• Muslim "activist" screeches at the President and then forgets to switch his Twitter accounts

• Stable Genius
      • Re: Muslim "activist" screeches at the President and then forgets to switch his Twitter accounts
        Posted 01/04/2018 12:11 PM - Hide
      • :snicker:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Stable Genius
      • Re: Muslim "activist" screeches at the President and then forgets to switch his Twitter accounts
        Posted 01/04/2018 12:28 PM - Hide
      • FFS it took minutes for the image to show. And with a 130 mb connection.

Anyway it is funny as shit.
        Posted 01/04/2018 12:48 PM - Hide
      • John Flynt (now calling himself Brianna Wu) of GamerGate fame and a "strong female voice in gaming" as a man pretending to be a woman and sell games and make money on feminism, was caught harassing and attacking itself on its Steam page to greenlight its game, because like the asshole in the OP Picture, was to stupid to log out before creating a fake attack against themselves. These people live off fake hate, they need it.

Without staged hate crimes and attacks, how many would there actually be?
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/04/2018 12:55 PM - Hide
      • He's not the shiniest coin in the fountain.
        \
        :snob:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/04/2018 01:17 PM - Hide
      • That's why Kunty stopped posting on F2. Similar mistake.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/04/2018 01:32 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        That's why Kunty stopped posting on F2. Similar mistake.

Shit, I missed it. Can you poast a link?
        Posted 01/04/2018 01:58 PM - Hide
      • I thought "Patel's" were a "push-start" Indian Hindu caste whose main American occupations were running Floozy Motels and being targets for Negroes as "Stop n' Rob" cashiers.

Since when did they become Moslems?

:666:
        I Am The Beast

I Hope Twittertards
        Eviscerate This
        Mud Fuckstick
        Posted 01/04/2018 02:25 PM : Edited 01/04/2018 03:22 PM - Hide
      • I Am The Beast posted:
        I thought "Patel's" were a "push-start" Indian Hindu caste whose main American occupations were running Floozy Motels and being targets for Negroes as "Stop n' Rob" cashiers.

Since when did they become Moslems?

I Am The Beast

I Hope Twittertards
        Eviscerate This
        Mud Fuckstick

My thoughts exactly. Patel is a Hindu name.
        Having said that, his second reply is the same reply he makes to every Trump tweet. Same nonsense about being spit on. Word for word.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/04/2018 02:35 PM - Hide
      • Every day, my life never fails to amaze me!
        \
        :bluebunny:

Sounds like some self-absorbed :madison:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/04/2018 02:43 PM - Hide
      • The most outrageous part is that it calls itself a Brit.

A Brit. In canadia.

It calls itself a Brit.

:facepalm:
        Posted 01/04/2018 02:51 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        The most outrageous part is that it calls itself a Brit.

A Brit. In canadia.

It calls itself a Brit.

:facepalm:

What do Brits in Canada USUALLY call themselves? And why should anyone give a shit?

I guess Twitter would have balked if he'd called himself a "Terrorist Snow-Nigger".

I Am The Beast

Being Blind It Would
        Be Pretty Damned
        Funny If Someone
        Took Him To A
        Synagogue And
        Abandoned Himb
        There

He'd Have To Rely
        On The Tribesmen
        To Get Himb Where
        He Needed To Go
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Uncensored News:
      • View Topic - William O Douglas on the problems of the presidency before Kennedy and all other presidents
      • View Topic - Basically the only way to get new ebiz traffic would be to have a youtube channel and twitter account
      • View Topic - So according to the GOP the current president is a tranny-chasing crypto-Muslim who was born in Kenya?
      • View Topic - Anonymous takes over Ku Klux Klan's Twitter account
      • View Topic - Muslims discovered America in 12th century: Turkish president
      • View Topic - I'm not american, but I noticed the Patriots sports team got their millionth follower on twitter. Check out his account name.