Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens accused of slapping mistress
- VP_Spiro_T_CheneyPosted 01/12/2018 12:54 PM - Hide
- Missouri Republican Gov. Eric Greitens is under investigation Friday morning following new accusations of assault and blackmail he says are false. Gov. Greitens admitted to cheating on his wife with an unnamed woman, after the woman's now ex-husband exposed the alleged sexual affair.
He is now being accused of slapping the unnamed woman with whom he had the affair, reports CBS News' Dean Reynolds. Greitens spent his Thursday in damage control trying to rally support. But now, with an official state investigation, some Republicans are asking for clarity
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Trump has gone from dog-whistle bigotry to megaphone prejudice
- View Article - US ambassador to Panama resigns, saying he can no longer serve under Trump administration
- View Article - Ann Coulter on Trump's 'shithole' remark: 'He's trying to win me back'
- View Article - Trump's tax bill will make 2018 a wild year for divorce
- View Article - Pew: US media bias ranks worst in the world
- View Article - Tucker Carlson: ‘Trump Said Something That Almost Every Person in America Actually Agrees With’
- View Article - WaPo Reporter Placed On Leave After She’s Exposed Giving Secret Strategy Briefing At Soros Conference
- View Article - Was Seth Rich Killed over the Steele Dossier?
- View Article - Republicans will keep control of Congress this year -- Here's why
- View Article - Missouri governor fighting for political life after affair