• Rapper P. Diddy wants to start a rival football league to the NFL...this will end well

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: Rapper P. Diddy wants to start a rival football league to the NFL...this will end well
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:21 AM - Hide
      • Negro Failure League
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Re: Rapper P. Diddy wants to start a rival football league to the NFL...this will end well
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:29 AM - Hide
      • The NFL sees its ratings and attendance plummet when negro players failed to stand for the national anthem.

P. Diddy's response to this is, "I want to start a league where full TNB is permitted and actually encouraged."

That has to be Exhibit A of negro logic. :lol:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:35 AM - Hide
      • Make Von Miller and Aaron Rogers owners. Have JJ Watt do commentary. Rednecks will watch unless rodeo is on.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:35 AM : Edited 10/12/2017 09:36 AM - Hide
      • They should let them use firearms.

"Tonight in the Negro Failure League, the Detroit Niggas defeated the Baltimore Looters 3 to 0, after the small, wiry eastern european kicker managed to sneak close enough to the endzone to kick a fieldgoal without being capped. This is the first score for any team in eight games. Also in the news, the starting quarterback for the Compton Congonians was taken off life support after his wife found his will. They will have to sign a new quarterback if they can find one."
        \
        :msm:

Dis shit be da best TV.
        \
        :tyrone:
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:35 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        If they keep a running bodycount of fans who shoot each other, I will watch it.

Shit, if it is 100% nigger and they allow guns on the field I would DEFINITELY watch it.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:37 AM - Hide
      • Bloomberg Boi posted:
        The NFL sees its ratings and attendance plummet when negro players failed to stand for the national anthem.

P. Diddy's response to this is, "I want to start a league where full TNB is permitted and actually encouraged."

That has to be Exhibit A of negro logic. :lol:

I hope he invests all his money in this endeavor. :lol::pipe:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:38 AM - Hide
      • One word.... Tidal :snicker:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:40 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        They should let them use firearms.

"Tonight in the Negro Failure League, the Detroit Niggas defeated the Baltimore Looters 3 to 0, after the small, wiry eastern european kicker managed to sneak close enough to the endzone to kick a fieldgoal without being capped. This is the first score for any team in eight games. Also in the news, the starting quarterback for the Compton Congonians was taken off life support after his wife found his will. They will have to sign a new quarterback if they can find one."
        \

Dis shit be da best TV.
        \

;lolol;
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:46 AM - Hide
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:49 AM - Hide
      • YOU MEAN LIKE THE XFL YOU RETARD?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:50 AM - Hide
      • . posted:

At least 4 HS football games in the Oakland/Berkeley area have been canceled in the last 2 weeks due to "fans" fighting inside and outside of the stadiums.

I'm gonna pop a cap in yo' ass, sucka.
        \
        :deebo:

Sheeeeit.
        \
        ;knee;
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:59 AM - Hide
      • . posted:

:potd:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:00 AM - Hide
      • No Fans League
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:17 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        They should let them use firearms.

\

Dis shit be da best TV.
        \

:lmao:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:28 AM - Hide
      • . posted:

I like the new way they spike the ball. :lol::pipe:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:37 AM - Hide
      • Da 'Trezuiour takes the hand off and WTF, the LB Da' Qun IIV shot him. That is a legal play in the Negro Football league . There will be a delay as the Medvac Flight is to land on the field. Remember fans to Drink Malt liquor.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:45 AM - Hide
      • Hi, this is Bob Costas reporting. The game was to start at 1:00 pm, yet the National Negro League starts when they feel like it. It is now 8:00 pm. I see that the starting QB was paroled and is taking warm-ups. The game should start sometime. For the 2 viewers, while the game is delays, go to my website.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:55 AM - Hide
      • The final score bez 27-0. Muthafuckers started killing and shootin' My play by play announcer Bob Costas was shot and kill by the QB. He received an standing ovation from the crowd after the shooting in the shotgun position.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs Wants a Black-Only Football League But That's Not Racist at All. Besides, there is the NFL.
      • View Topic - NFL-Negroe Football League, have a few questions?
      • View Topic - HOT BABE TRIES TO TACKLE ANOTHER HOT BABE IN UNDERWEAR FOOTBALL LEAGUE GAME, BUT GETS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
      • View Topic - Guess the Race: Australian football league, Senior Coach stabbed to death by son
      • View Topic - NIGGER Sean P Diddy Combs was arrested for chimping out and attacking a white human football coach at UCLA.
      • View Topic - Failed NFL fag Michael Sam can't even make it in the Gay Canadian League
      • View Topic - LOL - NFL to ban tackling in 2016. flag football only
      • View Topic - Me? Watching British premier league football. Eve vs. Ars. You? Eating slim jims and watching niggers bounce a basketball.
      • View Topic - The American Football League of China