Posted 09/13/2017 01:16 PM - Hide
      • Addicts OD all the time.
        Nothing to do with pain.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Re: "Chronic pain robs people of their desire to live."
        Posted 09/13/2017 01:17 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
        Painkillers are already massively overprescribed. People just need to harden the fuck up.

P.S. In most cases "chronic pain" has no physical cause, it's just a mental disorder.

:fuckyou:

You are suck a fucking moron!

"Chronic Pain" fags ==> mentally ill and/or junkies.

I would prescribe them all a swift fucking kick in the ass and mandatory labor.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - Is the desire to live in your own country with your own people evil & racist?
      • View Topic - I live in the metropolitan area with over 10 million people surely there's a job with 40 hours for me out there
      • View Topic - We need to return life expectancy to somewhere in the mid 60s. Having people live forever is ridiculous.
      • View Topic - Live Leak is for Idiots, like NewsGuy and people "who see the Jew"
      • View Topic - ITT You tell me what you know about dealing with debilitating chronic pain.
      • View Topic - Liberals and niggers are examples of people who are too stupid to live. We must rid the world of these losers.
      • View Topic - How do you live in the presence of your pain body?
      • View Topic - Nobody cares if the people live or die.
      • View Topic - Dear people who have nothing to live for, try dipping bacon in Nutella. I think it would be a total game-changer for you.