• The Weinstein Affair is a Controlled Implosion by High-Ranking Rapist, Homosexual and Pedophile Hollywood Jews

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: The Weinstein Affair is a Controlled Implosion by High-Ranking Rapist, Homosexual and Pedophile Hollywood Jews
      Posted 10/11/2017 09:55 AM - Hide
    • and...another major player self-terminates in the Lib Mass Extinction Event.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: The Weinstein Affair is a Controlled Implosion by High-Ranking Rapist, Homosexual and Pedophile Hollywood Jews
      Posted 10/11/2017 09:59 AM - Hide
    • Trump has turned out to be FAR more trouble then Democrats ever imagined. He truly is "the best of them" and the entire left is imploding/falling apart trying to bring down a single man. It's MAGA to watch! :tu:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 10:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Trump has turned out to be FAR more trouble then Democrats ever imagined. He truly is "the best of them" and the entire left is imploding/falling apart trying to bring down a single man. It's MAGA to watch! :tu:

Trump is quite uncanny. He knows how to play the game like nobody I've ever seen. REmember; he was mentored by Roy Cohn...

:shudder:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 10:26 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Trump is quite uncanny. He knows how to play the game like nobody I've ever seen. REmember; he was mentored by Roy Cohn...

Who is Roy Cohn?
    • Fscking Moron
      SAGE: Posted 10/11/2017 10:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      and...another major player self-terminates in the Lib Mass Extinction Event.

:potd:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 11:38 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Who is Roy Cohn?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn

The Weinstein Affair is a Controlled Implosion by High-Ranking Rapist, Homosexual and Pedophile Hollywood Jews #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 11:42 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Very interesting essay on the Velvet Mafia from Lukeford.net:

http://www.whale.to/b/homosexual_mafia.html

I do not exactly hang out with scum like the Velvet Mafia, but about 10 years ago I got some firsthand information about how they operate. Libel laws do not permit me to name names. One of Europe's greatest directors of opera, stage and screen gave a letter of introduction to an ex-assistant (and boyfriend) addressed to a very rich and particularly well-known tycoon, a member of the VM. I know both the director and his younger ex-assistant and they are gentlemen of the old school. Both are gay. As the assistant presented himself to the tycoon, he offered his CV and gave the director's regards. "Screw the regards and the CV, let's see if you know how to..." came the answer. My friend fled in disgust.

But what bothers me is not the bestiality and arrogance of the Velvet Mafiosi. It is the message they send out through their movies. American Beauty, for example, is said to be a well-made film-I haven't seen it-that will probably win many Oscars, but carries a subliminal message against the family. (Geffen, as rumor has it, is supposed to have been thrilled that in the movie a homophobe father beats up his son when he suspects him to have had a gay affair with Kevin Spacey's character, and even more thrilled when it is later revealed that the homophobe was actually a repressed gay.) Geffen, of course, denies there is such a thing as a homosexual cabal, and, typically, charges anti-Semitism.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 12:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Who is Roy Cohn?

Do your own work, you Gen-Cry piece of shit.
      I'd slap your buck toothed face if you asked that in front of me.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 12:51 PM - Hide
    • :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane:
      :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane:
      :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 01:08 PM - Hide
    • Speaking of Roy Cohn, he first became known to the American public as Senator Joe McCarthy's counsel in the Army-McCarthy hearings in 1954. The late Michael Collins Piper wrote a book claiming that the "Red Scare" of the 50's was actually an internecine conflict between the Trotskyite Jews vs. the Stalinist Jews. (The Trotskyite Jews and their children would go on to form the basis of neoconservatism).

Is something similar going on here? Is the Velvet Mafia (Geffen, Diller, et al) using a somewhat smaller fish (Weinstein) as chum to take the heat off of them? Why would the (((New York Times))) break this story?

What did I do to deserve this, guys?
      \
      ;harveyweinstein;
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 02:01 PM - Hide
    • Of course the female author of the article insists that it's men who have to step up and correct the situation. Women are blameless.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 02:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Speaking of Roy Cohn, he first became known to the American public as Senator Joe McCarthy's counsel in the Army-McCarthy hearings in 1954. The late Michael Collins Piper wrote a book claiming that the "Red Scare" of the 50's was actually an internecine conflict between the Trotskyite Jews vs. the Stalinist Jews. (The Trotskyite Jews and their children would go on to form the basis of neoconservatism).

Is something similar going on here? Is the Velvet Mafia (Geffen, Diller, et al) using a somewhat smaller fish (Weinstein) as chum to take the heat off of them? Why would the (((New York Times))) break this story?

What did I do to deserve this, guys?
      \
      ;harveyweinstein;

You know when I posted that about Roy Cohn above I was trying my damndest to remember Michael Collins Piper's name but I'm studying right now and it's taking up all my memory brain cells I just couldn't do it...

So in thanks there's this..

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 02:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Of course the female author of the article insists that it's men who have to step up and correct the situation. Women are blameless.

Tehe :tfb:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 02:16 PM : Edited 10/11/2017 02:20 PM - Hide
    • http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/03/11/513970/Trump-himself-is-product-of-ugliest-forces-in-US-deep-state

"In fact Donald Trump himself is very much a product of the very worst and ugliest forces in the deep state," the commentator said.

"Donald Trump was created by Roy Cohn, the mafia boss who owned the corrupt judges and cops of New York, and who was the direct liaison between J. Edgar Hoover and American media, and who organized a pedophile blackmail operation for the CIA. Roy Cohn is the key player in that. And Roy Cohn is the man who made Donald Trump," he argued.

"So perhaps Sean Spicer should reveal a lot more about the deep state, including the ties of the worst elements of deep state to his boss, President Trump, than he is so far willing to talk about," the scholar said in his concluding remarks.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 06:20 PM - Hide
    • jews jewing jews
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 07:39 PM - Hide
    • The Weinstein Affair is a Controlled Implosion by High-Ranking Rapist, Homosexual and Pedophile Hollywood Jews #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 07:53 PM - Hide
    • The Weinstein Affair is a Controlled Implosion by High-Ranking Rapist, Homosexual and Pedophile Hollywood Jews #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/11/2017 07:54 PM - Hide
    • Calm down. Nothing will come of this. Sacrifice of the fat one would suffice. He likely pissed off the wrong joos.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 01:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Calm down. Nothing will come of this. Sacrifice of the fat one would suffice. He likely pissed off the wrong joos.

You think that's how it's going down, eh, Schmo? :lol:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - What's the real angle the jews are working on this Weinstein affair?
  • View Topic - Filthy, part-rat, Harvey Weinstein, sent desparate emails to Hillary and Hollywood Jews begging them to help save his job
  • View Topic - Entire high school football team takes field carrying American flags. Jews and homosexuals apoplectic
  • View Topic - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATS are RAPING U.S., "LITERALLY" "14-year old HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT RAPED", MAINSTREAM MEDIA is SILENT!
  • View Topic - rape fucking OWNS! if u got raped, u deserved it and the rapist is a HERO
  • View Topic - rape fucking OWNS! if u got raped, u deserved it and the rapist is a HERO
  • View Topic - Notice how Leftists and Jews always avoid the subject of Jewish control of Hollywood, and its Leftist anti-White propaganda.
  • View Topic - This was comedy and family entertainment before homosexual Jews took over Hollywood.
  • View Topic - REMINDER: The Jews of the NBA and niggers of Los Angeles are honoring a nigger rapist tonight. He rape a white human, anally.
  • View Topic - Hollywood Jews Lose Control of Their Promoted Pet Niggers - Vandalism at Hollywood Walk of Fame