Republicans will keep control of Congress this year -- Here's why
- .Posted 01/12/2018 08:25 AM - Hide
- President Trump met with Republican congressional leaders over the weekend to strategize for the midterm elections in November and the president said he would not campaign for challengers to GOP incumbents in primaries. That’s bad news for Democrats, who had hoped a divided Republican Party would enable them to win majority control in the House and Senate.
I believe, to paraphrase Mark Twain, that reports of the death of the GOP majorities in Congress are greatly exaggerated. Come 2019, I expect Republicans to remain in control of both the House and Senate. Read on and I’ll explain why.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Missouri governor fighting for political life after affair
- View Article - Supercut Of CNN Saying ‘S***hole’ On Live TV
- View Article - Fox host on Trump ‘s---hole’ remark: This is how ‘the forgotten men and women’ talk
- View Article - Anderson Cooper fights back tears in emotional takedown of Trump’s racism
- View Article - Haitian-American GOP congresswoman demands Trump apologize
- View Article - The DOJ and FBI Worked With Fusion GPS on “Operation Trump”….
- View Article - Donald Trump has reportedly cancelled his UK visit amid fears he won't be welcome
- View Article - Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words for Haiti and Africa
- View Article - Twitter Threatens to Share Trump’s Private Messages, Even Deleted Ones
- View Article - Joe Arpaio Revives Racist Obama Birther Conspiracy