• Starting nu writer gig on holistic animal care. Now find 2nd gig focusing on Indie vs. Major Labels War & screenwriting.

• Fscking Moron
    • Posted 09/13/2017 08:01 AM : Edited 09/13/2017 08:11 AM - Hide
    • :rolleyes: deciding to churn out a new set of babblings on your wordpress blog isn't "starting a gig", jerjer.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Starting nu writer gig on holistic animal care. Now find 2nd gig focusing on Indie vs. Major Labels War & screenwriting.
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :rolleyes: deciding to churn out babblings on your wordpress blog isn't "starting a gig", jerjer.

hey, he thinks he's got a job. doesn't have one. so, in his world its business as usual.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Starting nu writer gig on holistic animal care. Now find 2nd gig focusing on Indie vs. Major Labels War & screenwriting.
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      :rolleyes: deciding to churn out babblings on your wordpress blog isn't "starting a gig", jerjer.

hey, he thinks he's got a job. doesn't have one. so, in his world its business as usual.

gre
      ;trumpbell;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Ever notice how he thinks he's an expert qualfied to write on something the moment he gets a little exposure to it?

Like when we first found him a year and a half ago, suddenly he was the authority on trolls with article after article being shat out onto his blog.

Same thing with the "holistic animal care." Someone at the animal rescue he was squatting at (for room and board in exchange for finding ways to get out of work by feigning heat stroke and back problems) probably said something about "holistic animal care" one day and now he's the fucking expert on it.

Guy is such a moron.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Ever notice how he thinks he's an expert qualfied to write on something the moment he gets a little exposure to it?

Like when we first found him a year and a half ago, suddenly he was the authority on trolls with article after article being shat out onto his blog.

Same thing with the "holistic animal care." Someone at the animal rescue he was squatting at (for room and board in exchange for finding ways to get out of work by feigning heat stroke and back problems) probably said something about "holistic animal care" one day and now he's the fucking expert on it.

Guy is such a moron.

gre
      ;trumpthis;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

gre
      ;trumpbell;

;jerrybell;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:27 AM - Hide
    • that's the thing with old senile people. every time he opens up word press, to him, he's starting a new job.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:31 AM - Hide
    • starting a new job today. got gig writing for ferrets daily blog.
      first article title: ferrets vs major labels, who wins?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:33 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      starting a new job today. got gig writing for ferrets daily blog.
      first article title: ferrets vs major labels, who wins?

ferrets over 30 crowd: blogging from a hamster cage.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:35 AM - Hide
    • starting new gig today.
      still have old gig of crying about trump on twitter while begging and biting the hand that feeds him.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:39 AM - Hide
    • dear diary:
      well i woke up today. don't feel like working. will make some posts about using linkdin premium. you see, if i keep saying how different "premium" is, that will take the focus off me not working for yet another day.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      dear diary:
      well i woke up today. don't feel like working. will make some posts about using linkdin premium. you see, if i keep saying how different "premium" is, that will take the focus off me not working for yet another day.

:interesting:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:45 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      dear diary:

:interesting:

Starting nu writer gig on holistic animal care. Now find 2nd gig focusing on Indie vs. Major Labels War & screenwriting. #1
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:51 AM - Hide
    • JERRY, MY CAGE HASN'T BEEN CLEANED IN A MONTH. I'M LITERALLY SLEEPING IN MY OWN PISS. IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF HOLISTIC PET CARE?
      \
      :beagle:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:54 AM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:
      JERRY, MY CAGE HASN'T BEEN CLEANED IN A MONTH. I'M LITERALLY SLEEPING IN MY OWN PISS. IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF HOLISTIC PET CARE?
      \
      :beagle:

:catlady:
      i hid these overnight. that'll teach him
      Starting nu writer gig on holistic animal care. Now find 2nd gig focusing on Indie vs. Major Labels War & screenwriting. #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 08:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

;jerrybell;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:06 AM - Hide
    • After two weeks of working in an animal shelter he's now an expert??

If he knew anything about animals he would know that cats are more attached to their surroundings than they are their humans. He is seriously traumatizing his cats by dragging them from pillar to post every few weeks.

If he were normal and cared anything about his cats he would have left them with the nice ladies to be rehomed.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

That is awesomely creepy :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

we aim to please.

:tu:

;jerrythis;;trumpthis;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:25 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

we aim to please.

:tu:

Is that something that is for sale? It would make a great candy dish. :tu:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Working title of first submission: "Holistic Amimal Care in the Celestial Age".
      \
      ;jerrybell;

perfect!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:06 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Working title of first submission: "Holistic Amimal Care in the Celestial Age".
      \
      ;jerrybell;

Have you a newsletter sir? I wish to subscribe.
      \
      ;winner4;
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - I voted for Trump because I didn't want more wars and now all he wants is WAR!
  • View Topic - Havew any of you war mongers pondered that the DPRK can release biological agents in major US cities.
  • View Topic - Now that Hillary got us into Iraq, Libya, and the war on Isis, what other wars will she be starting next?
  • View Topic - America's "War on Drugs" is a failure because in wars you have to kill enough of your enemy to make them want to stop.
  • View Topic - Over 17 million people died in WW1. Do you think they really believed it was the war to end all wars?
  • View Topic - MAJOR BREAKING! - SHOTS FIRED AT POLICE in Dallas at BLM "anti-Police" Protest - (RACE WAR HAS BEGUN!!!)
  • View Topic - Won't the anti war Sanders supporters that hate Hillary vote for Trump now? They hate the Middle East wars and unemployment.
  • View Topic - JJ ABRAMS CRUSHED IT. STAR WARS A MAJOR HIT. NOW HE CAN DO ANYTHING. YOU=RED BORED LOSER
  • View Topic - Each man must wage a war, but it is spiritual warfare that we are up against. Violence is only a symptom that is to be avoided.