Missouri governor fighting for political life after affair
- 1911Posted 01/12/2018 07:46 AM - Hide
- "The most important thing in a crisis is your very first public communication. It has to be the truth, and it has to be airtight," said Republican consultant John Hancock, who has survived his own personal and political crises, most recently as a former state party chairman.
Greitens acknowledged being "unfaithful" in his marriage after St. Louis television station KMOV aired part of an audio recording of a woman telling her husband about a sexual encounter with Greitens. The woman, who was Greitens' hairdresser, is now divorced from the man who had secretly recorded their conversation.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Supercut Of CNN Saying ‘S***hole’ On Live TV
- View Article - Fox host on Trump ‘s---hole’ remark: This is how ‘the forgotten men and women’ talk
- View Article - Anderson Cooper fights back tears in emotional takedown of Trump’s racism
- View Article - Haitian-American GOP congresswoman demands Trump apologize
- View Article - The DOJ and FBI Worked With Fusion GPS on “Operation Trump”….
- View Article - Donald Trump has reportedly cancelled his UK visit amid fears he won't be welcome
- View Article - Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words for Haiti and Africa
- View Article - Twitter Threatens to Share Trump’s Private Messages, Even Deleted Ones
- View Article - Joe Arpaio Revives Racist Obama Birther Conspiracy
- View Article - Trump's approval rating among his key base is rapidly declining in latest warning sign for president