WaPo Reporter Placed On Leave After She’s Exposed Giving Secret Strategy Briefing At Soros Conference
- Finance_BoiPosted 01/12/2018 09:40 AM - Hide
- The Washington Post has placed national reporter Janell Ross on leave after she was exposed giving a strategy briefing at a secret strategy conference for left-wing donors, politicians and activists in November, according to a new report.
Ross was a featured speaker a conference funded by Democracy Alliance, a network of left-wing donors aligned with billionaire financier George Soros. Ross’s role at the conference, which was closed to reporters, was only revealed when the Washington Free Beacon obtained a copy of the conference agenda. She did not notify her employers before speaking at the left-wing summit, where she briefed attendees on “getting the economic narrative right” in future elections.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Was Seth Rich Killed over the Steele Dossier?
- View Article - Republicans will keep control of Congress this year -- Here's why
- View Article - Missouri governor fighting for political life after affair
- View Article - Supercut Of CNN Saying ‘S***hole’ On Live TV
- View Article - Fox host on Trump ‘s---hole’ remark: This is how ‘the forgotten men and women’ talk
- View Article - Anderson Cooper fights back tears in emotional takedown of Trump’s racism
- View Article - Haitian-American GOP congresswoman demands Trump apologize
- View Article - The DOJ and FBI Worked With Fusion GPS on “Operation Trump”….
- View Article - Donald Trump has reportedly cancelled his UK visit amid fears he won't be welcome
- View Article - Trump Alarms Lawmakers With Disparaging Words for Haiti and Africa