Trump has gone from dog-whistle bigotry to megaphone prejudice
- .Posted 01/12/2018 12:47 PM - Hide
- (CNN)With only weak and belated denials, the world is left to ponder the reports that President Trump described some African nations as "shithole countries" while protesting the idea of admitting immigrants from, let's face it, countries where people are generally black and brown.
Trump also said he'd prefer more people from Norway, where the population is as white as it gets. (Sen. Dick Durbin, present at the meeting, contested Trump's denial, saying, "He said these hate-filled things. And he said them repeatedly.")
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - US ambassador to Panama resigns, saying he can no longer serve under Trump administration
- View Article - Ann Coulter on Trump's 'shithole' remark: 'He's trying to win me back'
- View Article - Trump's tax bill will make 2018 a wild year for divorce
- View Article - Pew: US media bias ranks worst in the world
- View Article - Tucker Carlson: ‘Trump Said Something That Almost Every Person in America Actually Agrees With’
- View Article - WaPo Reporter Placed On Leave After She’s Exposed Giving Secret Strategy Briefing At Soros Conference
- View Article - Was Seth Rich Killed over the Steele Dossier?
- View Article - Republicans will keep control of Congress this year -- Here's why
- View Article - Missouri governor fighting for political life after affair
- View Article - Supercut Of CNN Saying ‘S***hole’ On Live TV