• this is why i hate facebook

• Fscking Moron
    • Posted 10/12/2017 02:57 AM - Hide
    • saw this in my feed, some guy i worked with years ago

. posted:
      I am going through my "friends" list, anyone who insults my sexual, emotional, social, or intellectual capabilities, will not only be unfriended but also blocked. I don't have time for ableist, sexist, homophobic, ethnocentric, patriarchal, transphobic, elitist, ignorant bigots, sorry! I have needs, sexual and otherwise, if your insulting, condescending, platitudinal remarks aren't aiding in fulfilling my human needs or experience, then take it personally or not, your choice, but I am done with you! Might I add, by definition, I am not an idiot, far from it!

in a normal world i could just respond and call him a whiny fag so he'd block me. in this jewfucked world that would be a hate crime that would have a bunch of people piling on to flame me, call for closure of my account, and who knows maybe even go viral so it ends up fucking up my life.

how should i respond? i want to do more than just unfriend the guy, i want to piss him off but not end up with a facebook lynching because i dared to call out some whiny fag
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: this is why i hate facebook
      Posted 10/12/2017 02:59 AM - Hide
    • What a whiny bitch. Basically he doesn't want to be friends with anybody who has viewpoints other than his own. Typical liberal faggot.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:00 AM - Hide
    • Facebook is for attention-whoring faggots. You clearly are not one so... stop using that evil (((thing))).
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:01 AM - Hide
    • It's right there in the TOS:

By using Facebook, you agree to risk having your entire life fucked up by simply making a harmless comment which may or may not hurt some faggot or liberal's feelings.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:06 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Facebook is for attention-whoring faggots. You clearly are not one so... stop using that evil (((thing))).

i only use it for family and close friends. profile is locked up tight and not visible unless we are connected as "friends."

i stopped letting co-workers and casual acquaintances add me about ten years ago, but in the very beginning I didn't mind. I want to say this guy added me around 2005 or 2006, a couple years before i locked down my profile.

like i said, in a normal world i'd just call him out for being a whiny fag but can't do that nowadays for fear of the internet deciding to shit on you. oh and he's disabled now so guaranteed a big deal would be made out of it.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Facebook is for attention-whoring faggots. You clearly are not one so... stop using that evil (((thing))).

i only use it for family and close friends. profile is locked up tight and not visible unless we are connected as "friends."

i stopped letting co-workers and casual acquaintances add me about ten years ago, but in the very beginning I didn't mind. I want to say this guy added me around 2005 or 2006, a couple years before i locked down my profile.

like i said, in a normal world i'd just call him out for being a whiny fag but can't do that nowadays for fear of the internet deciding to shit on you. oh and he's disabled now so guaranteed a big deal would be made out of it.

Just unfriend the guy. Get rid of that sort of mentally ill idiot. He's going to whine no matter what you do. Get rid of him and forget he ever existed. He's clearly forgot there was ever a human living in him.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It's right there in the TOS:

By using Facebook, you agree to risk having your entire life fucked up by simply making a harmless comment which may or may not hurt some faggot or liberal's feelings.

holy mother of fuck
      i just clicked his profile
      here's his current profile pic

this is why i hate facebook #1

IF YOU DONT SWOON OVER ME AND SUPPORT ALL OF MY DEGENERATE VIEWPOINTS, YOU'RE A HATEFUL BIGOT I WILL BLOCK BECAUSE I'M ALLERGIC TO OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      \
      ;triggered;

the guy is only 32 years old but he looks about 50+ in this pic. maybe he's into hard drugs now, i dunno. literally haven't talked to the guy for a decade+

im not going to lose any sleep over being unfriended by the guy but i also don't want a facebook lynch mob to start shitting all over me if i tell him to fuck off. best to just unfriend the guy i guess.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Just unfriend the guy. Get rid of that sort of mentally ill idiot. He's going to whine no matter what you do. Get rid of him and forget he ever existed. He's clearly forgot there was ever a human living in him.

yeah. i think i will. take a look at the profile pic i just posted ;ulol;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:13 AM - Hide
    • Looks like an even weirder version of Pablo.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      saw this in my feed, some guy i worked with years ago

. posted:
      I am going through my "friends" list, anyone who insults my sexual, emotional, social, or intellectual capabilities, will not only be unfriended but also blocked. I don't have time for ableist, sexist, homophobic, ethnocentric, patriarchal, transphobic, elitist, ignorant bigots, sorry! I have needs, sexual and otherwise, if your insulting, condescending, platitudinal remarks aren't aiding in fulfilling my human needs or experience, then take it personally or not, your choice, but I am done with you! Might I add, by definition, I am not an idiot, far from it!

in a normal world i could just respond and call him a whiny fag so he'd block me. in this jewfucked world that would be a hate crime that would have a bunch of people piling on to flame me, call for closure of my account, and who knows maybe even go viral so it ends up fucking up my life.

how should i respond? i want to do more than just unfriend the guy, i want to piss him off but not end up with a facebook lynching because i dared to call out some whiny fag

Perhaps you should just grow up and ignore him?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:15 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

yeah. i think i will. take a look at the profile pic i just posted ;ulol;

Yikes. That guy is a mess.

:shudder:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:19 AM : Edited 10/12/2017 03:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Perhaps you should just grow up and ignore him?

This is all part of what's wrong with mainstream culture today. Everybody walks on eggshells around these freaks for fear of offending them. So all they get is reenforcement and praise from like-minded freaks, virtue signalling freaks, and people who don't really mean what they're saying but feel sorry for the guy.

If anybody calls them on their bullshit then all the freaks and virtue signalers collectively jump on that person and do everything they can to fuck up their life. So everybody's afraid to say what they really mean, and the normal people just end up ignoring them. Because of this they go through life living in a virtual echo chamber hugbox circlejerk of support and praise from people licking their assholes just for existing and not presenting any opposing viewpoints / advice / etc.

Hell all of this is precisely why i don't tell the guy off. Fuck you and your blue hair. Fuck you and your homosexuality. Go ahead and delete me, I don't give a fuck, fuck you. No, then I'm the asshole.

Fuck this gay earth.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:26 AM - Hide
    • You could tell him that he is being intolerant, that'd prolly jam his anal sphincter!

Or you could tell him you are a jewish paedophile and berate him for committing 'hate' against you... That might break his GRIDS addled brain!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You could tell him that he is being intolerant, that'd prolly jam his anal sphincter!

Or you could tell him you are a jewish paedophile and berate him for committing 'hate' against you... That might break his GRIDS addled brain!

The blue hair is a nice touch :rolleyes:
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:41 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :bullshit:
      \
      ;cryingfag;

you think i just made this shit up? got half a mind to share a link to the guy's profile so you can go have a look yourselves. would probably send him into a frothy meltdown to find us posting about him here
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:42 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      :bullshit:
      \
      ;cryingfag;

you think i just made this shit up? got half a mind to share a link to the guy's profile so you can go have a look yourselves. would probably send him into a frothy meltdown to find us posting about him here

Link or stfu
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:46 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Link or stfu

https://www.facebook.com/eric.n.franks

:mittens:

whole thing is a trainwreck. scroll through it, he's basically on board with every lefty / sjw / lib cause.

also seems to be a perpetual student. he was a student assistant on a project i worked on 12 years ago when we met. maybe there is endless money for college if you're disabled :shrug:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:56 AM - Hide
    • Seems your hate should be redirected. Why hate facebook when in reality it was facebook that enabled you to see this stuff. You should be loving, not hating, facebook.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:57 AM - Hide
    • In Australia I've seen people on Facebook say stuff like 'If you voted NO for the gay marriage survey then please unfriend me'
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 03:58 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Seems your hate should be redirected. Why hate facebook when in reality it was facebook that enabled you to see this stuff. You should be loving, not hating, facebook.

I like it to the extent I can see what's going on in the lives of family and old friends. I like it to the extent I can occasionally laugh at freaks because of it. But I absolutely hate it because of how it causes you to bite your tongue when you really want to lay into someone.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 04:00 AM : Edited 10/12/2017 04:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      In Australia I've seen people on Facebook say stuff like 'If you voted NO for the gay marriage survey then please unfriend me'

There's a lot of that especially with younger people. It's annoying. I wonder how many of them actually mean it? To me it's just another way for them to virtue signal.

Young people seem incapable of understanding that you can still be friends with people who do not hold the exact same viewpoints. They screech about "diversity" in every other aspect of life but yet when it comes to viewpoints they only want things their way. Children.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 04:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Seems your hate should be redirected. Why hate facebook when in reality it was facebook that enabled you to see this stuff. You should be loving, not hating, facebook.

I like it to the extent I can see what's going on in the lives of family and old friends. I like it to the extent I can occasionally laugh at freaks because of it. But I absolutely hate it because of how it causes you to bite your tongue when you really want to lay into someone.

I seldom use FB because of that stuff you mentioned, but it has been one of my best financial investments.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 04:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I seldom use FB because of that stuff you mentioned, but it has been one of my best financial investments.

:smh:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - So any of you Leykis-hating fucks going to have the balls to call him and call him out on his hatred for Trump?
  • View Topic - Just read that Ted Cruz hates avocados in case you needed another reason to hate him.
  • View Topic - Jews forced to remove Trump-hate Facebook page lol. Libs livid lol
  • View Topic - If the republican establishment hates Trump, doesn't that also mean that hate his tens of millions of supporters?
  • View Topic - I hate people who use their Facebook page as way of preaching their politics.
  • View Topic - 16 year old girl makes video to Merkel on muzzies: "You have killed Germany!" Facebook responds by banning her for hate speech.
  • View Topic - The insane American left hates America and Whites, US conservatives hate muslims, US nazis hate Jews
  • View Topic - Hitler never hated blacks or Arabs or chinks--he hates JEWS
  • View Topic - Facebook, Twitter, and Google agree to crack down on hate speech in Germany
  • View Topic - Love it Forbes gets it all wrong from 2012. Facebook's MySpace Moment: Why Twitter Is Already Bigger Than Facebook