Anonymous Message Board
587 Board is an anonymous message board. Anyone may post here.
- ITT: Tell what you did to earn your Earth Day medal*I'm smoking a brisket over a fire. I figured there's a couple tons of CO2 used in raising the animal, slaughtering and transporting the carcass, refrigerating the cuts and now I'm releasing more by cooking it over incomplete combustion.
- Injuns on war path but hands remain out for txpayer-paid freebiesif they don't want white people living here maybe they can go back to living in teepees and using stone tools ;woowoo; Native Americans, even the great civilizations of Meso-America and the Andes, were stone age people. This is not to denigrate these people and their achievements, it is simply a statement of fact
- What are the better brands of .22 Long Rifle ammunition?No, never even seen it.
I think most guys want CCI because they are so hot, so the hot stuff is what you usually see in the shops.
The Wolf Match Target velocity is so low I swear you can see the bullet go downrange sometimes.
- Lifetime movie queryThere was a show about some crazed whacked out female who had blonde reddish hair and in the show she seemed to act like she looked on the happier side of life, she kidnapes hold hostage of wife's mistress. Newly married. She keeps the mistress upstairs in the attic.
Show was on after Flowers in the Attic remake on lifetime about two months ago
- During the Depression, the CCC blasted a tunnel through rock for the High Sierra Trail footpath in Kings Canyon National ParkIt's about a two or three day hike in from Giant Forest. I've been there twice, the last time was in 2013 with my partner:
The first time was in 1976 with my Boy Scout troop:
Kind of hard to believe until you see it.
- Major League Baseball 2018 - Mods Please Sticky!It can be hard to stay interested in games sometimes seeing how it seems like 50% of the players are foreign born, undrafted, Latin players.
I take a little more interest watching players born in my home state, or players that have played in a city or town, or an unusual college or university that I know about.
- Jack BriscoX
- Liberals are melting down over a pic that retired NFL kicker Jay Feely posted on twitter.Now all the drunk bagger losers that think this is cool (80% or more) perpetuate this type of thinking in their own broken homes.
Sounds good pea brain.
- Michael WestonX
- Just got in from a day at the rangeYeah, Tapco: so you don't have to buy Chinee to get shitty stocks.
I've been thinking about getting a Timbersmith stock (a Tapco sub-brand), but looks like they are sort of disappearing as well.
Prolly gonna bullpup one of my SKSes someday:
TRIGGER WARNING: She Bubba's a RUSSIAN in that video :cry:
Anonymously post about your job, favorite food or political beliefs. Post about almost anything or visit our other anonymous forum.
If you're interested in having a conversation with strangers, 587 Message Board has you covered. Our free anonymous message board connects you with strangers from around the world. You can have a conversation about almost anything that comes to mind. The anonymous message board is popular in the US market so there's usually strangers looking for a conversation 24x7. Join a conversation today.
Posters are limited to 4 topics on the front page at any given time. Some topics by your favorite posters may be located on the 2nd page.
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview. Click x to hide thread from front page only.
Click the topic icon to view the 5 most recent replies to the thread. Click the topic icon again to hide the replies.