quence2;

I'm not an Apple fanboi, but you people are not wrong. The iphone is the best smartphone I've ever used...bar none!

What bothers me is the knowledge that I spent several years as an ardent android supporter without understanding the joy of owning an iphone. I used to disparage iphone owners with many of the same juvenile comments as seen in this thread. Boy, was I ever wrong! And ignorant.
      ;quence2;

;cornlol; :facepalm: Quence ;slol2;

\
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:57 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yes. Golf. I wouldn't expect someone who is out of breath by the time he waddles back to the couch from the fridge to understand.

And as I said, while you Apple fanfags are busy looking for contracts that will allow you to stretch the payments for the phone you cannot afford over 24 months, I spend more than that every month on fucking golf.

We live in two different worlds. Your identity is wrapped up in your (financed) "tech" so much that you take note of what others have and judge them accordingly. Me? I couldn't possibly care less, and neither could anybody I associate with; we're professionals who regard our phones as nothing more than the tools they are.

Only small-minded children seek to impress others with the newest shiny "tech" offering, curiously enough the ones most proud of their phones (like you) tend to be the ones who (a) are least able to afford them and (b) do the least with them.

You must be old. You actually think golf is a sport and you also believe that a crappy Android phone is a useful "tool".

Wow, talk about being deluded...sheesh!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:08 AM - Hide
    • It's even worse as they charge the UK and EU regions hundreds of dollars more. Apple fans are dumber than dogshit.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Apple market share down to 16.9%
      Samsung market share up to 26.1%
      (Trendforce, 1Q17)
      :snicker:

Yet AAPL makes much more money than Samsung.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:12 AM - Hide
    • It's a fucking phone. Who cares who buys what? Get what you want, FFS. If it's an iPhone, great. If it's an Android at least do yourself a favor and get a Pixel so you'll get an occasional update, they're great phones. Fuck, you aspies and your never-ending arguments about a fucking phone.
      \
      :facepalm:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:17 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:

You must be old. You actually think golf is a sport and you also believe that a crappy Android phone is a useful "tool".

Wow, talk about being deluded...sheesh!

:rolleyes: I'm 37. I enjoy golf. It's an excuse to get out of the office for an afternoon and a great way to spend a Saturday. Again, I wouldn't expect someone who is out of breath after the waddle back to the couch from the fridge to understand.

And since you cannot respond to any points I make with anything but crappy ad-hominems, it is time to take leave of you and do something more interesting (i.e. take a dump, trim toenails, trim nose hair, etc) and go to work.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Quence posted:
      \
      ;fatfag;

:nuke::pwned:;fuckyeah;:potd:

WELL HERE WE ARE ALMOST INTO PAGE 4, AND NEITHER QUENCE NOR ANY OF HIS ALTER-EGOS HAVE GIVEN US ANY SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF WHAT IPHONES DO BETTER THAN ANDROID DEVICES.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:48 AM - Hide
    • does it have augmented reality like in the terminator? that would be cool
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • $999 in the USA
      £999 in the UK
      999 in the EU

Typische yankee rip off juden. US dollar is worth less than both.
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Quence posted:
      \
      ;fatfag;

:nuke::pwned:;fuckyeah;:potd:

WELL HERE WE ARE ALMOST INTO PAGE 4, AND NEITHER QUENCE NOR ANY OF HIS ALTER-EGOS HAVE GIVEN US ANY SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF WHAT IPHONES DO BETTER THAN ANDROID DEVICES.

They work. Every Android phone I have had has crappy battery life + the apps generally suck. Samsung S7 I had would get so hot you could barely hold it.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - Got a rental car today. A hamsteriffic Kia Soul. Holy cow what a piece of shit.
  • View Topic - Online TurboTax is a fucking piece of shit
  • View Topic - why do women think that they're saving money if they pay $900 for$1000 worth of shit that they don't need? are they just stupid?
  • View Topic - PIECE OF SHIT 587 FREEZES HIS SHIT AND ASKS HIS GAY UNDERAGE TWINK TO RAPE HIM WITH IT.
  • View Topic - The corrupt and incompetent piece of shit Obama should resign tonight.
  • View Topic - 587, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF NIGGER SHIT. DO YOU PULL OUT WHEN YOU RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER? OR JUST ABORT EVERY 9 MONTHS
  • View Topic - The nigger that was shot and killed in St Louis deserved to die. What a fat, bloated, piece of shit he was.
  • View Topic - The young son of a modern internet nazi asks him "Father, why are you such a dumb piece of shit?"
  • View Topic - I feel the human penis is an ugly disgusting poorly constructed piece of shit.