• GROIDS! HUH! GOOD GOD Y'ALL! WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY - NOTHING! SAY IT AGAIN!

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - Hans, your opinion means fuck nothing. Now fix the God damned board, dick head!!
      • View Topic - god has shown you imbeciles his power and beauty and you STILL have nothing but hate
      • View Topic - I MISS O&A WIFF NORTON AND PATRICE (RIP). GOD DAMN IT THERE IS NOTHING NOW THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE
      • View Topic - It's crisis like this where people can be heard exclaiming, "thank god the leader of the free world is a know nothing negro!"
      • View Topic - Nothing cracks me up more then when the baby aborting God hating sodomites try to Christ shame Christians
      • View Topic - Would you get in trouble if you joked to a coworker that god must hate her (because nothing works for her she thinks)
      • View Topic - I am superior to you. You heard me. You are nothing, and I am superior. God told me.
      • View Topic - FACT: Believing Vaccines Are Poison And God Created Dinosaurs 6K Years Ago is Nothing Compared to the things Libs Believe
      • View Topic - LOL Gruber now says he had nothing to do with Obamacare god it just dosn't get any better than this.
      • View Topic - Pope Complains that Violence in IRAQ Offends God & Humanity, but says NOTHING About..