Cable TV prices keep going up as more people cut the cord
- QuencePosted 01/12/2018 12:05 PM - Hide
- Cable and satellite TV providers are ringing in the new year with an unwelcome gift: higher cable bills.
Comcast, for instance, says customer bills will rise 2.2 percent, on average, in 2018. AT&T is raising DirecTV’s prices by up to $8 a month in mid-January. Smaller providers are planning increases, too.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Details emerge about friend's account of Blaze Bernstein's last moments
- View Article - Furious parents flood Baltimore City school board meeting
- View Article - Funeral home employee sold gold teeth removed from bodies
- View Article - California’s last nuclear plant to close after unanimous vote by regulators
- View Article - Rex Reed Bangs a Gong on the Mediocrity of Modern Life
- View Article - How rude! The drivers who got some VERY racy number plates
- View Article - Florida man happy to be alive after bear attack leaves him with 41 stitches in face
- View Article - Woman returns dead Christmas tree to Costco — in January
- View Article - Southern California mudslides: At least 17 dead, 100 homes destroyed
- View Article - 100 Homes Destroyed, 17 Dead in Santa Barbara County Mudslides Called ‘Mass Casualty Incident’