• this is why i hate facebook

• Balls Deep 5tate
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: this is why i hate facebook
      Posted 10/12/2017 04:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      https://www.facebook.com/eric.n.franks

:mittens:

whole thing is a trainwreck. scroll through it, he's basically on board with every lefty / sjw / lib cause.

also seems to be a perpetual student. he was a student assistant on a project i worked on 12 years ago when we met. maybe there is endless money for college if you're disabled :shrug:

I hope he gets hit by a driven by Jesus. (The guy from the Bible, not the pool guy)
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 04:12 AM - Hide
    • Balls Deep 5tate posted:
      I hope he gets hit by a bus driven by Jesus. (The guy from the Bible, not the pool guy)

fify
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 04:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      There's a lot of that especially with younger people. It's annoying. I wonder how many of them actually mean it? To me it's just another way for them to virtue signal.

Young people seem incapable of understanding that you can still be friends with people who do not hold the exact same viewpoints. They screech about "diversity" in every other aspect of life but yet when it comes to viewpoints they only want things their way. Children.

In a way, the same can be said about the Nazis that post here.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 04:43 AM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      So you want to say something rude to someone while being absolved of any consequences of saying something rude to someone?

That's not how life works.
      \
      ;cryingfag;

Wrong. That is exactly how life works. Or rather, I should say "worked."

Until recently you could tell someone off without the expectation of a gaggle of anonymous SJW assholes descending on your life like locusts with the intent of destroying it.

Now if you say a mean thing to someone in a protected class you can expect a bunch of assholes to set on you because of it. I'm not talking about just jumping into the discussion and calling you an asshole for saying that, I'm talking about descending on your life, shitting all over you online where they can, trying to get you fired from your job, etc. It's insane. And of course it's all anonymous.

There is absolutely no reason I should worry about a threat to my livelihood for calling some attentionwhoring mentally ill faggot out on his rejection of other people's viewpoints, yet this is exactly why I didn't just leave the guy a rude comment so he'd unfriend me.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 04:46 AM : Edited 10/12/2017 04:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      There's a lot of that especially with younger people. It's annoying. I wonder how many of them actually mean it? To me it's just another way for them to virtue signal.

Young people seem incapable of understanding that you can still be friends with people who do not hold the exact same viewpoints. They screech about "diversity" in every other aspect of life but yet when it comes to viewpoints they only want things their way. Children.

In a way, the same can be said about the Nazis that post here.

:rolleyes: There aren't any nazis posting here. You just outted yourself as exactly what I described by referring to those who do not share your jewfucked sjw libcuckery as "nazis."

You lefties use the term "nazi" way too much -- the fact that I do not believe a man can magically become a woman by putting on a dress, getting a pair of tits, and shooting up hormones does not make me a "nazi." The fact that I do not want to live in a black neighborhood does not make me a nazi. The fact that I am mindful of the destruction the jew has wreaked against the country my ancestors built does not make me a nazi.

I'd venture most of the people here are somewhat reasonable and that the loudest screech is from a small handful of people -- if not only one or two persons. There is a lot of trolling here; this is a troll board.
      Posted 10/12/2017 05:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Wrong. That is exactly how life works. Or rather, I should say "worked."

Until recently you could tell someone off without the expectation of a gaggle of anonymous SJW assholes descending on your life like locusts with the intent of destroying it.

Now if you say a mean thing to someone in a protected class you can expect a bunch of assholes to set on you because of it. I'm not talking about just jumping into the discussion and calling you an asshole for saying that, I'm talking about descending on your life, shitting all over you online where they can, trying to get you fired from your job, etc. It's insane. And of course it's all anonymous.

There is absolutely no reason I should worry about a threat to my livelihood for calling some attentionwhoring mentally ill faggot out on his rejection of other people's viewpoints, yet this is exactly why I didn't just leave the guy a rude comment so he'd unfriend me.

Let us suppose that I write that Trump clearly expresses symptoms of NPD and dementia and that makes him unfit to serve in the Presidency. (True, by the way.) Fine.

If I were a diplomat working at a foreign embassy in D.C. I could be fired for that remark.

You just want to shit on someone and not be called out on it. If you shit all over a biker's mother, he would (try to) kick your ass.
    • Colonel Parmenterbosnuts
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 05:37 AM - Hide
    • Facebook is for teen girls, sad Trevs and Moms and Dads.

AVOID
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 05:43 AM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      Let us suppose that I write that Trump clearly expresses symptoms of NPD and dementia and that makes him unfit to serve in the Presidency. (True, by the way.) Fine.

If I were a diplomat working at a foreign embassy in D.C. I could be fired for that remark.

You just want to shit on someone and not be called out on it. If you shit all over a biker's mother, he would (try to) kick your ass.

You're trying to compare entirely different things. In one situation you're talking about openly criticizing the top guy at your employer. In another situation you're talking bad about a guy's mother. Jesus dude why not a third scenario where you run over a guy's dog right in front of him then hit reverse and do it again?

I'm talking about an asshole who sent a message to all the 900 people on his "friends" list, basically telling them to go fuck themselves if they don't agree with all his far left bullshit.

I should be able to respond to the guy who started it and basically say "hey buddy, you know what? I don't agree with this and this and this, so go fuck yourself." In a normal world -- i.e. what we used to live in before the far left libnazis decided to start shitting on everyone who didn't agree with them -- that's exactly what I would've done with no more consequence than GETTING INTO A HEATED DISCUSSION with him and possibly a few other people. But now that the sjw cowards have started anonymously descending on people they disagree with the intent of fucking up their lives, I have to bite my tongue rather than respond to this guy WHO STARTED IT and calling him out on his bullshit.

See the difference yet?
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 05:47 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      death2me posted:

You're trying to compare entirely different things. In one situation you're talking about openly criticizing the top guy at your employer. In another situation you're talking bad about a guy's mother. Jesus dude why not a third scenario where you run over a guy's dog right in front of him then hit reverse and do it again?

I'm talking about an asshole who sent a message to all the 900 people on his "friends" list, basically telling them to go fuck themselves if they don't agree with all his far left bullshit.

I should be able to respond to the guy who started it and basically say "hey buddy, you know what? I don't agree with this and this and this, so go fuck yourself." In a normal world -- i.e. what we used to live in before the far left libnazis decided to start shitting on everyone who didn't agree with them -- that's exactly what I would've done with no more consequence than GETTING INTO A HEATED DISCUSSION with him and possibly a few other people. But now that the sjw cowards have started anonymously descending on people they disagree with the intent of fucking up their lives, I have to bite my tongue rather than respond to this guy WHO STARTED IT and calling him out on his bullshit.

See the difference yet?

:goodjob:

The self-hating obese manlet pedo jew fag isn't smart enough to understand the freak started it by calling out everyone on his friend list and telling him they weren't his friend if they didn't agree with every stupid little thing on his list.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 06:39 AM - Hide
    • "he started it". sounding a bit juvenile there.
      sure the freak is asking for it, but sound so lathered up and ready to give it to him.
      10 years. that's a long crush.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 06:41 AM : Edited 10/12/2017 06:42 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "he started it". sounding a bit juvenile there.
      sure the freak is asking for it, but sound so lathered up and ready to give it to him.
      10 years. that's a long crush.

It was brought up merely to point out the major difference between responding to the freak's sudden list of demands and death2me's hypotheticals.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 06:58 AM - Hide
    • See if you can get this guy to meet you for lunch, then send Changoolaal in your place.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 07:00 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

how should i respond? i want to do more than just unfriend the guy, i want to piss him off but not end up with a facebook lynching because i dared to call out some whiny fag

You know what to do. Just shut him out.

But if you want to do more and piss him off, you're already aware that you're going to face consequences.

Think about it, and choose.

(Why do you all make facebook the center of your lives anyway? I have never had a social media presence. I don't feel the need to have one.)
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 07:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The blue hair is a nice touch :rolleyes:

These people go unchallenged and become more and more mentally ill and more and more defensive.

I had a black tranny bump into me and scream at me at the store. I told it to be polite and noted it walked into me. At that point it went ballistic and went on about me being racist, white, blah blah blah. I didn't take the no I'm not line but suggested it was mentally ill and needed treatment.

I told it, "Sticking feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken. Get the fuck out of my face, freak."
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 07:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      See if you can get this guy to meet you for lunch, then send Changoolaal in your place.

I would gladly meet him for lunch or even dinner.
      \
      :changoolaal:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 07:38 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I seldom use FB because of that stuff you mentioned, but it has been one of my best financial investments.

;schlomothis;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 07:47 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This is all part of what's wrong with mainstream culture today. Everybody walks on eggshells around these freaks for fear of offending them. So all they get is reenforcement and praise from like-minded freaks, virtue signalling freaks, and people who don't really mean what they're saying but feel sorry for the guy.

If anybody calls them on their bullshit then all the freaks and virtue signalers collectively jump on that person and do everything they can to fuck up their life. So everybody's afraid to say what they really mean, and the normal people just end up ignoring them. Because of this they go through life living in a virtual echo chamber hugbox circlejerk of support and praise from people licking their assholes just for existing and not presenting any opposing viewpoints / advice / etc.

Hell all of this is precisely why i don't tell the guy off. Fuck you and your blue hair. Fuck you and your homosexuality. Go ahead and delete me, I don't give a fuck, fuck you. No, then I'm the asshole.

Fuck this gay earth.

Wrong.

I tell you people all the time. The problem is that the vast majority of people who think the fag is a jerkoff cower and cringe give the faggot the power he has.

They have the power they have, not because they're backed up by the small minority of freaks like themselves. They have the power they have because the majority cringe and cower when they shake their tiny fists.

Now, because nearly everyone is guilty of dichotomous thinking (you either exist at one extreme or the opposite extreme) I have to point out that you don't shake you fist back at the extremist fags. You simply let him know that you disagree with him. Let him know in a socially acceptable way that you disagree.

That signals to the vast majority who also disagree with him and agree with you that it's okay to disagree with him. If you shake your fist back at him, normal people are alienated from you; they fear to be identified with you.

Disagree with the freaks in a socially acceptable way and they lose their power to frighten normal people into silence.

Your side already has the power, but they give it away to the freaks through their fear.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 07:57 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You could tell him that he is being intolerant, that'd prolly jam his anal sphincter!

Or you could tell him you are a jewish paedophile and berate him for committing 'hate' against you... That might break his GRIDS addled brain!

The underlined part is right.

Keep him as the one who is socially unacceptable.

Make it easy for normal people to agree with you, and to agree with you publicly.

You remain the one who is level-headed and moral. Let the obnoxious freak remain the obnoxious freak.

They only have power because normal people are frightened. Don't behave in a way that's going to scare off normal people.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 08:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I like it to the extent I can see what's going on in the lives of family and old friends. I like it to the extent I can occasionally laugh at freaks because of it. But I absolutely hate it because of how it causes you to bite your tongue when you really want to lay into someone.

Really laying into someone is usually counter-productive.

You don't have to remain silent (although sometimes that's the best tactic), but remain sane.

Don't alienate the people who are already on your side.

You already have the power. Don't hand it over to the freaks.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 08:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      In Australia I've seen people on Facebook say stuff like 'If you voted NO for the gay marriage survey then please unfriend me'

People change over their lives, and overwhelmingly they become more conservative.

Nothing drives kids more than their desire to be "hip". Most of us grow out of it at some point.

Give these people an alternative, one that isn't alienating.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 08:04 AM - Hide
    • There is a way to respond that will simultaneously cause him to go into meltdown while also not saying anything that can remotely be viewed as whatever -ist is in this freaks arsenal of faggotry.

Get your notebook, and write this down.

Are you ready?

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
      \
      :snob:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Uncensored News:
  • View Topic - So any of you Leykis-hating fucks going to have the balls to call him and call him out on his hatred for Trump?
  • View Topic - Just read that Ted Cruz hates avocados in case you needed another reason to hate him.
  • View Topic - Jews forced to remove Trump-hate Facebook page lol. Libs livid lol
  • View Topic - If the republican establishment hates Trump, doesn't that also mean that hate his tens of millions of supporters?
  • View Topic - I hate people who use their Facebook page as way of preaching their politics.
  • View Topic - 16 year old girl makes video to Merkel on muzzies: "You have killed Germany!" Facebook responds by banning her for hate speech.
  • View Topic - The insane American left hates America and Whites, US conservatives hate muslims, US nazis hate Jews
  • View Topic - Hitler never hated blacks or Arabs or chinks--he hates JEWS
  • View Topic - Facebook, Twitter, and Google agree to crack down on hate speech in Germany
  • View Topic - Love it Forbes gets it all wrong from 2012. Facebook's MySpace Moment: Why Twitter Is Already Bigger Than Facebook