90% Of Workers Likely To See More Money In Paycheck Next Month
- .Posted 01/12/2018 11:41 AM - Hide
- (CNN Money) — The U.S. Treasury and the IRS on Thursday put out new guidance and withholding tables for employers that incorporate changes from the new tax law.
Under those new tables, the Treasury estimates that 90% of people who get a paycheck are likely to see more in take-home pay, as soon as February. Employers will have until Feb. 15 to incorporate the changes in their payroll systems.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Economists Credit Trump as Tailwind for U.S. Growth, Hiring and Stocks
- View Article - Analysts worry ending Nafta could halt the bull market in stocks
- View Article - Retirement crisis: 37% of Gen X say they won't be able to afford to retire
- View Article - Stocks slip from records amid concern China may stop buying US debt
- View Article - US oil output to hit record over 11M bpd by end of 2019, EIA
- View Article - Why 2018 could truly be historic for small business (and it's about time!)
- View Article - The numbers don't lie: Working-class families are winning big under Trump
- View Article - The South Will Rise Again Under GOP Tax Plan
- View Article - More Jobs Were Created In 2016 Than In 2017. Most Americans Don't Realize That.
- View Article - Don't Look Now, But Minority Unemployment Is At Record Lows Under Trump