Jeff Bezos just donated $33 million in college scholarships for 'dreamers'
- .Posted 01/12/2018 12:41 PM - Hide
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos donated $33 million in college scholarships for "dreamers" — childhood undocumented immigrants granted stay in the country under the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.
TheDream.Us, a nonprofit working toward college access for undocumented immigrants, said the donation from Bezos and his wife MacKenzie is the largest in the organization's history and will fund 1,000 scholarships.
- [ Reply ]
- Re: Jeff Bezos just donated $33 million in college scholarships for 'dreamers'Posted 01/12/2018 12:45 PM - Hide
- Someone needs to look into that. It is well known that every liberal charity organization is a front for money laundering and organized crime.
- Stable Genius
- Re: Jeff Bezos just donated $33 million in college scholarships for 'dreamers'Posted 01/12/2018 01:07 PM - Hide
- Interesting Jeff. I'm one of your stockholders. Honestly, I've made good $$ on your stock. I also use Amazon and like it. I do not appreciate that you feel that your money is better (laundered) through donations to illegals and not paying the stockholders dividends. I sense a big fall coming your way. I've unloaded most of my stock prior to the end of '17 and made a healthy profit. Have no problem paying my taxes on capital gains, better than losing it all when the bottom drops out of Amazon ticker price in the near future.
- Stable Genius
- Re: Jeff Bezos just donated $33 million in college scholarships for 'dreamers'Posted 01/12/2018 01:19 PM - Hide
- Instead of hacking into the US Govt, the Chinese - North Koreans and Russians should be hacking into Amazon. An destroying their servers after compromising their data and customers !
- More News:
- View Article - Shithole of Fake News: Media Hides Fact Trump Wants to Increase Immigration from 'Asian Countries'
- View Article - Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries
- View Article - Trump asked lawmakers why US imports people from 's***hole countries'
- View Article - Poll: 79 Percent of Voters Want Dreamers to Stay
- View Article - Leaked Memo: DACA Amnesty Is 'Critical Component of Democratic Party's Future Electoral Success'
- View Article - Man Deported Following Deadly Crash Caught Sneaking Back Into US
- View Article - 4th immigrant teen in custody says Trump administration preventing abortion
- View Article - No, Trump did not "Expose" Democrats with his DACA Meeting
- View Article - Study: Non-citizens 2.5 times more likely to commit federal crime
- View Article - GOP negotiators say Trump aide Stephen Miller is standing in the way of an immigration deal