Anonymous Message Board
587 Board is an anonymous message board. Anyone may post here.
- I Think My Wrestling Coach Wants My AssLast week while I was in the shower, my wrestling coach came in to the shower area as well. He briefly mentioned my earlier match (which I lost) and told me that had I applied a certain maneuver, I could have won the match. When I replied that I'd work on improving my technique next time around, he said, "Let me show you" and then he proceeded to arm lock and wrestle me down to the shower floor.
He didn't put anything inside me but I was wondering...Is this guy a queer?
Should I report this incident to the AD or perhaps wait until he does and sue the college?
My girlfriend thought it was funny but I was a bit scared. He is a big dude (ex-Marine) and you'd never take him for a homo if you saw him.
On the other hand, it's hard to tell these days.
- JC Jock
- WTF with Quence flooding the fucking front page??one time instead of the main link, i clicked the celeb tag, whatever it is. it was a pure shit wall of quence posts and i almost threw my tablet across the room thinking it was the real front page,
maybe you clicked the celebs tag link.
- Did the Jews Really Take a 9/11 Day Off?I've heard this one for years...that on 9/11, Jewish workers didn't show up for work at the World Trade Center.
I don't recall any victim mourning on their part and was just wondering if there is any truth to this rumor.
If it is more than an urban myth, how would they have known in advance?
- Concerned Taxpayer
- Where the fuck did the money, organization, permits etc for this stupid 'march' come from?It like just appeared.
Yes, it just "appeared"
- Where'd that faggot StudSupreme go tonight? Decided to lay low after that budget was signed? Will he write another false lastpost like he did over at CI when Obama was re-elected?
- Pedo JoeI've seen those too, but there was always that plausible deniability - maybe he's just really affectionate, which I never believed, but it's what libs would believe. I never heard him literally speak, to a 13 year-old, that she makes him horny.
So basically there are open pedophiles scurrying around Washington, broadcasting their desires on national TV, and nobody can do anything.
Oh well, at least he's not a queer.
- Arizona GOP candidate: Sexual misconduct allegations against Trump need to be investigated
An Arizona Republican state senator running in an upcoming special House election on Friday signaled support for an investigation into the allegations of sexual misconduct against President Trump.
State Sen. Debbie Lesko made the comments during a debate with her Democratic opponent, physician Hiral Tipirneni, when asked how much such allegations against the president concern her during her bid to join the GOP congress.
"He needs to address them, obviously. It needs to be investigated," Lesko said of Trump during the debate televised on KPNX TV in Phoenix.
"I don't know that he can lead on that issue, but he certainly needs to deal with it and it has to be investigated. I'm not the president and I don't use his rhetoric, and I'm certainly not going to sexually harass anyone."
Anonymously post about your job, favorite food or political beliefs. Post about almost anything or visit our other anonymous forum.
If you're interested in having a conversation with strangers, 587 Message Board has you covered. Our free anonymous message board connects you with strangers from around the world. You can have a conversation about almost anything that comes to mind. The anonymous message board is popular in the US market so there's usually strangers looking for a conversation 24x7. Join a conversation today.
Posters are limited to 4 topics on the front page at any given time. Some topics by your favorite posters may be located on the 2nd page.
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview. Click x to hide thread from front page only.
Click ^ to pin topics to the top of the topic list. This is a handy way to track important threads.